Jeremy Sochan --Poland

Moderator: G R E Y

Fundamentals21
Bench Warmer
And1: 638

Jeremy Sochan --Poland 

Post#1 » by Fundamentals21 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:08 pm

What do you think of Jeremy Sochan? He's 2nd team all rookie type talent. Incredible to think we have a Top 10 rookie bigman to run with Wemby.

I want to see him run some plays with Cam Payne. IMO, could be a very good big body.
Fundamentals21
Bench Warmer
And1: 638

Re: Jeremy Sochan --Poland 

Post#2 » by Fundamentals21 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:26 pm

Marcin Gortat was a strong Polish body, and played some backup C in the finals. I think Jeremy has the potential to be better (Polish GOAT?).
G R E Y
Senior Mod - Spurs
Senior Mod - Spurs
And1: 33,219

Re: Jeremy Sochan --Poland 

Post#3 » by G R E Y » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:04 pm

Hey thanks for this :)

I can't wait to see the pairing of smart defensive-minded bigs who also pass well and help stretch the floor.

I think Sochan's agitator/protector role is going to grow this season as well so it'll be interesting to keep track of how many opponents he pisses off lol and more importantly the ones he keeps in line.

It's a pity he won't represent Poland this summer but it's all aligned for next summer's Olympics in Paris. Imagine him facing team mates on opposing teams!

What makes Sochan special is good mobility and vision. The Polish Hammer was more of a bruiser from what memory serves. Sochan has a more fluid, complete game already.

There aren't/haven't been many Polish players in the NBA so Sochan definitely has a chance to see a new standard.

Agree that Sochan and Payne and Wemby are going to be fun to watch.

Let's keep track of his progress here!
ImageImageImage

The Spurs Way
Thinking of you, Pop :hug:

Return to San Antonio Spurs