ImageImageImageImageImage

Bosh Hosting Mike and Mike

Moderators: Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer

Luv 4 da game
Assistant Coach
And1: 275

Re: Bosh Hosting Mike and Mike 

Post#41 » by Luv 4 da game » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Fairview4Life wrote:
Luv 4 da game wrote:There is really no point to make here, just saying she is been with Bosh where ever he is been spotted for example at the laker's game and now here ...

Why is that important or even note worthy?

I just wanted to notify his gf is with him, might have expressed it in a wrong way. That's why I asked not to make anything of it.

Just had a silly thought, more so over hoping his gf doesn't have much of a influence in his decision making.

Then again I might be thinking too much.
theonlyeastcoastrapsfan
RealGM
And1: 8,676

Post#42 » by theonlyeastcoastrapsfan » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:39 pm

CreaM wrote:CB didnt want Sam fired.

Source? Seems to me, CB not returning to huddles in time outs during blowouts is when BC dropped the axe.

Also seems to me all players approved of Jay, CB was close with Jay.
CreaM
Banned User
And1: 1,163

Post#43 » by CreaM » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 pm

theonlyeastcoastrapsfan wrote:

Source? Seems to me, CB not returning to huddles in time outs during blowouts is when BC dropped the axe.

I distinctively recall the interview Bosh was given after the firing. He didnt seem too pleased and I have no sources to back this up but if the video can be retrieved somehow, I guess that would be my evidence. Reporters kept alluding to the possibility that the decision might have been screened through CB for his opinion but Bosh maintained the fact that it was not his decision and management had everything to do with the firing. From his body language, he did not seem too pleased that Sam was let go (shoulder shrugs, frowns, and quick snappy answers).
Ripp
General Manager
And1: 324

Post#44 » by Ripp » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 pm

David Lee pastries, lol
zoo
Junior
And1: 0

Post#45 » by zoo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Luv 4 da game wrote:
Fairview4Life wrote:
Luv 4 da game wrote:There is really no point to make here, just saying she is been with Bosh where ever he is been spotted for example at the laker's game and now here ...

Why is that important or even note worthy?

I just wanted to notify his gf is with him, might have expressed it in a wrong way. That's why I asked not to make anything of it.

Just had a silly thought, more so over hoping his gf doesn't have much of a influence in his decision making.

Then again I might be thinking too much.

I always laugh when people think his gf being from NY is going to influence his decision. CB is about to sign a ~$130M deal, and you think some fling of the day bar skank is going to seriously influence him? She'll go with him wherever he says they are going, or maybe you don't understand how relationships work....
theonlyeastcoastrapsfan
RealGM

Post#46 » by theonlyeastcoastrapsfan » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:51 pm

CreaM wrote:

I distinctively recall the interview Bosh was given after the firing. He didnt seem too pleased and I have no sources to back this up but if the video can be retrieved somehow, I guess that would be my evidence. Reporters kept alluding to the possibility that the decision might have been screened through CB for his opinion but Bosh maintained the fact that it was not his decision and management had everything to do with the firing. From his body language, he did not seem too pleased that Sam was let go (shoulder shrugs, frowns, and quick snappy answers).

I recall that interview, and when asked if Players themselves felt any responsibility. Reporters were referring to their poor play getting the coach fired, Chris brushed it off. Like to say they're not the ones who hire and fire, but Chris always brushes that stuff off. But you don't think Chris was asked, maybe it suits you better to think BC just asked Andrea what he should do? lol. I've never heard of Chris complaining about Sam being fired, or complaining about Jay being hired. Ever.
Ripp
General Manager

Post#47 » by Ripp » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:52 pm

zoo wrote:I always laugh when people think his gf being from NY is going to influence his decision. CB is about to sign a ~$130M deal, and you think some fling of the day bar skank is going to seriously influence him? She'll go with him wherever he says they are going, or maybe you don't understand how relationships work....

Sexist and not politically correct, but 100% accurate.
ruckus
RealGM
And1: 11,308

Post#48 » by ruckus » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:53 pm

CreaM wrote:

I recall that interview, and when asked if Players themselves felt any responsibility. Reporters were referring to their poor play getting the coach fired, Chris brushed it off. Like to say they're not the ones who hire and fire, but Chris always brushes that stuff off. But you don't think Chris was asked, maybe it suits you better to think BC just asked Andrea what he should do? lol. I've never heard of Chris complaining about Sam being fired, or complaining about Jay being hired. Ever.

Chris learned well from being part of the MLSE organization. Neither confirm nor deny.
Ripp
General Manager

Post#49 » by Ripp » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Champ Kind wrote:I wish Bosh would host something on the FAN 590 like the Gameplan or even be the main guest on Primetime, seems he has not a lot of love for the Canadian media...

