Other (please list in the thread)
2%

Total votes: 56

Dundalis
Senior
And1: 543

Re: RealGM consensus mock - Dallas 

Post#21 » by Dundalis » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:12 am

Roddy B for 3 wrote:Ill be extremely disappointed if Dallas picks Terry. We already have Seth.

I find it funny that Dallas fans would literally not want someone who might be a top 5 shooter in the league, because we already have one. One's enough, no need for another! Not to mention Terry's scoring skillset is much more expansive than Curry's. Not saying we should definitely pick him, but this specifically is the dumbest reason not to.
BlazersBroncos
RealGM
And1: 7,805

Post#22 » by BlazersBroncos » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:25 pm

Terry would be a great fit in Dallas. He is a much better facilitator and handler than Seth, he could be that 2nd ballhandler that they need to compliment Luka. And that shot, easily the best in the draft. Its buttery smooth. He could fit, long term, into that starting PG spot and really excel since he projects so well as an off ball shooter, needed when Luka is handling the ball, but has enough PG skills to take pressure off Luka and hopefully reduce how much they lean on him to create everything.

Bey, Green and Poku would be fits as well.
Pinkyring
RealGM
And1: 6,327

Post#23 » by Pinkyring » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:49 pm

Dundalis wrote:
Roddy B for 3 wrote:Ill be extremely disappointed if Dallas picks Terry. We already have Seth.

I find it funny that Dallas fans would literally not want someone who might be a top 5 shooter in the league, because we already have one. One's enough, no need for another! Not to mention Terry's scoring skillset is much more expansive than Curry's. Not saying we should definitely pick him, but this specifically is the dumbest reason not to.

Yeah is rather pay a 2m contract to a 20 year old than 8m to a 30 yr old. Gives us more flexibilty to move curry for needs
timani
Senior
And1: 63

Post#24 » by timani » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:59 pm

Would not like the real draft to fall this way, but if so, I'd take Desmond Bane. Great shooter, decent facilitator and smart defensive player. Originally was hoping Bane would fall to 31 with one of S.Bey or K.Lewis getting picked at 18.
gottamakeit
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,318

Post#25 » by gottamakeit » Wed Dec 9, 2020 8:26 pm

I think the Mavs did well considering they got Josh Green, Tyrell Terry, & Tyler Bey
cupcakesnake wrote:...no one is forcing you to make up an opinion and post it

Return to NBA Draft