Who will be the BUST of the 2019 draft class?

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Ruzious

Stillwater
General Manager
And1: 2,418

Re: Who will be the BUST of the 2019 draft class? 

Post#101 » by Stillwater » Wed Sep 4, 2019 9:03 pm

not sure how we went from 19 to 18 where clearly Bamba,Knox and MPJ lead the pack for busts...so far anyway.
19 is another story yet to be written
water aint the mirror unless you steal it
2019 REALGM draft contest winner
NotACat
Sixth Man
And1: 745

Post#102 » by NotACat » Thu Sep 5, 2019 1:01 pm

Stillwater wrote:not sure how we went from 19 to 18 where clearly Bamba,Knox and MPJ lead the pack for busts...so far anyway.

I'm still holding on to Bamba stock, not a lot but some. I don't think he's going to be super unicorn he was portrayed as (I just don't think he's agile enough), but I'm going to wait for him to bulk up before writing him off.
King Ken
General Manager
And1: 4,568

Post#103 » by King Ken » Thu Sep 5, 2019 1:41 pm

NotACat wrote:
Stillwater wrote:not sure how we went from 19 to 18 where clearly Bamba,Knox and MPJ lead the pack for busts...so far anyway.

I'm still holding on to Bamba stock, not a lot but some. I don't think he's going to be super unicorn he was portrayed as (I just don't think he's agile enough), but I'm going to wait for him to bulk up before writing him off.

I'll take your Bamba stock. I still value it.
I am lukewarm on my MPJ stock, health is something far too valuable.
I never really had any Knox stock and I don't plan on getting any. I don't know his position in the NBA. He is a raw tweener. Out of all lottery picks, him and Jerome Robinson are guys I am more down on than up.

Outside of the lottery, Moritz Wagner and Grayson Allen are the only two guys I am completely out on. Jacob Evans has to redeem himself to me this year as a NBA level talent. Everyone else drafted in the 1st round in 2018 looks like NBA level talents. It's all about where do they go from here.

Some guys have a lot to prove like Brown with Washington, Donte with the Bucks, Robinson, Knox and Bamba from the lottery and Evans and Spellman with the Warriors.
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 40,827

Post#104 » by clyde21 » Thu Sep 5, 2019 2:16 pm

Jacob Evans is terrible
Ruzious
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,283

Post#105 » by Ruzious » Thu Sep 5, 2019 10:30 pm

King Ken wrote:
NotACat wrote:

I never really had any Knox stock and I don't plan on getting any. I don't know his position in the NBA. He is a raw tweener. Out of all lottery picks, him and Jerome Robinson are guys I am more down on than up.

Outside of the lottery, Moritz Wagner and Grayson Allen are the only two guys I am completely out on. Jacob Evans has to redeem himself to me this year as a NBA level talent. Everyone else drafted in the 1st round in 2018 looks like NBA level talents. It's all about where do they go from here.

Some guys have a lot to prove like Brown with Washington, Donte with the Bucks, Robinson, Knox and Bamba from the lottery and Evans and Spellman with the Warriors.

I'll trade you shares of Bamba stock for shares of Mitchell Robinson stock. :wink:
"Look, you never know when you may need to borrow a cup of sugar, maybe some milk or a handgun" - Dan C. from Texas
NotACat
Sixth Man
And1: 745

Post#106 » by NotACat » Thu Sep 5, 2019 11:05 pm

Ruzious wrote:
King Ken wrote:
NotACat wrote:I'm still holding on to Bamba stock, not a lot but some. I don't think he's going to be super unicorn he was portrayed as (I just don't think he's agile enough), but I'm going to wait for him to bulk up before writing him off.

I'll trade you shares of Bamba stock for shares of Mitchell Robinson stock. :wink:

I'll take it. I think Bamba will have a better career.

Return to NBA Draft