100%

Total votes: 6

Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,272

DRAFT BOARD POLL QUESTION PLS VOTE 

Post#1 » by Marcus » Thu Nov 8, 2018 11:51 pm

Here on the draft board for the annual draft classes would you guys rather have the one thread that contains all the prospects or would you rather have prospect specific threads?
Watch More Basketball

dorkestra wrote:For those that signed in, can RealGM replace our title of "Assistant Coach" or "Ballboy" to "Process Survivor"?

Best post ever
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 39,991

Re: DRAFT BOARD POLL QUESTION PLS VOTE 

Post#2 » by clyde21 » Fri Nov 9, 2018 6:44 am

Individual for the bigger name prospects and one thread for the rest.
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 15,670

Post#3 » by GimmeDat » Fri Nov 9, 2018 8:10 am

Yeah, I think I agree with Cylde. I think the way things work are pretty good right now with both individual and a general thread.

I think the one issue is that a lot of individual threads, outside of the constantly active ones, get lost past the 1st page, and especially without the search function, well, functional, they get lost in the abyss. I think the best solution is to have a stickied thread at the top that contains links to all existing individual player threads.

I like having individual threads because the discussion is focused, but obviously the issue is having a million threads... I think generally, individual threads are made when there is that interest for ongoing discussion, but if not, then the activity isn't there, and the thread can be ignored or locked and redirected towards the general class thread.

Obviously this only applies to the upcoming draft class - I prefer no individual player threads for those beyond the current draft class and just a general thread.

My 2c.
doordoor123
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,057

Post#4 » by doordoor123 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:35 pm

I like to have them both.
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,272

Post#5 » by Marcus » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:22 pm

aight i'm closing this out. looks like we'll keep the current setting. I am going to try and keep merging the prospect threads though so we don't have 5 different threads on one player. Thank you to those that voted and gave input.
Watch More Basketball

dorkestra wrote:For those that signed in, can RealGM replace our title of "Assistant Coach" or "Ballboy" to "Process Survivor"?

Best post ever

Return to NBA Draft