G R E Y
Senior Mod - Spurs
Senior Mod - Spurs
And1: 32,666

Re: DeMar DeRozan thread 

Post#101 » by G R E Y » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:52 am

mirrornick wrote:
GREY 1769 wrote:
mirrornick wrote:Do you guys think it's possible for DD to put up 25-28 PPG on the spurs' system?

Though we got DeMar to fill a need on and of the court, and a dependable scorer who can drive and get to the line is welcome, he won't need to be that guy who shoulders so much of the burden on the O end. A lot of the talk before was that he did so much on O that he had to conserve energy on D. Can't have that here. It's just not how the Spurs system works. Everything flows from the D. So with DeMar being on a new team and in a new system, with the focus of balancing the D and O, even 21-23 is awesome. I don't see him handling the ball as much or holding on to it so long, but that's based on past systems.

The main thing will be integrating everyone into the system and guys getting comfortable in their roles and with each other. In terms of leadership, I hope to see a lot of communication, group huddles when the clock stops, lots of positive support - so by committee and by example.

I wouldn't really know too much about how the spurs play year in year out due to drastic roster change such as Duncan and Manu retiring, Tony Parker gone too and as well as Kawhi leaving etc

I do think that DD will be asked to create more in the pick and roll as he has done very well in the past. This will be the first time DD plays with an all star big man(Bosh doesn't count as DD was just a rookie). Playing with LMA will benefit him a lot. DeMar is hard to guard out the pick and roll so I can already imagine Aldridge will have a field day from the 14-17FT range. Will be interesting to see the team develop chemistry from the get go. I think the Spurs will finish top 3 in the west. The media and analytics stats nerds are writing them off for all the wrong reasons.

Well the team last year was catered to the game of someone who didn't play, so we had to adjust on the fly to fill a void, and we had to adjust because of so many games missed due to injuries. Having set roles and better balance in scoring team-wide is a welcome addition to the toolbox.

Yeah DeMar mentioned looking forward to playing with LMA. One thing the Spurs have always had and used very well is bigs with vision who can facilitate from the top of the key. The Pau-LMA high-low was a thing of beauty, but Pau was also great at finding cutters or players coming off screens. I don't know about DeMar's off-ball movement, but if it's something he hasn't done so much of in the past, then it'll likely feature more, too.

It's an interesting discussion about ways Pop can help maximize his strengths in the Spurs system, but to reiterate, the foundation of that system is defense. This is the end where all Spurs players know has to be there (I recall early in a game Pop called a time-out because we were making it difficult for ourselves getting down early simply by not running back on D. Pop told them if they didn't hustle back, he'd sub them. The next play, they didn't run back well enough. Another time-out. The entire starting line-up was subbed! The second unit moved like the wind). So we'll see how DeMar adapts to being required to shift more of his focus on D.

I've never subscribed to positions that he doesn't have the physical tools or has too much to do on O to play D. Being on a new team makes a player an all the more conscientious teammate and he's already a player who wants to improve. Taking on the responsibility and challenge to play better D will help him fit in and obviously become a better player. I hope he channels some of that chip on his shoulder to D. I'm not expecting miracles, but more focus and effort for improved play.
ImageImageImage

The Spurs Way
Thinking of you, Pop :hug:
G R E Y
Senior Mod - Spurs
Senior Mod - Spurs

Post#102 » by G R E Y » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:02 am

From Sunday's Sneaker Jam :o:

You can see the rest of the photos here: https://www.nba.com/spurs/gallery/2018-sneaker-jam
ImageImageImage

The Spurs Way
mirrornick
RealGM
And1: 13,725

Post#103 » by mirrornick » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:27 pm

GREY 1769 wrote:
mirrornick wrote:
GREY 1769 wrote:Though we got DeMar to fill a need on and of the court, and a dependable scorer who can drive and get to the line is welcome, he won't need to be that guy who shoulders so much of the burden on the O end. A lot of the talk before was that he did so much on O that he had to conserve energy on D. Can't have that here. It's just not how the Spurs system works. Everything flows from the D. So with DeMar being on a new team and in a new system, with the focus of balancing the D and O, even 21-23 is awesome. I don't see him handling the ball as much or holding on to it so long, but that's based on past systems.

