ImageImageImageImageImage

It took 4 tries for Jordan to beat the Pistons

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, Morris_Shatford, DG88, HiJiNX, niQ, Reeko, lebron stopper

Patman
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23,410

Re: It took 4 tries for Jordan to beat the Pistons 

Post#41 » by Patman » Mon May 7, 2018 3:28 am

Jordans_Rose wrote:Going on this site is not my life, I just stop by here and there on the forums, I can get my NBA news somewhere else not a big deal lol.
But if someone wants to give a low blow by being stupid the issue should have been warned when someone posts **** 3 hrs ago talking ****.

I'm not on here 24/7. I take action as I see things and as they get reported.
Jordans_Rose
Junior
And1: 156

Post#42 » by Jordans_Rose » Mon May 7, 2018 3:30 am

Patman wrote:
Jordans_Rose wrote:To the RealGM board on here, pay attention to when people are spreading hate or instigating fights online. It's a free country I'm allowed to criticize LeBron when people say **** like "is this is a suicide note" RealGM should be warning those people not to talk **** like that on this forum so yeah, hence my posts above. You talk **** I'll talk **** back.

Also, don't backseat moderate. Thanks.

sorry realgm police, my bad. y'all can ban me if you want, im fine with that, in fact issue a life time ban, go for it, im okay with that...that proves i don't give a ****, but others who talk nonsense make this site their livelihood, while faceless pussies online talk smack, ill go out in the real world and make a difference for the better. But if anyone mentions something stupid to me as mentioned I have a right to defend myself, you sat on your ass for over 3 hrs when someone says "is this a suicide note" PAY ATTENTION! But I know you can't so issue the life time ban on me...do it now.
Kurtz
RealGM
And1: 16,098

Post#43 » by Kurtz » Mon May 7, 2018 4:05 am

Jordans_Rose wrote:
Patman wrote:
Jordans_Rose wrote:To the RealGM board on here, pay attention to when people are spreading hate or instigating fights online. It's a free country I'm allowed to criticize LeBron when people say **** like "is this is a suicide note" RealGM should be warning those people not to talk **** like that on this forum so yeah, hence my posts above. You talk **** I'll talk **** back.

Also, don't backseat moderate. Thanks.

sorry realgm police, my bad. y'all can ban me if you want, im fine with that, in fact issue a life time ban, go for it, im okay with that...that proves i don't give a ****, but others who talk nonsense make this site their livelihood, while faceless pussies online talk smack, ill go out in the real world and make a difference for the better. But if anyone mentions something stupid to me as mentioned I have a right to defend myself, you sat on your ass for over 3 hrs when someone says "is this a suicide note" PAY ATTENTION! But I know you can't so issue the life time ban on me...do it now.

Patman's all right, there's just a lot of stupid to clean up on these board lately so he may miss one or two posts. Just put a troll in his place then put him on ignore - problem solved.
diamondsfinest
Pro Prospect
And1: 791

Post#44 » by diamondsfinest » Mon May 7, 2018 5:56 am

Jordans_Rose wrote:
diamondsfinest wrote:
Jordans_Rose wrote:What is LeBron, 3-8 in the finals? He went through a weak ass eastern conference for years. As a Bulls fan, I know if D-Rose and Noah were healthy, they kept a defensive LeBron stopper like Deng and Butler flourished, Chicago would have taken down the LeBron on the Cavs or on the Heat. LeBron gets away with a lot of charges and holds, and refs don't blow the whistle when he does something. End of the day, even if LeBron/Cavs swept Toronto, it's still the east semi's, Houston or GSW will DESTROY Cleveland...I know they will, LeBron will act like a bitch like he did in 2014 with his "cramps" that he had in the S.A series with Miami.

If Ray Allen didn't bail his ass out, LeBron would have been stuck on 2 titles, actually take another title away because Kyrie hit that game winner and Golden State gave up a 3-1 lead. LeBron chokes in the finals so I don't give a sh...it what he does with the Raptors and this is why guys like Magic and MJ will be a step above LeBron.

well, your probably also mad at Lebron for the way he eats crackers.

