ImageImageImageImageImage

Heat Wave, and Stretch Kyle Lowry?

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, Morris_Shatford, DG88, HiJiNX, niQ, Reeko, lebron stopper

Raps Next GM
Rookie
And1: 1,239

Re: Heat Wave, and Stretch Kyle Lowry? 

Post#121 » by Raps Next GM » Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:13 pm

MiamiSPX wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:
Zeno wrote:They really need to just straight up dump Lowry for nothing not a waive and stretch. They are so fortunate they went on that run cause if they went out in the play in, they were staring down a Lowry dump with an old Butler on the heels of losing in the play-in. So likely they avoided having to put Butler on the trade market this summer. Still somehow they will manage to worm their way out of it all, likely by Dame asking to be traded there and only there and the Blazers doing Dame a solid.

The stretch would be a last resort. But looking at the landscape with teams with cap space, its going to be tough. They also cant send out picks theyll need them for a dame trade

They have time, but they would rather get this wrapped up sooner rather than later, hence the "Lowry might be waived" rumors. We are going to see a full court press on Dame until he cracks. Riley is a snake and is likely spearheading the whole thing.

I don’t understand this hope the Heat have to acquire Dame. Unless he essentially forces his way to Miami specifically, I read that they really have very little to offer Portland. They don’t have much in ways of picks and Herro would be the only player of interest (assuming Bam is not part of the deal since Dame wants to play with him), there are a number of teams who could offer more that Miami.

That… and F*** the Miami Heat! I hate them.
Raptors Realtor
Analyst
And1: 2,969

Re: Heat Wave and stretch Kyle Lowry? 

Post#122 » by Raptors Realtor » Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:32 pm

WaltFrazier wrote:
Raptors Realtor wrote:Image

Just like a heatwave
Burning in my heart
Can't keep from cryin'
It's tearing me apart

Great tune!