The main thing will be integrating everyone into the system and guys getting comfortable in their roles and with each other. In terms of leadership, I hope to see a lot of communication, group huddles when the clock stops, lots of positive support - so by committee and by example.

I wouldn't really know too much about how the spurs play year in year out due to drastic roster change such as Duncan and Manu retiring, Tony Parker gone too and as well as Kawhi leaving etc

I do think that DD will be asked to create more in the pick and roll as he has done very well in the past. This will be the first time DD plays with an all star big man(Bosh doesn't count as DD was just a rookie). Playing with LMA will benefit him a lot. DeMar is hard to guard out the pick and roll so I can already imagine Aldridge will have a field day from the 14-17FT range. Will be interesting to see the team develop chemistry from the get go. I think the Spurs will finish top 3 in the west. The media and analytics stats nerds are writing them off for all the wrong reasons.

Well the team last year was catered to the game of someone who didn't play, so we had to adjust on the fly to fill a void, and we had to adjust because of so many games missed due to injuries. Having set roles and better balance in scoring team-wide is a welcome addition to the toolbox.

Yeah DeMar mentioned looking forward to playing with LMA. One thing the Spurs have always had and used very well is bigs with vision who can facilitate from the top of the key. The Pau-LMA high-low was a thing of beauty, but Pau was also great at finding cutters or players coming off screens. I don't know about DeMar's off-ball movement, but if it's something he hasn't done so much of in the past, then it'll likely feature more, too.

It's an interesting discussion about ways Pop can help maximize his strengths in the Spurs system, but to reiterate, the foundation of that system is defense. This is the end where all Spurs players know has to be there (I recall early in a game Pop called a time-out because we were making it difficult for ourselves getting down early simply by not running back on D. Pop told them if they didn't hustle back, he'd sub them. The next play, they didn't run back well enough. Another time-out. The entire starting line-up was subbed! The second unit moved like the wind). So we'll see how DeMar adapts to being required to shift more of his focus on D.

I've never subscribed to positions that he doesn't have the physical tools or has too much to do on O to play D. Being on a new team makes a player an all the more conscientious teammate and he's already a player who wants to improve. Taking on the responsibility and challenge to play better D will help him fit in and obviously become a better player. I hope he channels some of that chip on his shoulder to D. I'm not expecting miracles, but more focus and effort for improved play.

Quick note, before DeMar became an overall player/All star. He was featured in off ball movement offense a lot. His use of the pick to get open for a mid range or slash to the bucket was where most of his points come from. He started reminding me of Rip Hamilton. He obviously cut back on the use cutting/curl off a screen because he developed a good handle and post game. I think if he is used to his best ability, then sky is the limit. Here are some clips I found of Derozan in curl action. He was pretty darn good at it.

His use of the screen is underrated.

Most people underestimate DeRozan all due to advanced stats not being so good. Which is what most people look at these days. Analytics are so flawed but people will cherry pick them to attempt to discredit DeRozan by all means necessary. I know this because I come from the Raptors board and I have seen posters attack DD because he had one bad game. And then they would disappear when DD would win Player of the month.

Again it's too early to make predictions but I am very confident about this spurs team. As a big DeRozan fan It was very hard to take the news of the trade, but ultimately I understand that it was the best scenario for both teams. There was no losers in this trade. DeMar is the type of guy to prove you wrong and his passion for the game reminds me of Kobe. The guy is at the gym none stop. You don't see or hear about him going to the club after every game. While all the players were partying on new years eve. DeRozan was at the gym putting in work. And the next day he scored 52 points against the Bucks. You will love him.
G R E Y
Senior Mod - Spurs
Senior Mod - Spurs

Post#104 » by G R E Y » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:41 am

mirrornick wrote:
Spoiler:
GREY 1769 wrote:
mirrornick wrote:

Quick note, before DeMar became an overall player/All star. He was featured in off ball movement offense a lot. His use of the pick to get open for a mid range or slash to the bucket was where most of his points come from. He started reminding me of Rip Hamilton. He obviously cut back on the use cutting/curl off a screen because he developed a good handle and post game. I think if he is used to his best ability, then sky is the limit. Here are some clips I found of Derozan in curl action. He was pretty darn good at it.

Most people underestimate DeRozan all due to advanced stats not being so good. Which is what most people look at these days. Analytics are so flawed but people will cherry pick them to attempt to discredit DeRozan by all means necessary. I know this because I come from the Raptors board and I have seen posters attack DD because he had one bad game. And then they would disappear when DD would win Player of the month.

