I'm sorry for the homerism but draftexpress no AJ price in

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

BRIGGS
Analyst
And1: 128

I'm sorry for the homerism but draftexpress no AJ price in 

Post#1 » by BRIGGS » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:54 pm

any slot 09? The way he is going he could play himself into a late lottery pick at his size as a pure PG.
Vanilla Ice is the best rap artist of all time
cmd1985
Senior
And1: 35

Post#2 » by cmd1985 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:42 pm

I like AJ Price a whole lot. He had a big game against Memphis and Saturday Eric Gordon couldn't contain him off the bounce. Now that he doesn't have off the court problems he is one the better PG's in college ball. But I have question for you, does he ever shoot from the perimeter every time I see him he slashing to the hoop?
stasher59
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#3 » by stasher59 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:17 pm

He shoots about 40% from deep but only attempts less than 4 a game. He looks like a totaly different player than last year. I think that his tarnished rep has improved and he has the fire and leadership that Uconn has lacked in the last couple of years. That being said I am not surprised to see him off the DX mocks. They are too busy scouting all those international players that will never see a minute in the NBA.
BRIGGS
Analyst
And1: 128

Post#4 » by BRIGGS » Fri Feb 1, 2008 7:11 am

cmd1985 wrote:I like AJ Price a whole lot. He had a big game against Memphis and Saturday Eric Gordon couldn't contain him off the bounce. Now that he doesn't have off the court problems he is one the better PG's in college ball. But I have question for you, does he ever shoot from the perimeter every time I see him he slashing to the hoop?

He's actually a pretty good all around player. He has a long and mid range game--he's not a great athlete in terms of verticality but he's very fast with the ball and he's bigger than they list him. He's probably 6-2.5 190-195. He gets into the lane at will and finishes with strength. He also uses his size to get rebounds. He's a very good passer. I think he still needs another full year of strength and balllhandling work but he is under the radar in terms of talent at the PG position.
Vanilla Ice is the best rap artist of all time
NYC2BGI
Starter
And1: 1

Post#5 » by NYC2BGI » Sun Feb 3, 2008 2:42 pm

Price looks ready for the NBA after this season is over. He is the reason that UConn is winning and beating teams that are supposedly better than them. He seems like a real PG which is what every NBA team wants.

Return to NBA Draft