Just look at him.

I'm stating facts.

PATMAN: EDITED AND WARNED. PLEASE DON'T DO IT AGAIN.

Here's a fact, Lebron weighs at 260 quite a bit more right now than most centers in the 80s and 90s.

fact.
omar36
Analyst
And1: 4,708

Post#45 » by omar36 » Mon May 7, 2018 6:55 am

Jordans_Rose wrote:
diamondsfinest wrote:
Jordans_Rose wrote:What is LeBron, 3-8 in the finals? He went through a weak ass eastern conference for years. As a Bulls fan, I know if D-Rose and Noah were healthy, they kept a defensive LeBron stopper like Deng and Butler flourished, Chicago would have taken down the LeBron on the Cavs or on the Heat. LeBron gets away with a lot of charges and holds, and refs don't blow the whistle when he does something. End of the day, even if LeBron/Cavs swept Toronto, it's still the east semi's, Houston or GSW will DESTROY Cleveland...I know they will, LeBron will act like a bitch like he did in 2014 with his "cramps" that he had in the S.A series with Miami.

If Ray Allen didn't bail his ass out, LeBron would have been stuck on 2 titles, actually take another title away because Kyrie hit that game winner and Golden State gave up a 3-1 lead. LeBron chokes in the finals so I don't give a sh...it what he does with the Raptors and this is why guys like Magic and MJ will be a step above LeBron.

Just look at him.

I'm stating facts.

how many first round exit jordan got :lol:

this 6-0 is arguably the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

so like we should praise jordan bc he lost in the ecf/qf and not the finals?
jordan played alot more then 6 playoffs my dude.
diamondsfinest
Pro Prospect
And1: 791

Post#46 » by diamondsfinest » Mon May 7, 2018 9:10 am

omar36 wrote:
Jordans_Rose wrote:
diamondsfinest wrote:

Just look at him.

I'm stating facts.

how many first round exit jordan got :lol:

this 6-0 is arguably the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

so like we should praise jordan bc he lost in the ecf/qf and not the finals?
jordan played alot more then 6 playoffs my dude.

part of the problem I have with that is the rules dictated that once you left your man, you had to double team, meaning defence was pretty predictable. So Jordon could score like crazy like that. Funny how they changed the rules soon after.

I'm sure alot of rules get designed after certain 'future hall of famers' since they bring in billions for the NBA, so like they arn't going to milk that for every penny they can.
RaptorsLife
RealGM
And1: 84,017

Post#47 » by RaptorsLife » Mon May 7, 2018 9:21 am

MJ fans come on now
Raptors til death
scirocco53
Senior
And1: 164

Post#48 » by scirocco53 » Mon May 7, 2018 9:51 am

Sucks that the Bulls never kept it together. I really felt they were the better team in the East. So on point on that game 6 against San Antonio. How Duncan was not on the floor remains a mystery to this day.
"Release the hounds"
Dupp
RealGM
And1: 66,733

Post#49 » by Dupp » Mon May 7, 2018 10:18 am

scirocco53 wrote:

Sucks that the Bulls never kept it together. I really felt they were the better team in the East. So on point on that game 6 against San Antonio. How Duncan was not on the floor remains a mystery to this day.

Most coaches, particularly today would do the same thing. Protect the three point line. That rebound was diaws fault not pops
Chandan
RealGM
And1: 21,502

Post#50 » by Chandan » Mon May 7, 2018 10:56 am

Patman has been doing a fine job this season!
alienswon
Rookie
And1: 2,174

Post#51 » by alienswon » Mon May 7, 2018 12:57 pm

I like the Mavs comparison.