Again it's too early to make predictions but I am very confident about this spurs team. As a big DeRozan fan It was very hard to take the news of the trade, but ultimately I understand that it was the best scenario for both teams. There was no losers in this trade. DeMar is the type of guy to prove you wrong and his passion for the game reminds me of Kobe. The guy is at the gym none stop. You don't see or hear about him going to the club after every game. While all the players were partying on new years eve. DeRozan was at the gym putting in work. And the next day he scored 52 points against the Bucks. You will love him.

Thanks for the videos, mirrornick. Good to see the off-ball movement. I like the quickness of the first two, and think that in the third he ought to have made a quick pass to the open teammate in the right corner, or alternatively to the player just to his right, and then to the man in the right corner, and although that may be splitting hairs because he recognized what the defender was doing and reacted well to it, it's about his not handling the ball so much, and about a good-to-great shot that always has the opposing D moving and on its heels. It's more a point of discussion of exploring available options than a pedantic criticism.

Yeah I saw you GB thread on stats. No question numbers can be cherry picked and analysis can miss the forest for the trees. There are people way more qualified than I am at such analysis, and I'm open to learning more about it, so long as the context and limitations - not as readily offered - are also presented. Even without the stats, though, the eye test for DeMar's POs shows a drop off in performance, the reasons for that I disagree are all mental or he is the sole reason for. Still, ownership of results being what it is, I think he'll fare better in a more equitable system with Pop who knows how to adapt to the nuances and changes in the game better than just about any coach. It won't be pounding your head on the rock out of sheer frustration of repeating what doesn't work. The toolkit is different.

The Spurs are one of the top three analytics teams, so acquiring these players in a 3-crazy trend is an interesting choice, but make no mistake, it is well thought out in terms of pieces we have going forward and how they fit. I've never questioned DeMar's work ethic, and I'm looking forward to seeing him put in the work into our system.
ImageImageImage

The Spurs Way
mirrornick
RealGM

Post#105 » by mirrornick » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:22 pm

GREY 1769 wrote:
mirrornick wrote:
Spoiler:
GREY 1769 wrote:Well the team last year was catered to the game of someone who didn't play, so we had to adjust on the fly to fill a void, and we had to adjust because of so many games missed due to injuries. Having set roles and better balance in scoring team-wide is a welcome addition to the toolbox.

Thanks for the videos, mirrornick. Good to see the off-ball movement. I like the quickness of the first two, and think that in the third he ought to have made a quick pass to the open teammate in the right corner, or alternatively to the player just to his right, and then to the man in the right corner, and although that may be splitting hairs because he recognized what the defender was doing and reacted well to it, it's about his not handling the ball so much, and about a good-to-great shot that always has the opposing D moving and on its heels. It's more a point a of discussion of exploring available options than a pedantic criticism.

Yeah I saw you GB thread on stats. No question numbers can be cherry picked and analysis can miss the forest for the trees. There are people way more qualified than I am at such analysis, and I'm open to learning more about it, so long as the context and limitations - not as readily offered - are also presented. Even without the stats, though, the eye test for DeMar's POs shows a drop off in performance, the reasons for that I disagree are all mental or he is the sole reason for. Still, ownership of results being what it is, I think he'll fare better in a more equitable system with Pop who knows how to adapt to the nuances and chances in the game better than just about any coach. It wont' be pounding your head on the rock out of sheer frustration of repeating what doesn't work. The toolkit is different.

The Spurs are one of the top three analytics teams, so acquiring these players in a 3-crazy trend is an interesting choice, but make no mistake, it is well thought out in terms of pieces we have going forward and how they fit. I've never questioned DeMar's work ethic, and I'm looking forward to seeing him put in the work into our system.

