ImageImageImageImageImage

KAWHI IS IN TORONTO

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

Banco
Junior
And1: 36

Re: KAWHI IS IN TORONTO 

Post#561 » by Banco » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:28 am

Basketball_Jones wrote: Those are nice shoes he’s got too I wanna know what they are

They are limited edition Jordan 1's that were made for him: https://hypebeast.com/2018/4/nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-kawhi-leonard-closer-look
RomaniaLuvTR
Head Coach
And1: 1,029

Post#562 » by RomaniaLuvTR » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:46 am

So far we saw the Lebronto playing in the east..now celtics fans need to fear LEBOSTON
LJKO
RealGM
And1: 16,362

Post#563 » by LJKO » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:56 am

Lebron join the wrong team 1 year too early, Should of come to Toronto and we've could of been dynast in the making.

Lowry
Lebron
Kawhi
OG
JV
FAH1223
RealGM
And1: 7,004

Post#564 » by FAH1223 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:20 am

BackseatBoss wrote:I don't know man, I have a bad feeling about this. What Kawhi has been doing to the Spurs this last season is despicable in my opinion. To quit on a team in such a way is probably worse than how Carter quit on us. On the other hand, we finally moved on from DeRozan, we are getting a top 5 player in the league, two way player...

Just for some reason I'm afraid that he'll either start using I'd like he did the Spurs or he actually tries playing, but the injury and lack of practice of playing against actual competition will make him look like a shadow of his former self. I really hope I'm wrong.

Vlade Divac
Head Coach
And1: 7,602

Post#565 » by Vlade Divac » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:05 am

Read on Twitter
Topher
Lead Assistant
And1: 11,467

Post#566 » by Topher » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:18 am

Jstock12 wrote:The original, non photoshopped pic

I don’t get it. Am I missing something?
RaptorsNorth
RealGM
And1: 13,757

Post#567 » by RaptorsNorth » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:20 am

Man I see so many raps fans on my timeline complaining about laker fans in their mentions whenever they post something about kawhi being in Toronto or kawhi and the raptors. I still think he's going to bolt, but the PG situation got laker fans nervous!!!!! so they feel like they have to keep saying he's coming, he's coming, kawhi will be here, everybody wants to play with lebron right ? right ? Everybody loves the lakers right ? Canada ? Canada ? Kawhi is coming for sure ? You seen kawhi in that pic ? That's a fake smile right ? Right ? It's like a paranoid person trying to convince themselves that's it's going to be ok. they're probably lurking on this board heavy!!!
“Elephant in the room : Nick Thibodeau” Board member seanbig :lol: :lol: :lol:

"THEY'RE SAYING US AND GOLDEN STATE ARE THE SUPER TEAMS" Knicks PG Derrick Rose :lol:
RaptorsNorth
RealGM

Post#568 » by RaptorsNorth » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:27 am

Dude why is this ex leafs bum jeff o Neil on twitter trying to clown Masai for the demar apology ? Dude you had a cup of tea with leafs smh shut ur stupid a... Up. It's called class!! Dude doesn't even know their name's, or the situation lol he probably just saw it trending and was like wtf is going on, Why is the president of the raptors apologizing to a raptor player. Stick to talking hockey puck head smh these f...... Puck heads are annoying as f.... This is why I stopped watching the games at bars. Too many annoying a.. Drunk f...... puck heads talking nonsense. They always like talking about other toronto teams when they have no clue about the sport! If you don't even know their names you clearly should shut the f.... Up! There's toronto sports fans, and then theres f..... Puck heads that only know about hockey, but try to talk other sports. You know the type you see on social media, leaving comments like "no one cares the leafs are playing" in the comment section of a social media post about another toronto team hahaha

Jeff o Neil shut your b..... A.. Up and understand what class is.

Read on Twitter

"THEY'RE SAYING US AND GOLDEN STATE ARE THE SUPER TEAMS" Knicks PG Derrick Rose :lol:
alienchild
RealGM
And1: 17,157

Post#569 » by alienchild » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:52 am

JaysRule15 wrote:So, did he have his physical taken yet?

