ImageImageImageImageImage

Ric Bucher: "Chris Bosh will be traded this summer."

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

sh00n
RealGM
And1: 1,969

Re: Ric Bucher: "Chris Bosh will be traded this summer." 

Post#101 » by sh00n » Fri May 15, 2009 12:59 am

TiKusDom wrote:
Dennis P wrote:
So what is the deal Beans, 7, Belly, and filler?
:ouch:

Andris+ 7th pick + Turiaf/ Buke + Marco for Bosh + banks or Kapono is a pretty solid package in my eyes.

That's so ugly, it's not even funny. Only way I ever deal Bosh is with a high pick and an All-Star coming back, or a borderline All-Star, solid role player and a high pick.

Any of these deals would be ones that I would pursue hard for Bosh:

- Chris Bosh & Marcus Banks to the Kings for Kevin Martin, Kenny Thomas & Kings pick.

- Chris Bosh, Marcus Banks & Jason Kapono to the Washington Wizards for Caron Butler, Etan Thomas, Mike James & Wizards pick.

- Chris Bosh, Jason Kapono & Roko Ukic to the Golden State Warriors for Monta Ellis, Andris Biedrins, Marco Belinelli & Warriors pick.

People might think that's too much for Bosh, but those are also the same people who want to get Bosh only giving up what the Lakers gave up for Pau.
Support your local artist, kids: http://www.katsenhakeron.com
@katsenhaker0n on the bird app
KING01
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#102 » by KING01 » Fri May 15, 2009 1:01 am

Death Knight

How am I a hater? Keep my name out your mouth. I am defintely not in the mood to get into a arguement with someone as crazy as you.
Dennis P
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#103 » by Dennis P » Fri May 15, 2009 1:02 am

TiKusDom wrote:
Dennis P wrote:Sorry Rob you are right this deal is way better than the deal you made for VC :bowdown:

Dude you didn't even get any young talent... That is a HORRIBLE deal HORRIBLE Chris Bosh is a perennial allstar what did you get us for him? a pick and Beans? eww.

Yeah because a 23 year old C a 23 year old SG and a 19 year old pickup with the 7th pick isnt young talent :lol: Yet they are all younger than Bosh, not that strong in math are ya :lol:

You have a propensity for missing key words. I did say talent... do you see any of those guys ever becoming allstars? Do any of them have that potential? if you say yes you're last name is definitely Babcock
TiKusDom
Banned User
And1: 117

Post#104 » by TiKusDom » Fri May 15, 2009 1:02 am

sh00n wrote:That's so ugly, it's not even funny. Only way I ever deal Bosh is with a high pick and an All-Star coming back, or a borderline All-Star, solid role player and a high pick.

Any of these deals would be ones that I would pursue hard for Bosh:

- Chris Bosh & Marcus Banks to the Kings for Kevin Martin, Kenny Thomas & Kings pick.

Sac will not give up Martin AND their 1st pick. They wont agree to this. Two franchise players for one ? If they get the first they arent giving us Griffin and Kevin Martin.

- Chris Bosh, Marcus Banks & Jason Kapono to the Washington Wizards for Caron Butler, Etan Thomas, Mike James & Wizards pick.

This might happen, but from what I have read from Wizards fans they wont give up Caron and their pick, unless you substitute Jamison for Caron.

- Chris Bosh, Jason Kapono & Roko Ukic to the Golden State Warriors for Monta Ellis, Andris Biedrins, Marco Belinelli & Warriors pick.

Ok this might happen, but I dont see Andris AND Monta coming back this way, both are BYC players who would be extremely hard to package in a deal together. We wont have enough salary to send back.

People might think that's too much for Bosh, but those are also the same people who want to get Bosh only giving up what the Lakers gave up for Pau.

My responses are in bold above.
TiKusDom
Banned User

Post#105 » by TiKusDom » Fri May 15, 2009 1:03 am

Dennis P wrote:
TiKusDom wrote:
Dennis P wrote:Sorry Rob you are right this deal is way better than the deal you made for VC :bowdown:

Dude you didn't even get any young talent... That is a HORRIBLE deal HORRIBLE Chris Bosh is a perennial allstar what did you get us for him? a pick and Beans? eww.

Yeah because a 23 year old C a 23 year old SG and a 19 year old pickup with the 7th pick isnt young talent :lol: Yet they are all younger than Bosh, not that strong in math are ya :lol:

You have a propensity for missing key words. I did say talent... do you see any of those guys ever becoming allstars? Do any of them have that potential? if you say yes you're last name is definitely Babcock

You have a propensity for being a ****. Andris isn't a young talent? gtfo with that b.s .
Dennis P
Banned User

Post#106 » by Dennis P » Fri May 15, 2009 1:08 am

TiKusDom wrote:
Dennis P wrote:
TiKusDom wrote:Yeah because a 23 year old C a 23 year old SG and a 19 year old pickup with the 7th pick isnt young talent :lol: Yet they are all younger than Bosh, not that strong in math are ya :lol:

You have a propensity for being a ****. Andris isn't a young talent? gtfo with that b.s .