Yeah about that thread on GB.. unfortunately people didn't read the op and began personally attacking and completely ignored my request which was intended for people to discuss the cons of analytics. Thread then derailed and completely went the other way. Some of those guys cherry pick advanced stats and live by them. :wink:
mirrornick
RealGM

Post#106 » by mirrornick » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:48 pm

Read on Twitter
DeSteph DeCurry

Read on Twitter

DD never stops working
imagump1313
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,261

Post#107 » by imagump1313 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Spoiler:

I'm sure DeRozan is going to play well for us but I'm not taking anything at all from all these posted videos. No one is playing any defense at all. Its not real basketball. :D
mirrornick
RealGM

Post#108 » by mirrornick » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:15 pm

imagump1313 wrote:
I'm sure DeRozan is going to play well for us but I'm not taking anything at all from all these posted videos. No one is playing any defense at all. Its not real basketball. :D

Those offseason videos are just a small indication that DeRozan always works and keeps himself in shape. Plus it's still basketball and I don't mind watching them for entertainment purposes. Better than zero basketball right.
I usually take summer vids with grain of salt too.
imagump1313
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,261

Post#109 » by imagump1313 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:26 am

mirrornick wrote:
imagump1313 wrote:

Those offseason videos are just a small indication that DeRozan always works and keeps himself in shape. Plus it's still basketball and I don't mind watching them for entertainment purposes. Better than zero basketball right.
I usually take summer vids with grain of salt too.

Yes. Thanks for posting them. I cant wait to see how DeRozan plays this year. Barring injuries we are going to make a little bit of noise in the West IMO.

Something just bothers me about those pickup games though. I just like watching competitive games.
mirrornick
RealGM

Post#110 » by mirrornick » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:24 pm

Couldn't ask for a better coach for DeRozan. He is a very likable dude and easy going. Pops will turn him into a HOF. Demar doesn't rely too much on his athleticism, and never had major injuries in his career as he is durable. Therefore I truly think he can still be an all star caliber player until his mid 30s.
mirrornick
RealGM

Post#111 » by mirrornick » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:48 pm

DeRozan looking good and got a different hairstyle.

mirrornick
RealGM

Post#112 » by mirrornick » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:06 pm

Raptors fans say that Kawhi is better than DeRozan at EVERYTHING. Yet there is a big discrepancy in their mid range games.

DeMar takes 23-24 % of his shots from 10-16 FT.
Kawhi took only 18% of his shots from 10-16 FT. (2016-17)

DeMar shot 49% from 10-16FT (2016-17)
Kawhi shot 44% from 10-16 FT(2016-17)

They are equal in FG's inside, But DeRozan did lead the league in FG made on / Drives to the rim per game. I used DeMar from the 2016-2017 season because I think that 2018 was a bad year for DD due to his mental/depression etc..

Moving on to -Field goal attempts at the RIM-
DeRozan lead the league in FGA at the rim
People who think of DD as just a mid range chucker DO NOT watch games and are cherry picking stats

DeRozan lead the league in -free throw attempts FROM THE RESULT OF DRIVING TO THE RIM
Ahead of guys like Westbrook, Lebron, Harden and everyone else.

DeRozan averaged an amazing 0.7 turnover per games from driving to the rim. Yeah he's a chucker and bad player... says the analytics people who cherry pick stats Interesting how he lead the league in drives per game, yet averaged two times less turnovers than good players like Harden, Westbrook and LeBron James. Derozan takes care of the ball well

i'm not trying to compare Kawhi and DeRozan. All I am doing is giving DeRozan more credit than people do. Simply put, DeMar DeRozan is not some mid range chucker who doesn't make players better. DeRozan attracts so much attention from the defense which creates open opportunities for his teammates. 5.1 APG is considered above average for his position.

He took over so many games in the past, it was an amazing thing to watch. I don't know if y'all watched this clip or not, but if you didn't , please watch it.

G R E Y
Senior Mod - Spurs
Senior Mod - Spurs

Post#113 » by G R E Y » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:23 am

mirrornick wrote:Couldn't ask for a better coach for DeRozan. He is a very likable dude and easy going. Pops will turn him into a HOF. Demar doesn't rely too much on his athleticism, and never had major injuries in his career as he is durable. Therefore I truly think he can still be an all star caliber player until his mid 30s.

There's a lot of good to DeMar's game, and Pop's coaching speaks for itself, but let's not get ahead of ourselves in projections. I think, too, the more people denounce DeMar, the more there's a tendency to offer proportionate praise, and while I'm surprised at how easily he has been discarded by some, I hope DeMar fits into the system devised for the roster we currently have / will have.

