pops comment on the LA-MEM-trade?

Moderator: G R E Y

DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#41 » by DEEP3CL » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:51 am

TD is the MAN wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

What do you know about our team? Clearly nothing... It isn't my fault that you are so uptight that you can't comprehend the situation that happened what... a week* ago.

Why is it childish that I point out that there is an influx of Laker posters... and honestly you should be the last person talking about being childish given that you have trolled in no less than 6 different boards.
I come to your board with intelligent conversation, it's irrelevant about how many post I read. I'm respected on many boards because I don't come to flame up on a topic. I just debate it and try to keep it friendly at best.

Second I didn't say that I know anything about your team, I'm talking about the comment Pop made to the SI reporter. And I do more about your team then you think I know, how many years you think I've been watching NBA ball 1 or 2 years or something ?

Ok maybe I didn't take into account you were talking about Laker fans response to this thread but I was just trying to keep it on the topic.

Bottom line is I just thought the whole comment by Pop weather it was in jest or not was like pouting to say the least. And how were we to know how if came off that's all I'm saying TD.
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.

Return to San Antonio Spurs