Can he be an allstar? don't get mad just answer the question? Is he a borderline allstar? Even if he is you are trading a franchise player for Biedrins and filler? :lol:
TiKusDom
Banned User

Post#107 » by TiKusDom » Fri May 15, 2009 1:10 am

Dennis P wrote:
Can he be an allstar? don't get mad just answer the question? Is he a borderline allstar? Even if he is you are trading a franchise player for Biedrins and filler? :lol:

In the east? Yeah he could probably make a backup C behind Dwight Howard. You see anyone else averaging 11 / 11 at C in the east? If AD can make it to the all -star game Andris can make it too. You got 0 clue about what you're talking about :lol: .
basketball royalty
RealGM
And1: 2,963

Post#108 » by basketball royalty » Fri May 15, 2009 1:15 am

Why settle for less than AR and their pick + one of Crawford/Beans/Ellis?

Also, I think there is a decent chance that Bosh does sign the extension. I doubt he would want to go another year in limbo. I think he signs regardless of wanting out or not and gets traded to a team he wants to play for, or he stays.
props to Turbozone for the sig
Dennis P
Banned User

Post#109 » by Dennis P » Fri May 15, 2009 1:18 am

TiKusDom wrote:
Dennis P wrote:

In the east? Yeah he could probably make a backup C behind Dwight Howard. You see anyone else averaging 10 / 10 at C in the east?
Andris Biedrins the allstar... 11ppg 11rpg hmmmm.... you know what if people think Bargs can get there next year why not. Maybe he is a borderline allstar in the east hahahahaha

So Biedrins 11ppg-11rpg, 7th pick, Bellinelli 8ppg-2apg, Turiaf 5ppg-4rpg for Bosh? Dream teamer, perennial allstar, 20-10.......

Dude I really think you need to spend less time following Demar Derozan and start watching some NBA basketball.

THAT is a HORRIFIC deal for Bosh Just AWFUL! I would sooner see him walk then make that trade.
TiKusDom
Banned User

Post#110 » by TiKusDom » Fri May 15, 2009 1:18 am

basketball royalty wrote:Why settle for less than AR and their pick + one of Crawford/Beans/Ellis?

I just dont see AR as the deal breaker / maker. I agree he would be a great piece to have. But if its between getting the 7th pick + Andris + Marco+ Turiaf and bolstering our depth and youth immensely, and losing Bosh for nothing, id much rather take the former package instead of letting the deal slip away because of AR. Hes a very nice player I agree, but hes not the deal breaker/ maker for me. Either way im pretty sure Crazy Don wouldnt mind throwing AR into the trade if BC really insisted, I just dont see him as the deal breaker at this point. Id be fine with a package of Bosh / Kapono for Biedrins +Turiaf + Marco+ 7th pick, now that is some sweet inside presence and depth for our roster.
TiKusDom
Banned User

Post#111 » by TiKusDom » Fri May 15, 2009 1:19 am

Dennis P wrote:
So Biedrins 11ppg-11rpg, 7th pick, Bellinelli 8ppg-2apg, Turiaf 5ppg-4rpg for Bosh? Dream teamer, perennial allstar, 20-10.......

Dude I really think you need to spend less time following Demar Derozan and start watching some NBA basketball.

THAT is a HORRIFIC deal for Bosh Just AWFUL! I would sooner see him walk then make that trade.

Well you would be the only village fool who would want to lose Bosh for nothing as opposed to getting valuable assets back. Your logic is a joke, yeah its so much better for this franchise to lose Bosh for nothing as opposed to getting quality players back :lol: Only a dumb ass would let an all -star walk away without getting valuable assets back :lol:
Dennis P
Banned User

Post#112 » by Dennis P » Fri May 15, 2009 1:19 am

basketball royalty wrote:Why settle for less than AR and their pick + one of Crawford/Beans/Ellis?

TikusDum says: Because!!!! with 7 we can surely get Demar Derozan! He's gonna be our franchise player!!

:rofl:
Dennis P
Banned User

Post#113 » by Dennis P » Fri May 15, 2009 1:24 am

TiKusDom wrote:
Dennis P wrote:

Well you would be the only village fool who would want to lose Bosh for nothing as opposed to getting valuable assets back. Your logic is a joke, yeah its so much better for this franchise to lose Bosh for nothing as opposed to getting quality players back :lol: Only a dumb ass would let an all -star walk away without getting valuable assets back :lol:

What you offer makes you the village idiot and also destroys this team trade credibility. Another franchise player traded from Toronto for absolutely nothing. Rob go ruin some other team haven't you done enough here already?
basketball royalty
RealGM
And1: 2,963

Post#114 » by basketball royalty » Fri May 15, 2009 1:24 am

TiKusDom wrote:

I just dont see AR as the deal breaker / maker. I agree he would be a great piece to have. But if its between getting the 7th pick + Andris + Marco+ Turiaf and bolstering our depth and youth immensely, and losing Bosh for nothing, id much rather take the former package instead of letting the deal slip away because of AR. Hes a very nice player I agree, but hes not the deal breaker/ maker for me. Either way im pretty sure Crazy Don wouldnt mind throwing AR into the trade if BC really insisted, I just dont see him as the deal breaker at this point. Id be fine with a package of Bosh / Kapono for Biedrins +Turiaf + Marco+ 7th pick, now that is some sweet inside presence and depth for our roster.

