Jared Butler

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,199

Re: Jared Butler 

Post#41 » by clyde21 » Fri May 15, 2020 5:01 am

really u had to go all the way back to the 60s to come up with a list? I literally just picked guys playing right now from the top of my head...if you want me to go back half a century do you really want to see that list? lmao.

and i'm not sure what the point of that article you're quoting is...yes, wingspan is important in general, but it's really not for PGs and especially PGs like Butler, and there is literally zero correlation between PG success and wingspan like you were insenuating.

just admit you **** up already, because this is becoming more embarrassing with every post.
getrichordie
General Manager
And1: 2,309

Post#42 » by getrichordie » Fri May 15, 2020 5:12 am

I mean, you can dismiss the evidence I've posted and criticize it all you want, but the point still stands. As much as you think you are trying to humiliate me or discredit what I'm saying, you are honestly just sounding like an ****. Take a chill pill, bro. It's a forum.

Have a little more respect for your peers, dude.

I'm sure if you wanted to do a specific study on just the point guard position you could, but I felt like this study by an individual holding a PhD definitely covered this. Anywho, I'd wager that there is a strong correlation between wingspan and point guard success with a few exceptions (i.e. Curry).

Even GMs and organizations know this. Why do you think scouts point out length and athleticism? Because it matters very much.
[twitter] @thunderdustin
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,199

Post#43 » by clyde21 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:24 pm

havin himself a year so far:

per40: 23 pts / 5 rebs / 8 asts / 3stls per game, shooting 49/46/73, +38 Net Rating, 15.1 BPM, 28 PER, 62 TS%

needs to get his FT rate and FT% up tho.

one of the few traditional PG prospects that can also play off-ball at a high level.
cgf
RealGM
And1: 9,967

Post#44 » by cgf » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:05 pm

Big fan of this kid. Want the knicks to grab him with that Mavs pick; assuming we don't get Cade or Suggs with our pick.
Capn'O wrote:We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

Brunson: So what are you paid to do?
Hart: Run around like an idiot during the game and f*** s*** up!
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

Post#45 » by Marcus » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:07 pm

Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY

Return to NBA Draft