Ja(d)en McDaniels

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Ruzious

Fischella
RealGM
Posts: 14,385
And1: 3,349
Joined: Feb 11, 2012

Re: Ja(d)en McDaniels 

Post#121 » by Fischella » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:15 pm

McDaniels can only play SF/PF if anything
SelfishPlayer
Veteran
Posts: 2,533
And1: 945
Joined: May 23, 2014

Re: Ja(d)en McDaniels 

Post#122 » by SelfishPlayer » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:45 am

He should be talked about as a top 5 lock.
User avatar
getrichordie
General Manager
Posts: 8,990
And1: 2,111
Joined: Oct 22, 2015
 

Re: Ja(d)en McDaniels 

Post#123 » by getrichordie » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:51 am

SelfishPlayer wrote:He should be talked about as a top 5 lock.


Sir-Swish-A-Lot, is that you?
:basketball: 2020 BIG BOARD
[twitter] @thunderdustin
User avatar
EvanZ
General Manager
Posts: 7,767
And1: 1,483
Joined: Apr 06, 2011

Re: Ja(d)en McDaniels 

Post#124 » by EvanZ » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:55 am

SelfishPlayer wrote:He should be talked about as a top 5 lock.


Like lock him out?
Catchall
RealGM
Posts: 12,197
And1: 5,070
Joined: Jul 06, 2008
     

Re: Ja(d)en McDaniels 

Post#125 » by Catchall » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:43 am

There should be videos all over the internet showing McDaniels working hard on his body and his game. He needs to show some work ethic.
Stillwater
RealGM
Posts: 12,605
And1: 3,189
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Ja(d)en McDaniels 

Post#126 » by Stillwater » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:04 am

Top 5 lock to be on the all weak frame team
Thanks to isolation and becoming one with the darkness of self I have
now harnessed a semi- permanent hypnagogic state of consciousness
where the painted dream of the wayward soul is false reality bliss-
There's Mud in the moonshine- Stillwater
MemphisX
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,821
And1: 1,668
Joined: Nov 10, 2011

Re: Ja(d)en McDaniels 

Post#127 » by MemphisX » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:19 am

I think he is going to be a better pro than expected.
doordoor123
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,574
And1: 1,150
Joined: Jul 23, 2013

Re: Ja(d)en McDaniels 

Post#128 » by doordoor123 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:35 am

I don't trust him as a player at all. The NBA is going to school him.
Stillwater
RealGM
Posts: 12,605
And1: 3,189
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Ja(d)en McDaniels 

Post#129 » by Stillwater » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:46 am

MemphisX wrote:I think he is going to be a better pro than expected.

yeah but that aint saying much since nobody should be expecting much at this point
Thanks to isolation and becoming one with the darkness of self I have
now harnessed a semi- permanent hypnagogic state of consciousness
where the painted dream of the wayward soul is false reality bliss-
There's Mud in the moonshine- Stillwater
User avatar
KEMBAtheMETEOR
RealGM
Posts: 37,599
And1: 7,173
Joined: Feb 05, 2012
Location: The 704
   

Re: Ja(d)en McDaniels 

Post#130 » by KEMBAtheMETEOR » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:00 am

If he falls out of the first round, I certainly wouldn't mind pairing him with his brother on the Hornets (we have #32). If nothing else, it would be fun to go to our bench and roll out Monk, two Martins, and two McDaniels and see what transpires.
formerly BizGilwalker
God Squad
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,310
And1: 1,690
Joined: Feb 22, 2010
Location: Toronto
 

Re: Ja(d)en McDaniels 

Post#131 » by God Squad » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:13 am

KEMBAtheMETEOR wrote:If he falls out of the first round, I certainly wouldn't mind pairing him with his brother on the Hornets (we have #32). If nothing else, it would be fun to go to our bench and roll out Monk, two Martins, and two McDaniels and see what transpires.

Another trip to the Lotto.
User avatar
KEMBAtheMETEOR
RealGM
Posts: 37,599
And1: 7,173
Joined: Feb 05, 2012
Location: The 704
   

Re: Ja(d)en McDaniels 

Post#132 » by KEMBAtheMETEOR » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:51 pm

God Squad wrote:
KEMBAtheMETEOR wrote:If he falls out of the first round, I certainly wouldn't mind pairing him with his brother on the Hornets (we have #32). If nothing else, it would be fun to go to our bench and roll out Monk, two Martins, and two McDaniels and see what transpires.

Another trip to the Lotto.

i mean, that would be the case even if we could play our starters 48 minutes
formerly BizGilwalker
kobyz
Senior
Posts: 679
And1: 149
Joined: Oct 31, 2006

Re: Ja(d)en McDaniels 

Post#133 » by kobyz » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:23 pm

Has some Antoine Walker in him

Return to NBA Draft