Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,126

Re: SG: top 5 and best 3&D 

Post#41 » by clyde21 » Sun May 12, 2019 2:08 am

Catchall wrote:
clyde21 wrote:SGA played more SG this year so he can see the floor but long term he's more of a lead guy.

i don't have NAW as a top 25 guy but he's a two-position defender who can hit 3s. to act like he won't offer value at some level is nonsense.

I think he's potentially a 3-position defender and a 3-level scorer. He's not explosive with the ball, but he's got enough hesitations and length to get shots off. I think he's a more natural shooter than SGA. I don't think he'll have a difficult time scoring. I think his game, practically speaking, will be a bit similar to George Hill.

i like the George Hill comp though not quick or as quick-twitch as Hill used to be. also i don't think he's gonna be a 3-level scorer, he still needs a lot of work on his mid-range/pull-ups games, and from 3 he's more of a spot-up guy at this point than anything else.
sipclip
Head Coach
And1: 1,240

Re: SG: top 5 and best 3&D 

Post#42 » by sipclip » Sun May 12, 2019 2:11 pm

Fischella wrote:NAW's archetype is pretty not valuable-ish
Your takes on players just continue to get worse and worse. His skillset is extremely valuable in this current NBA when 3pt shooting and the ability to play multiple positions is key.

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app

Return to NBA Draft