HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE SPURS FAITHFUL

Moderator: G R E Y

-Sammy-
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,702

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE SPURS FAITHFUL 

Post#1 » by -Sammy- » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:02 pm

Hey, friends! I'm hollering to wish a happy (American) Thanksgiving to those here who celebrate, and to encourage all of us to exude the spirit of thanksgiving every day, regardless whether we acknowledge a holiday for it.

I haven't been on much lately due to real-life stuff, but I hope the Spurs' tough season so far doesn't have us too down. I remain confident that we have a good bit of improvement ahead of us and that there's still ample time to right this season's ship, but regardless, let's stay thankful today and all season for the many tremendous great memories our Spurs have given us over the years and for the sure success they'll achieve in the seasons to come.
imagump1313
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,261

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE SPURS FAITHFUL 

Post#2 » by imagump1313 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:32 am

Happy Holidays Sammy! Miss you around here! Although, you haven't missed much :D

There is not much nice to say about this team this year but I understand everybody wants to win. Its obvious they just dont know how. Hopefully we figure out some things soon.
-Sammy-
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,702

Post#3 » by -Sammy- » Mon Dec 2, 2019 5:36 pm

imagump1313 wrote:Happy Holidays Sammy! Miss you around here! Although, you haven't missed much :D

There is not much nice to say about this team this year but I understand everybody wants to win. Its obvious they just dont know how. Hopefully we figure out some things soon.

Thanks, pal! The same to you!

Yeah, that slide from a few weeks back really did a number on the team's collective mindset. I get the sense that Pop is in 'let them figure it out' mode pretty hardcore, too, results be damned.
imagump1313
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,261

Post#4 » by imagump1313 » Tue Dec 3, 2019 12:44 am

BombsquadSammy wrote:
imagump1313 wrote:Happy Holidays Sammy! Miss you around here! Although, you haven't missed much :D

Thanks, pal! The same to you!

Yeah, that slide from a few weeks back really did a number on the team's collective mindset. I get the sense that Pop is in 'let them figure it out' mode pretty hardcore, too, results be damned.

At this point I am kinda hoping its not "Let them figure it out mode" an its "Wait until Dec. 15th" mode :lol:

Return to San Antonio Spurs