ImageImageImageImageImage

PG : Hedo = 53 mill/5 years

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

Dupp
RealGM
And1: 66,689

Re: PG : Hedo = 53 mill/5 years 

Post#481 » by Dupp » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:40 am

hedo's cool again?
centreCOURT
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#482 » by centreCOURT » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:42 am

danny-callahan wrote:
Throwback24 wrote:I didn't know there were female posters present either, I always assumed the 'female posters' were dudes posing as gals to be perfectly honest. But eh.

I'm pretty sure the only female poster is boshprincess, but there are times I think its an act.

im a female poster, but i dont post much if ever for fear of getting torn apart by some of the other posters on this board. love the raps tho and read realgm everyday!
99 Problems
Banned User
And1: 7

Post#483 » by 99 Problems » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:44 am

centreCOURT wrote:
danny-callahan wrote:
Throwback24 wrote:I didn't know there were female posters present either, I always assumed the 'female posters' were dudes posing as gals to be perfectly honest. But eh.

I'm pretty sure the only female poster is boshprincess, but there are times I think its an act.

im a female poster, but i dont post much if ever for fear of getting torn apart by some of the other posters on this board. love the raps tho and read realgm everyday!

Did you have any problems with the Victory Girl thread?
danny-callahan
Head Coach
And1: 84

Post#484 » by danny-callahan » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:45 am

centreCOURT wrote:
danny-callahan wrote:

Why would you get torn apart?
centreCOURT
Ballboy

Post#485 » by centreCOURT » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 am

99 Problems wrote:Did you have any problems with the Victory Girl thread?

no, i thought the idea of it was kind of funny, similar to the sunshine girl in the sun, its funny to see what guys choose for a "hot girl" compared to girls standards, but some of the comments in the thread were inappropriate for sure. if there was a way just to post the pic of the girl and just do a poll without the comments i think it would work better.
roundhead0
Lead Assistant
And1: 668

Post#486 » by roundhead0 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:48 am

One thing I noticed in this game is how hard it is the score in the paint against the Lakers. Their players are so tall that they block/alter dunks, layups, and even jumpshots quite a bit. Maybe they don't get a lot of blocks, but I saw a lot of shots being changed.

Too bad the Raps can't seem to use their own tall line-up that way.
centreCOURT
Ballboy

Post#487 » by centreCOURT » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:53 am

danny-callahan wrote:
centreCOURT wrote:I'm pretty sure the only female poster is boshprincess, but there are times I think its an act.

Why would you get torn apart?[/quote]

i guess i didnt mean it that way, but its a little intimidating being one of the few female posters in a forum of the most opinionated fans in basketball.
bakafool
RealGM
And1: 4,651

Post#488 » by bakafool » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:02 am

centreCOURT wrote:
danny-callahan wrote:
centreCOURT wrote:I'm pretty sure the only female poster is boshprincess, but there are times I think its an act.

Why would you get torn apart?

i guess i didnt mean it that way, but its a little intimidating being one of the few female posters in a forum of the most opinionated fans in basketball.[/quote]
I assure you, you have nothing to fear. Most of the posters here don't make much sense anyway. :D
Noooo!!! Not Possible! Not Possible! - Comcast commentator after the shot by Mo Peterson.
Throwback24
RealGM
And1: 41,651

Post#489 » by Throwback24 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 am

centreCOURT wrote:
danny-callahan wrote:

Hmm, I guess you learn something new everyday. Was going to ask what 99 asked you but I got my answer.
Remember when’ is the lowest form of conversation.
Geddy
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 78,609

Post#490 » by Geddy » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:19 am

King23 wrote:hedo's cool again?

Inevitable wrote:Geddy is a good mod actually
99 Problems
Banned User
And1: 7

Post#491 » by 99 Problems » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 am

Throwback24 wrote:
Hmm, I guess you learn something new everyday. Was going to ask what 99 asked you but I got my answer.

