What players have the ability to become an all-star type talent the first two years in the league?

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Ruzious

Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 8,437

Re: What players have the ability to become an all-star type talent the first two years in the league? 

Post#21 » by Mylie10 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:26 pm

While I don’t think this draft is as bad as many do, I don’t think there is an immediate All Star player within them.

Never know though, I’d love to be wrong.
Quazza - Zion was kinda like watching an old Godzilla movie where hes just walking around a miniature city and smashing everything
karkinos
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,772

Re: What players have the ability to become an all-star type talent the first two years in the league? 

Post#22 » by karkinos » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:16 pm

i guess i'm the only one solidly backing onyeka okongwu on this
2 way player with both a high floor and ceiling imo. one of the well-rounded and safer draft picks.
Almond2Oak
Ballboy
And1: 8

Post#23 » by Almond2Oak » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:44 am

karkinos wrote:i guess i'm the only one solidly backing onyeka okongwu on this
2 way player with both a high floor and ceiling imo. one of the well-rounded and safer draft picks.

Dbl O is not the problem... kids legit AF but is he AS level at year 2... that’s the qs. Ppl kidding themselves any player in this draft class going AS. Like 0 T10 picks in 16’ & 17’made AS first 2. 2/10 in 18’ did it. You prolly get 2/10 for 19’... So 4/40 over past 4 drafts and this draft (20’) blows.

Return to NBA Draft