Other
2%

Total votes: 41

getrichordie
General Manager
And1: 2,308

Re: RealGM Consensus big board - #14 

Post#41 » by getrichordie » Thu May 21, 2020 9:11 pm

Bumping for visibility so we can get this one over with. Does anyone want to change their vote?
[twitter] @thunderdustin
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Post#42 » by Stillwater » Thu May 21, 2020 9:16 pm

call it a tie and move on it's not a mock...
of course as bad as this ranking turned out compared to what orgs will really want[obviousy just my opinion] it would be best served to revisit and have a new consensus
closer to whenever a combine is able to happen when voters have a better idea of reality vs highlight reel bs.
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#43 » by getrichordie » Thu May 21, 2020 9:24 pm

Stillwater wrote:call it a tie and move on it's not a mock...
of course as bad as this ranking turned out compared to what orgs will really want[obviousy just my opinion] it would be best served to revisit and have a new consensus
closer to whenever a combine is able to happen when voters have a better idea of reality vs highlight reel bs.

Fair enough. I'm fine with a T14.
[twitter] @thunderdustin
WargamesX
General Manager
And1: 6,478

Post#44 » by WargamesX » Thu May 21, 2020 10:06 pm

I’ll change mine to Nesmith and end the tie
Matthew 6:5
Luke 15:3-7
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#45 » by getrichordie » Thu May 21, 2020 10:14 pm

WargamesX wrote:I’ll change mine to Nesmith and end the tie

Boom. Thank you, sir. :thumbsup:
[twitter] @thunderdustin
DeBlazerRiddem
Forum Mod - Blazers
Forum Mod - Blazers
And1: 6,158

Post#46 » by DeBlazerRiddem » Mon May 25, 2020 7:23 pm

Lewis now with the lead. Lets wrap this up and move to the next one.

I actually have jumped Pokusevski ahead of Nesmith since voting. Curious what others think but I think it makes sense to let people change their vote on this sort of thing, it should be in the poll options.
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#47 » by getrichordie » Mon May 25, 2020 7:28 pm

DeBlazerRiddem wrote:Lewis now with the lead. Lets wrap this up and move to the next one.

I actually have jumped Pokusevski ahead of Nesmith since voting. Curious what others think but I think it makes sense to let people change their vote on this sort of thing, it should be in the poll options.

Actually, WarGamesX changed his vote to Nesmith.

Anyways, this little project seems to have screeched to a halt.
[twitter] @thunderdustin
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,182

Post#48 » by clyde21 » Mon May 25, 2020 10:06 pm

i usually just do top 14 (lotto) rankings, did you guys want to keep going?
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#49 » by getrichordie » Mon May 25, 2020 10:27 pm

clyde21 wrote:i usually just do top 14 (lotto) rankings, did you guys want to keep going?

Why stop? I mean... most people have nothing to right now due to quarantine. Might as well. :dontknow:
[twitter] @thunderdustin
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#50 » by Stillwater » Mon May 25, 2020 10:52 pm

naw restart in a month if the predraft process starts to get rolling
The-Power
General Manager
And1: 9,075

Post#51 » by The-Power » Mon May 25, 2020 11:07 pm

Stillwater wrote:naw restart in a month if the predraft process starts to get rolling

Could do it in a different format before the draft, e.g. everyone posts their big board and players are awarded points based on their rankings that determines their place on a ‘consensus’ big board. I don't see a reason to stop this here – there's nothing else going on and it at least gets some people exchanging their views on prospects.
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#52 » by getrichordie » Mon May 25, 2020 11:20 pm

The-Power wrote:
Stillwater wrote:naw restart in a month if the predraft process starts to get rolling

Could do it in a different format before the draft, e.g. everyone posts their big board and players are awarded points based on their rankings that determines their place on a ‘consensus’ big board. I don't see a reason to stop this here – there's nothing else going on and it at least gets some people exchanging their views on prospects.