If I'm Masai, I'm inviting Kawhi's doctors in NY to come and do the physical together with our doctors so everyone is on the same page from day one.
Everybody is losing their freaking minds. Nutbars and wingnuts have infested this forum. We've become a public lavatory without cleaning staff.
RaptorsNorth
RealGM

Post#570 » by RaptorsNorth » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:25 am

Dude who made this lol Image

Son Goku 25
RealGM
And1: 40,600

Post#571 » by Son Goku 25 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:42 am

NUCKER101 wrote:
Boogie! wrote:Why is kawhi standing so awkwardly tho. Red alert injury has it healed properly. Looks like hes favouring his quad.

the only reason he has his arms around Bobby and Masai is because he;s using them as crutches.

And that "smile" is actually a wince

Lmao had to login to laugh
Read
RaptorsNorth
RealGM

Post#572 » by RaptorsNorth » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:42 am

Man spurs fans are feeling like raptor fans when carter left lol

GordanFreeman
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,165

Post#573 » by GordanFreeman » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:54 pm

Basketball_Jones wrote:
Boogie! wrote:Why is kawhi standing so awkwardly tho. Red alert injury has it healed properly. Looks like hes favouring his quad.

I stand awkwardly too in between two people. Not sure if I should spread my legs out or not. Those are nice shoes he’s got too I wanna know what they are

The rule of thumb is to spread your legs when in doubt bruv.
WuTang_OG
RealGM
And1: 43,967

Post#574 » by WuTang_OG » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:31 pm

OakleyDokely
RealGM
And1: 63,901

Post#575 » by OakleyDokely » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:44 pm

King of the North 2.0
pilkoids
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,338

Post#576 » by pilkoids » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:47 pm

WuTang_OG wrote:

The thing that stood out to me during the entire time Kawhi was out for the Spurs until now has been Kawhi's restraint and reserve. That nobody knows for certain what went on behind the scenes during this past year at SA is unusual in the NBA because the person surrounding it almost always has something to say cryptically (or through emojis) on some social media channel. Everything we've heard about what he supposedly feels/thinks has been second hand.

That being said, I think the time could not be more ripe for him to release a carefully worded statement to begin rebuilding his brand and start a new chapter in his career. I think the Raptors holding that presser yesterday was a great idea - it gave the media a chance to ask their burning questions about Demar without Kawhi being up there while Masai answered it. It also gives this city a few days to take a deep breath, mourn the loss of demar, and then get excited about what Kawhi brings.
Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Post#577 » by Scott Hall » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Read on Twitter
WuTang_OG
RealGM
And1: 43,967

Post#578 » by WuTang_OG » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:58 pm

pilkoids wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:

The thing that stood out to me during the entire time Kawhi was out for the Spurs until now has been Kawhi's restraint and reserve. That nobody knows for certain what went on behind the scenes during this past year at SA is unusual in the NBA because the person surrounding it almost always has something to say cryptically (or through emojis) on some social media channel. Everything we've heard about what he supposedly feels/thinks has been second hand.

That being said, I think the time could not be more ripe for him to release a carefully worded statement to begin rebuilding his brand and start a new chapter in his career. I think the Raptors holding that presser yesterday was a great idea - it gave the media a chance to ask their burning questions about Demar without Kawhi being up there while Masai answered it. It also gives this city a few days to take a deep breath, mourn the loss of demar, and then get excited about what Kawhi brings.

Which connects to Masai's point that no one on the outside have their insider information which makes it hard for fans to understand why this deal was done.

Masai aint doing this deal unless Masai got word from RC and Pop that he's healthy and there isn't anything wrong with him or why he was unhappy there. He definitely got those answers. You dont trade your franchise star if you dont. Masai is ballsy but he is not dumb.
And1Skip
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,774

Post#579 » by And1Skip » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:09 pm

So_Fresh
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,450

Post#580 » by So_Fresh » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:12 pm

Welcome to Toronto Kawhi!!

I can't believe we have a top 5 player in the NBA on this team. unreal man...

Return to Toronto Raptors