With GState, IMO he actually is the deal maker/breaker. We are giving up the best player in the deal, we will sure as heck at least get the best prospect on their team.
props to Turbozone for the sig
The Notic
Banned User
And1: 8
Location: it's a bird. it's a plane. NO! it's Lois Lane givin me brain.

Post#115 » by The Notic » Fri May 15, 2009 1:24 am

TiKusDom wrote:
Dennis P wrote:

In the east? Yeah he could probably make a backup C behind Dwight Howard. You see anyone else averaging 11 / 11 at C in the east? If AD can make it to the all -star game Andris can make it too. You got 0 clue about what you're talking about :lol: .

i do. okafor, bogut, haywood (if healthy) and troy murphy just off the top of my head who up those kind of numbers. dalembert if he gets minutes. i'm sure theres more.
AkelaLoneWolf
RealGM
And1: 12,393

Post#116 » by AkelaLoneWolf » Fri May 15, 2009 1:25 am

1. Bosh most likely does sign an extension irrespective of whether he returns to the Raps or not. It makes too much sense. If he signs, he secures his future in a bad economy. We also strengthen our trading position as we would be trading a fully-resigned Bosh and not a rental player. I doubt if there's any team that would prefer Bosh as a rental player. I fully expect Bosh to sign a max contract. For all the people who think Bosh won't be offered that by the Raps, think again. Why would BC screw himself over by offering less than the max which leads to Bosh not re-upping and weakening our negotiating position.

2. I don't get why people are so excited about getting role players back from GSW in a trade? I'm not. Personally, I don't really care where he gets dealt as long as we a good return back. To me the best deal would be something like Bosh + Marion to ATL for Josh Smith, Horford and Marvin Williams. Overpayment from Atlanta? Perhaps. But they get to pair up Joe Johnson with Bosh. Bring Bibby back and that's a good threesome for the playoffs. Our starting five would be Calderon, Marvin Williams, Josh Smith, Horford and Bargs.
"We're the middle children of history. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives." - Tyler Durden in Fight Club.
TripleTTT
Junior

Post#117 » by TripleTTT » Fri May 15, 2009 1:26 am

BC has to trade Bosh if he doesn't resign..don't want to mess around if Golden State offers Biedrens/Randolph and their 1st take it.
Dennis P
Banned User

Post#118 » by Dennis P » Fri May 15, 2009 1:26 am

The Notic wrote:
TiKusDom wrote:
Dennis P wrote:

i do. okafor, bogut, haywood (if healthy) and troy murphy just off the top of my head who up those kind of numbers. dalembert if he gets minutes. i'm sure theres more.

This is ANDRIS BIEDRINS we're talking about here ANDRIS BIEDRINS!!!! Don't you get it?
:lol: This is funny...
Undefeated
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,105

Post#119 » by Undefeated » Fri May 15, 2009 1:27 am

Get Ellis first in the package, then sign Lee. Lee and Beans are not that far apart, just rebounding energy players... If Lee is averaging 16 & 12 who didn't even get into the EC All-Star Team, what makes you think Biedrins can?
Basketball is like poetry in motion, cross the guy to the left, take him back to the right, he's fallin back, then just J right in his face. Then you look at him and say, "What?" - Jesus Shuttlesworth
TiKusDom
Banned User

Post#120 » by TiKusDom » Fri May 15, 2009 1:27 am

AkelaLoneWolf wrote:1. Bosh most likely does sign an extension irrespective of whether he returns to the Raps or not. It makes too much sense. If he signs, he secures his future in a bad economy. We also strengthen our trading position as we would be trading a fully-resigned Bosh and not a rental player. I doubt if there's any team that would prefer Bosh as a rental player. I fully expect Bosh to sign a max contract. For all the people who think Bosh won't be offered that by the Raps, think again. Why would BC screw himself over by offering less than the max which leads to Bosh not re-upping and weakening our negotiating position.

2. I don't get why people are so excited about getting role players back from GSW in a trade? I'm not. Personally, I don't really care where he gets dealt as long as we a good return back. To me the best deal would be something like Bosh + Marion to ATL for Josh Smith, Horford and Marvin Williams. Overpayment from Atlanta? Perhaps. But they get to pair up Joe Johnson with Bosh. Bring Bibby back and that's a good threesome for the playoffs. Our starting five would be Calderon, Marvin Williams, Josh Smith, Horford and Bargs.

Bosh for Horford + Marvin Williams is another trade venue that is very intriguing, but I doubt they throw in Josh Smith.

Return to Toronto Raptors