Put yourself in his shoes. If you do a Canadian show and don't end up signing with the Raps, it sorta seems douchy. Best not to send mixed messages...national media is relatively neutral (and thus, safe) ground.
zoo
Junior

Post#50 » by zoo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Ripp wrote:
zoo wrote:I always laugh when people think his gf being from NY is going to influence his decision. CB is about to sign a ~$130M deal, and you think some fling of the day bar skank is going to seriously influence him? She'll go with him wherever he says they are going, or maybe you don't understand how relationships work....

Sexist and not politically correct, but 100% accurate.

Not sexist at all. If the roles with money were reversed it would be the exact same situation.
theonlyeastcoastrapsfan
RealGM

Post#51 » by theonlyeastcoastrapsfan » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:57 pm

^ But I have never known or heard of CB to be the 'fling of the day bar skank type". I've heard of one other gf, and he almost married her and they, intentionally, had a baby together. I think Cb finds a girl he's comfortable with and trusts and goes all in. It's not very "player" like, but neither is CB. Just cause he's rich and plays basketball doesn't mean he'd use that the same way others might. I think he's pretty guarded.
CreaM
Banned User
And1: 1,163

Post#52 » by CreaM » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 pm

CreaM wrote:
theonlyeastcoastrapsfan wrote:Source? Seems to me, CB not returning to huddles in time outs during blowouts is when BC dropped the axe.

I dont think BC consulted any of the players prior to the firing. I remember him saying "management makes decisions, I dont". I think the only time BC talked to the players was when he was about to hire Jay, and thats when he got the reinforcement because the players were high on Jays coaching style, character, and maybe the fact that he was nice to them and didnt scream at them like Sam did, lol.
Ripp
General Manager

Post#53 » by Ripp » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Broussard is a GINORMOUS Bulls homer! Lol, gotdamn Bulls are lucky as hell.
theonlyeastcoastrapsfan
RealGM

Post#54 » by theonlyeastcoastrapsfan » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:06 pm

CreaM wrote:I dont think BC consulted any of the players prior to the firing. I remember him saying "management makes decisions, I dont". I think the only time BC talked to the players was when he was about to hire Jay, and thats when he got the reinforcement because the players were high on Jays coaching style, character, and maybe the fact that he was nice to them and didnt scream at them like Sam did, lol.

wasn't that the same day?
t10rambo
Sophomore
And1: 1

Post#55 » by t10rambo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Luv 4 da game wrote:I know this isn't a great picture but it's better then nothing.

where did u get this picture?? and how do i get to see the video of this interview if there is one?
MEDIC
RealGM
And1: 9,047

Post#56 » by MEDIC » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Ripp,

What was your reasoning for joining this board? I've always been curious.

I mean, you aren't from the Toronto area (or even Canada). You don't seem like a Raptors fan (based on what I've read in your posts). You seem like a Bosh fan, but that's it really. Any thread that is about Bosh, you post a ton in & are always critical of posters who are critical him. Almost like you're sticking up for a family member or something.......

Just curious.
Ripp
General Manager

Post#57 » by Ripp » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:56 pm

MEDIC wrote:Ripp,

What was your reasoning for joining this board? I've always been curious.

I mean, you aren't from the Toronto area (or even Canada). You don't seem like a Raptors fan (based on what I've read in your posts). You seem like a Bosh fan, but that's it really. Any thread that is about Bosh, you post a ton in & are always critical of posters who are critical him. Almost like you're sticking up for a family member or something.......

Just curious.

I'm Hadi. Thus, I have great financial incentive in making him look good.
Volcano
RealGM
And1: 7,780

Post#58 » by Volcano » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:16 pm

Avenger wrote:kinda ironic thing to say about Bosh don't you think, i've never heard him give a non-cliched response to a question in my life, the guy doesn't have an ounce of personality in his body,

Yet he still gets blasted for everything he says (or tweets).
Realist
Banned User

Post#59 » by Realist » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:18 pm

UstaadJi wrote:
TMMC wrote:- Said July 1st is both scary and exciting
- Fans calling in trying to convince him to join their team
- Says he loves playing in NY and they gave up alot to have a chance to sign one or two of the big 3
- Bosh comments on twitter that within minutes an article was out about what he just said

same old garbage by a player who appears to be looking for attention

:roll:
Pleeeeaaase. Anything Bosh says.."oh he's looking for attention".

Bosh doesn't say anything "He's clearly trying to make a statement..looking for attention"

Bosh says something "He's clearly looking for attention"

Just stop, stop.

Well he is. He's a diva. He is RuPaul. He's an overrated, overpaid pansy. He doesn't care about winning, he care about followers. If you offered him an NBA Title or 1,000,000 followers on Twitter and a segment on TechTV he'd jump on that in a minute.

Carter > VC

Send Bosh to New York, and watch him and them suffer when they try and build around a role player with no defense.
danny-callahan
Head Coach
And1: 84

Post#60 » by danny-callahan » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Another talk show? Oh my god. He's loving the attention.

I thought Lebron was bad.

Return to Toronto Raptors