I just think there's enough pressure in being on a new team and fitting in on both ends without expectations of the loftiest levels, but there is a lot to be excited about and it's fun to anticipate untapped development.

mirrornick wrote:
Spoiler:
Raptors fans say that Kawhi is better than DeRozan at EVERYTHING. Yet there is a big discrepancy in their mid range games.

DeMar takes 23-24 % of his shots from 10-16 FT.
Kawhi took only 18% of his shots from 10-16 FT. (2016-17)

DeMar shot 49% from 10-16FT (2016-17)
Kawhi shot 44% from 10-16 FT(2016-17)

They are equal in FG's inside, But DeRozan did lead the league in FG made on / Drives to the rim per game. I used DeMar from the 2016-2017 season because I think that 2018 was a bad year for DD due to his mental/depression etc..

Moving on to -Field goal attempts at the RIM-
DeRozan lead the league in FGA at the rim
People who think of DD as just a mid range chucker DO NOT watch games and are cherry picking stats

DeRozan lead the league in -free throw attempts FROM THE RESULT OF DRIVING TO THE RIM
Ahead of guys like Westbrook, Lebron, Harden and everyone else.

DeRozan averaged an amazing 0.7 turnover per games from driving to the rim. Yeah he's a chucker and bad player... says the analytics people who cherry pick stats Interesting how he lead the league in drives per game, yet averaged two times less turnovers than good players like Harden, Westbrook and LeBron James. Derozan takes care of the ball well

i'm not trying to compare Kawhi and DeRozan. All I am doing is giving DeRozan more credit than people do. Simply put, DeMar DeRozan is not some mid range chucker who doesn't make players better. DeRozan attracts so much attention from the defense which creates open opportunities for his teammates. 5.1 APG is considered above average for his position.

He took over so many games in the past, it was an amazing thing to watch. I don't know if y'all watched this clip or not, but if you didn't , please watch it.

The shiny new toy is the next anointed saviour. We've seen this pattern before. That's fine. But given it'll be his final year, best be prepared for even more ISO-Leonard. His usage in nine games was around 31% without a lot of passing. I don't know how more to cater to a player's game than to have a team constructed around it, but I guess somehow catering more to it? Best not criticize him either. New York is a lot closer.

Thanks for the video. I know it's about DeMar making clutch shots, and so my next point is a tangent of things I noticed that I hope DeMar can incorporate. I know he can pass, and I hope he has his head on a swivel for good-to-great opportunities. All of those clips have DeMar handling the ball with Lowry off it. That's the play, I guess, and he may get those opportunities, but he frankly missed teammates who had their hands up for passes, teammates who got into better open spots when DeMar drew a couple of defenders. Sometimes his teammates moved, but there were a lot of instances of their standing around once they got out of his driving space. Now, he made those, so it's splitting hairs, and when a guy has it going you feed him, but if we're talking good-to-great, then we can also look for improvement. Just some things I've noticed, and places where I look forward in my 'armchair clip-watching coach' mode to seeing him improve.

So I appreciate his driving ability and getting to the line, his ability to create space and score, but I hope he doesn't feel he has to prove himself so much that he is 'the man' every game. Dejounte brings up the ball, and we often have bigs facilitating from the top of the arc. That DeMar can take over a game is welcome, but he'll also have to adapt to a more team-oriented concept. And finally, and I can't stress this enough, the fundamental core of the system is defending responsibly (you've talked about this as well, that DeMar's D, too, is not as bad as some make it seem, so let's just agree there's room for improvement).

I think that DeMar will be conscientious in a new environment and seek to be part of the existing concept while taking opportunities to show his game. There's frankly a lot to learn, even for a vet; Rudy spoke of it last season, and Pop reiterated that he let Rudy have more leeway on O while he was being incorporated into the team system but it's the D that is at the heart of it all. LMA's D improved with us; Rudy's D improved with us; if you look at Dejounte's D in college versus what he's done with the Spurs, the transformation has been eye raising (it's not that he didn't have the tools, but he now uses them to full advantage because of consistent effort).

There's a lot to be excited about with Pop and DeMar, but it's really a discussion of the Spurs coming together, and without manipulative distractions. To that end, we're already ahead.

p.s. It's Lone Star DeMar now :wink:
ImageImageImage

The Spurs Way
NBA48mins
Pro Prospect
And1: 791

Post#114 » by NBA48mins » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:35 pm

I'm going to follow the Spurs closely this season because of DeRozan. I've been watching him since his rookie season and was a huge homer but he is a very polarizing player. He is not nearly as good as people market him as. He scores a lot but he's not efficient with those shots. For the raptors this season they had a drastic change in the way they played offense. DeRozan was the only player that made the least adjustment to his game, it was frustrating to see him revert back to his old ways.