Lost in 06, in the finals
Lost in 07, first round to 8th seed
continued to be competitive 08, 09, 10,

then won.

i bet people were saying to blow it up after 07. And that Dirk was a choker.
Jordans_Rose
Junior
And1: 156

Post#52 » by Jordans_Rose » Mon May 7, 2018 1:51 pm

I think when idiots on this forum take it personally because I am critiquing LeBron James about his horrible Finals record, apparently that's a suicide note? To those idiots talking sh..it about me, this proves to me that the mods on here are lazy as hell to control sh...it and just issue "warnings". Quite frankly, I have a life beyond giving little stupid opinions about basketball, this forum doesn't mean much to me so I could care less if the mods banned me for life, I welcome it.

Besides, I think Draymond Green said it best here and shout out goes to sublime the ultimate dumb ass who takes basketball soooo seriously because if you diss his messiah LeBron he will cry, i don't give a fk if people talk **** about Jordan. People are entitled to their opinions about other players but when you say stupid ish like sublime, rethink your life and yeah, get a life. I didn't bother reading any new msgs from others hating on my post about LeBron 3-8 in the finals, y'all are sensitive af

scirocco53
Senior

Post#53 » by scirocco53 » Mon May 7, 2018 2:50 pm

alienswon wrote:I like the Mavs comparison.

Lost in 06, in the finals
Lost in 07, first round to 8th seed
continued to be competitive 08, 09, 10,

then won.

i bet people were saying to blow it up after 07. And that Dirk was a choker.

Excellent point. I was one of those that thought they should go in a different direction because there was no D in Dirk. I remember him being ripped by the likes of SAS. They finally figured it out.

I am not putting this Raptors team in that category. We need a lot more consistency from our 3rd guy, but I am not really holding my breath on Ibaka improving. I don't see Lowry or Derozan going anywhere. Maybe Derozan get's more confident in his 3. Maybe he works on being a better defender. Lowry simply does not get the charge calls come playoff time that he gets in the regular season in. Playing less, I actually think he's better. We have money tied up in Powell that should go to someone we can count on producing. I am not hating on the coach as much as others. He's certainly gotten a lot out of this group. We ran into me against the world Lebron, who was salty AF that there wasn't more than 1 day's rest, so he kind of took over. Our bench has not made the difference in the playoffs that they made in the regular season. Can't fault rookies for being awestruck. I know the alternative when they blow it up, and it's going to be ugly.
"Release the hounds"
LBJKB24MJ23
RealGM
And1: 21,288

Post#54 » by LBJKB24MJ23 » Mon May 7, 2018 2:53 pm

SurgeIblocka wrote::banghead: lol are you even putting Jordan in the same sentence as the raptors lol. It will take 200 tries and this team wont beat Lebron with this core

LMAO,

If you replaced Demar with Jordan, ya we would. =P

Raptors could probably win a championship if you replaced Demar with Jordan.
raf1995 wrote:I just don’t think he has that kind of potential. I think we will regret not trading him for a haul in a few years when he’s a mid-tier starter with nice playmaking and defense and a shaky jumper.
scirocco53
Senior

Post#55 » by scirocco53 » Mon May 7, 2018 5:02 pm

LBJKB24MJ23 wrote:
SurgeIblocka wrote::banghead: lol are you even putting Jordan in the same sentence as the raptors lol. It will take 200 tries and this team wont beat Lebron with this core

LMAO,

You can book that. Also, replace Demar with Kobe. Love Demar, he truly has been the Greatest Raptor to date, but he does not have the "killer" in him.
"Release the hounds"
LBJKB24MJ23
RealGM
And1: 21,288

Post#56 » by LBJKB24MJ23 » Mon May 7, 2018 6:48 pm

scirocco53 wrote:
LBJKB24MJ23 wrote:

LMAO,

You can book that. Also, replace Demar with Kobe. Love Demar, he truly has been the Greatest Raptor to date, but he does not have the "killer" in him.

i think the Raptors are indeed a real superstar away from truly contending i.e. replacing Demar with a real superstar. Demar is a good player but i think he's not the right guy to lead the Raptors.
raf1995 wrote:I just don’t think he has that kind of potential. I think we will regret not trading him for a haul in a few years when he’s a mid-tier starter with nice playmaking and defense and a shaky jumper.

Return to Toronto Raptors