joe alexander

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

sox839
Senior
And1: 1

joe alexander 

Post#1 » by sox839 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:40 am

He plays for west virginia and is a small forward anyone seen him play. Is he pro material could he leave early and goin the draft. I haven't really seen himplay. Notice he averages like 2blocks a gameis he athletic. Opinions please thanks?
jman3134
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 1,308

Re: joe alexander 

Post#2 » by jman3134 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:45 am

sox839 wrote:He plays for west virginia and is a small forward anyone seen him play. Is he pro material could he leave early and goin the draft. I haven't really seen himplay. Notice he averages like 2blocks a gameis he athletic. Opinions please thanks?

Yes, he is very athletic, and yes, he is a probable first round selection. This guy is an athlete with height and that suits him in the NBA. He may not be the best defensive player, but he is no liability and I think he will eventually have the lateral quickness to compete at the next level. With that said, he is sound on the offensive end. He possesses a nice midrange game. He can leap and has the ability to shoot from the perimeter. Anytime you have a player like that who is capable of manning the 3 spot in the NBA, you have a potential lottery. As of now, I would say that he is top 20 looking in if he were to withdraw today. His midrange separates him from most players at the collegiate level.

Return to NBA Draft