It will be nice to see him on the spurs with a more discipline system and hopefully he gives effort on his defense. If he can't pull it together i don't think his game will age well especially for the way the game is going.

Goodluck to DeMar
mirrornick
RealGM

Post#115 » by mirrornick » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:27 pm

NBA48mins wrote:I'm going to follow the Spurs closely this season because of DeRozan. I've been watching him since his rookie season and was a huge homer but he is a very polarizing player. He is not nearly as good as people market him as. He scores a lot but he's not efficient with those shots. For the raptors this season they had a drastic change in the way they played offense. DeRozan was the only player that made the least adjustment to his game, it was frustrating to see him revert back to his old ways.

It will be nice to see him on the spurs with a more discipline system and hopefully he gives effort on his defense. If he can't pull it together i don't think his game will age well especially for the way the game is going.

Goodluck to DeMar

his efficiency drops because of the lack of 3 ball unfortunately. Other wise he's solid at everything else (midrange, post game, driving to the rim, passing off double teams, freethrows)
Kabookalu
RealGM
And1: 70,114

Post#116 » by Kabookalu » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:18 am

NBA48mins wrote:I'm going to follow the Spurs closely this season because of DeRozan. I've been watching him since his rookie season and was a huge homer but he is a very polarizing player. He is not nearly as good as people market him as. He scores a lot but he's not efficient with those shots. For the raptors this season they had a drastic change in the way they played offense. DeRozan was the only player that made the least adjustment to his game, it was frustrating to see him revert back to his old ways.

Goodluck to DeMar

I actually disagree that he made the least adjustments to his game. He adjusted to it faster than Lowry and Valanciunas actually. For the first couple of months he was looking great, averaging 24ppg, 5apg, 4rpg on 58TS% (pretty sure these were the numbers, I used to write them a lot and pretty much had it memorized), and he did a fine job of choosing when to score and distribute. Then the new year hit and his game suddenly took a turn for the worse, but he didn't play any differently. Later it was revealed he was suffering through depression with the health of his dad deteriorating.

If he goes back to playing the way he did in 2017 he's going to be a great player for the Spurs. His distribution ability is super underrated (but not great, just "good"), it's just because he plays under Casey who's ultra adverse to turnovers and never made risky passes. Every time he plays for Team USA it's like he's a different player.
Read on Twitter
mirrornick
RealGM

Post#117 » by mirrornick » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:28 pm

Kabookalu wrote:

Goodluck to DeMar

I actually disagree that he made the least adjustments to his game. He adjusted to it faster than Lowry and Valanciunas actually. For the first couple of months he was looking great, averaging 24ppg, 5apg, 4rpg on 58TS% (pretty sure these were the numbers, I used to write them a lot and pretty much had it memorized), and he did a fine job of choosing when to score and distribute. Then the new year hit and his game suddenly took a turn for the worse, but he didn't play any differently. Later it was revealed he was suffering through depression with the health of his dad deteriorating.

If he goes back to playing the way he did in 2017 he's going to be a great player for the Spurs. His distribution ability is super underrated (but not great, just "good"), it's just because he plays under Casey who's ultra adverse to turnovers and never made risky passes. Every time he plays for Team USA it's like he's a different player.

After the 52 pts vs the Bucks, DeRozan avg'd 25/5/4 on 49% from FG and 37% from 3 point range(I remember this like it was just yesterday)

. His drop off was definitely due to his mental health issues he was dealing with.
mirrornick
RealGM

Post#118 » by mirrornick » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:29 pm

Choker and I reunited at last
gpoon
Pro Prospect
And1: 717

Post#119 » by gpoon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:38 pm

Damn i miss Demar
G R E Y
Senior Mod - Spurs
Senior Mod - Spurs

Post#120 » by G R E Y » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:27 pm

gpoon wrote:

Damn i miss Demar

DeMar comes across as such a personable guy. True to his word, he tried it, but that's so damn disgusting.
ImageImageImage

The Spurs Way

Return to San Antonio Spurs