LOL, I'm your Foe eh?
DG88
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 27,769

Post#492 » by DG88 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:39 am

Looking at Jack post game interview saw a Coors Light in his locker hmm.
Hit Em Up
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,778

Post#493 » by Hit Em Up » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:48 am

Pretty sure the amazing game-thread by a-rod is the reason we won the last 2 games :)
A roc 23
Rookie
And1: 92

Post#494 » by A roc 23 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:04 am

Big three throws like that are hard! I give him a little credit, even though overall it wasn't a good game for him.

One time a dude on my varsity team got fouled before the buzzer with us down 1. Dude was a starter and shot like 80% from the line on the season but he was so nervous that he banked in the first one (thank god!) and then totally missed the second one. It wasn't even close.

Hedo is a big time performer. He could be VERY useful come playoff time.
"Pain is temporary, pride is forever."
Toronto Raptors: Rebuild it the right way!
Bankai
RealGM
And1: 26,491

Post#495 » by Bankai » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:05 am

Im watching the Game In Six, when Hedo was making those clutch FT's, did I hear a "Luuuuuu!" chant? You know for Turkoglu, like they do with Roberto Luongo on the Canucks. Thats funny.

Either that, or he was getting booed :(
McFurious1
Head Coach
And1: 865

Post#496 » by McFurious1 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:08 am

Bankai wrote:Im watching the Game In Six, when Hedo was making those clutch FT's, did I hear a "Luuuuuu!" chant? You know for Turkoglu, like they do with Roberto Luongo on the Canucks. Thats funny.

prob boooed there were alot of laker fans
justknows
Freshman
And1: 31

Post#497 » by justknows » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:08 am

basketball royalty wrote:
Too Late Crew wrote:I have that final drive by Hedo cued up on the DVR and after watching it in slow motion several times is indisputable that on that drive that Gasol's left hand starts on Turks right (shooting) elbow and slides up onto his shoulder as he goes to the hoop. By definiton that is foul. I don't know how people can call it a BS foul.

Sorry, just don't see it. I mean if I were at the game I would have seen it that way until the ref blows his whistle but I can be real after the game. We got lucky. To be honest even if there was more contact then I think there was, are calls like that made this late in a 1 point game? Again, lucky.

No, hes right, Gasol fouled Turk as he described.

Itsy Bitsy Spider:

Hedo has gone up and the hand is still there:

Its the ref in the back who has an excellent view of Gasol who makes the call:

Still, that was great D by the lakers on that play. Watching the replay at normal speed its tough to see contact.
Bankai
RealGM
And1: 26,491

Post#498 » by Bankai » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:15 am

McFurious1 wrote:
Bankai wrote:Im watching the Game In Six, when Hedo was making those clutch FT's, did I hear a "Luuuuuu!" chant? You know for Turkoglu, like they do with Roberto Luongo on the Canucks. Thats funny.

prob boooed there were alot of laker fans

Ouch. :roll: I also see a Coors Light in Jacks Locker during the Interview, Victory Brew? :wink:
Lionel Messi
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#499 » by Lionel Messi » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:19 am

justknows wrote:
basketball royalty wrote:
Too Late Crew wrote:I have that final drive by Hedo cued up on the DVR and after watching it in slow motion several times is indisputable that on that drive that Gasol's left hand starts on Turks right (shooting) elbow and slides up onto his shoulder as he goes to the hoop. By definiton that is foul. I don't know how people can call it a BS foul.

Sorry, just don't see it. I mean if I were at the game I would have seen it that way until the ref blows his whistle but I can be real after the game. We got lucky. To be honest even if there was more contact then I think there was, are calls like that made this late in a 1 point game? Again, lucky.

No, hes right, Gasol fouled Turk as he described.

Itsy Bitsy Spider:

Hedo has gone up and the hand is still there:

Its the ref in the back who has an excellent view of Gasol who makes the call:

Still, that was great D by the lakers on that play. Watching the replay at normal speed its tough to see contact.

You can also see Gasol's knees going into turkoglu which tripped turkoglu. That explains a lot because i was wondering why turkoglu fell, usually when he flops he just flails his arms and stumbles but he actually fell on this one.
It was a foul, maybe they usually dont call it but it's obvious the ref at the back saw gasol grabbing turk's shoulder and maybe even tripping him up.
UnRealGM
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,173

Post#500 » by UnRealGM » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:24 am

fun game!

Return to Toronto Raptors