Yeah, I like this idea, but would probably just do first round. Most people that have voted probably don't even have a full first round big board.
[twitter] @thunderdustin
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#53 » by Stillwater » Tue May 26, 2020 12:05 am

The-Power wrote:

Yeah I get that some people don't have much going on right now, but I actually am busier than ever with added rules for all my family to follow and restrictive nature in which I can get things done . I have literally had days of running to 7 fn grocery stores to find 2 steaks and a sack of potatoes
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#54 » by getrichordie » Tue May 26, 2020 12:19 am

Stillwater wrote:
The-Power wrote:

Yeah I get that some people don't have much going on right now, but I actually am busier than ever with added rules for all my family to follow and restrictive nature in which I can get things done . I have literally had days of running to 7 fn grocery stores to find 2 steaks and a sack of potatoes

If you aren't exaggerating, just call ahead of time and find out what days those grocery stores get trucks. Also, just buy chicken and pork in bulk if you have a deep freezer.
[twitter] @thunderdustin
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#55 » by Stillwater » Tue May 26, 2020 12:28 am

getrichordie wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
The-Power wrote:Could do it in a different format before the draft, e.g. everyone posts their big board and players are awarded points based on their rankings that determines their place on a ‘consensus’ big board. I don't see a reason to stop this here – there's nothing else going on and it at least gets some people exchanging their views on prospects.

If you aren't exaggerating, just call ahead of time and find out what days those grocery stores get trucks. Also, just buy chicken and pork in bulk if you have a deep freezer.

lines are a mile long at most stores that have food most days.The limits on purchases are terrible req. constant revisits for more and exposing yourself further. I don't have the time nor the interest to expose myself to that.
I have plenty of food for myself it's others in my extended family who cannot risk exposure at all due to health concerns that I am helping now that their cupboards are bare sans canned soups and other survival bs nobody wants to eat every day.
I am not exaggerating .
calling ahead doesn't help at all. they just say 1st come first serve and supplies are low if you get a person and not a recording
I waited a 1/2 hour with about 20 people in front of me last time at most and they were already sold out of what I went there for despite the online info suggesting they had it in stock.
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#56 » by getrichordie » Tue May 26, 2020 12:31 am

Stillwater wrote:
getrichordie wrote:
Stillwater wrote:Yeah I get that some people don't have much going on right now, but I actually am busier than ever with added rules for all my family to follow and restrictive nature in which I can get things done . I have literally had days of running to 7 fn grocery stores to find 2 steaks and a sack of potatoes

lines are a mile long at most stores that have food most days.The limits on purchases are terrible req. constant revisits for more and exposing yourself further. I don't have the time nor the interest to expose myself to that.
I have plenty of food for myself it's others in my extended family who cannot risk exposure at all due to health concerns that I am helping now that their cupboards are bare sans canned soups and other survival bs nobody wants to eat every day.
I am not exaggerating .
calling ahead doesn't help at all. they just say 1st come first serve and supplies are low if you get a person and not a recording
I waited a 1/2 hour with about 20 people in front of me last time at most and they were already sold out of what I went there for despite the online info suggesting they had it in stock.

Damn, that sounds awful. Where are you located?
[twitter] @thunderdustin
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,182

Post#57 » by clyde21 » Tue May 26, 2020 12:56 am

getrichordie wrote:
clyde21 wrote:i usually just do top 14 (lotto) rankings, did you guys want to keep going?

Why stop? I mean... most people have nothing to right now due to quarantine. Might as well. :dontknow:

no rule that says I have to start the next thread you can make one for #15 if you guys feel like we should go to 20 or something, up to you guys :)
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#58 » by getrichordie » Tue May 26, 2020 1:14 am

clyde21 wrote:
getrichordie wrote:

no rule that says I have to start the next thread you can make one for #15 if you guys feel like we should go to 20 or something, up to you guys :)

I shall carry the torch. :lift:
[twitter] @thunderdustin
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#59 » by getrichordie » Tue May 26, 2020 1:32 am

Spoiler:
clyde21 wrote:.

deblazerriddem wrote:.

gimmedat wrote:.

stillwater wrote:.