While waiting for a team

The place to discuss the history of Seattle Supersonics Basketball.

Moderators: bennith13, Sweezo

Andy123
Freshman
And1: 7

While waiting for a team 

Post#1 » by Andy123 » Sat Oct 7, 2017 3:12 pm

What team do you root for ?
Im guessing warriors they're like clay Bennets most hated team .
Cactus Jack
RealGM
And1: 4,689

Re: While waiting for a team 

Post#2 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Oct 8, 2017 5:15 am

Andy123 wrote:What team do you root for ?
Im guessing warriors they're like clay Bennets most hated team .

Yup! Dubnation!! :D :biggrin:
Quazza wrote:ALL FUTURE ERECTIONS WILL BE NAMED KEVIN FOR BEING SUCH A STAND UP GUY
Downtown
Head Coach
And1: 369

Post#3 » by Downtown » Sun Oct 8, 2017 3:16 pm

I grew up with the Sonics. Once we got a team here in Vancouver I obviously became a Grizzlies fan. Once we lost the Grizzlies I went back to the Sonics and routinely made the two hour drive south for games. When the Sonics left I became a Trailblazers fan and now make a couple five hour drives a season down the I-5 and stay overnight.

I like to stay close to home so I'm sticking with the only Pacific Northwest team. And to be honest I don't really care that Toronto is our only Canadian team.
Cactus Jack
RealGM
And1: 4,689

Post#4 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Oct 9, 2017 7:11 am

Downtown wrote:I grew up with the Sonics. Once we got a team here in Vancouver I obviously became a Grizzlies fan. Once we lost the Grizzlies I went back to the Sonics and routinely made the two hour drive south for games. When the Sonics left I became a Trailblazers fan and now make a couple five hour drives a season down the I-5 and stay overnight.

I like to stay close to home so I'm sticking with the only Pacific Northwest team. And to be honest I don't really care that Toronto is our only Canadian team.

The Seattle/Portland rivalry prevented me (and I'm sure many others) from jumping on the Blazers bandwagon. Too much history there.

Not only do the Warriors have a great team, but they're extremely entertaining. Having KD come aboard didn't hurt either. :wink:
Quazza wrote:ALL FUTURE ERECTIONS WILL BE NAMED KEVIN FOR BEING SUCH A STAND UP GUY
Andy123
Freshman
And1: 7

Post#5 » by Andy123 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:52 am

I still remember my green sonic ball ... For some reason , I don't like rooting for everyone's favorite team , bulls / cavalier's..
I don't mind rooting for the warriors especially since everyone hates them.
Yeah and I want you guys to get your team ...
I feel you guys deserve it more than some other fanbase.

Return to Seattle Supersonics Basketball