ImageImageImageImageImage

Bosh Hosting Mike and Mike

Moderators: Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer

Ripp
General Manager
And1: 324

Re: Bosh Hosting Mike and Mike 

Post#21 » by Ripp » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:43 pm

D-Wins-RingsIMO wrote:don't you just hate millionaire athletes who treat their jobs as sports & entertainment and are always are out there selling their own brand and creating interest in the sport?

wouldn't it be much better if they were all stoic automatons who ducked the media as much as possible and the few times they did speak to the media it would all be in cliches?

how dare these guys promote themselves!

Some people don't really like seeing others enjoy life. Haters gon hate.
Avenger
Banned User
And1: 624

Post#22 » by Avenger » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:47 pm

D-Wins-RingsIMO wrote:don't you just hate millionaire athletes who treat their jobs as sports & entertainment and are always are out there selling their own brand and creating interest in the sport?

wouldn't it be much better if they were all stoic automatons who ducked the media as much as possible and the few times they did speak to the media it would all be in cliches?

how dare these guys promote themselves!

kinda ironic thing to say about Bosh don't you think, i've never heard him give a non-cliched response to a question in my life, the guy doesn't have an ounce of personality in his body,
Tha Professa
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#23 » by Tha Professa » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:50 pm

I and me and I and me and I and me ....... SELF ABSORBED.

am i the only one that is taking that in? all bosh keeps saying is "I" "me"
Chevy Chase
Sixth Man
And1: 820

Post#24 » by Chevy Chase » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:51 pm

I figure once you've achieved this, you pretty much leave it alone:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... e_2009.jpg

The Snoop Dogg vibe is quite powerful. Why mess with it?[/quote]

I've never seen him look so mature. Its easier to pull off a light grey suite when your skin tone isn't milk white. Nice Luis Vitton carry on bad too. The slicked back dreads is the perfect combination of gangster and class. Don't know why he would change. Especially since developing dreads is so much work.
Ripp
General Manager

Post#25 » by Ripp » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Haha, this interview is funny as hell. Brilliant stroke by Bosh latching onto this "2010" hype to market himself. Like, he is getting to mooch off of the collective LeBron/Wade/Amare/Booz/etc hype a bit and take a large portion of it for himself, since the others aren't as media-savvy.
Chevy Chase
Sixth Man
And1: 820

Post#26 » by Chevy Chase » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:56 pm

If Bosh has decided on NY, are we stuck with David Lee as a return. If we like nothing on their team, can just trade him for a draft pick and trade exemption, and what does that get for us?
Gold Chain
RealGM
And1: 161

Post#27 » by Gold Chain » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:18 pm

He looks like rookie CB.
Ripp
General Manager

Post#28 » by Ripp » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Now I sorta understand why people are hating so much....I guess they feel CB has stolen some of LeBron and Wade's shine. Petty, but understandable.

So Bosh thinks David Lee is underrated (due to his rebounding.) Not sure I agree with this assessment completely..I doubt his scoring will translate in other systems. Still, ESPN Insider thinks that Lee will be a pretty good value for some team.
xAIRNESSx
RealGM
And1: 13,190

Post#29 » by xAIRNESSx » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:23 pm

Yeah, I liked the old hairstyle as well. The dreads helped downplay his Giraffe like neck.
Ripp
General Manager

Post#30 » by Ripp » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:25 pm

Is it me, or is Landon Donovan's voice hilarious?
Champ Kind
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#31 » by Champ Kind » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:29 pm

I wish Bosh would host something on the FAN 590 like the Gameplan or even be the main guest on Primetime, seems he has not a lot of love for the Canadian media...
LittleOzzy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,198

Post#32 » by LittleOzzy » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:30 pm

Champ Kind wrote:I wish Bosh would host something on the FAN 590 like the Gameplan or even be the main guest on Primetime, seems he has not a lot of love for the Canadian media...

:roll: :roll:

Raptor fans worry too much.
Major Giz
Sixth Man
And1: 1,308

Post#33 » by Major Giz » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:32 pm

How about Bosh ripping on Triano:

"Bosh indicated having a proven coach could play a factor in his decision about where to play next season.

"The coach, pretty much, is the leader of your team," Bosh said. "And if you have a good coach, that gives you better chances in certain situations. I think a lot of guys want to play for a good coach. And to be put in the right position, that has a lot to do with it. You want to look at situations for winning and that's one of them. So I think a well-led team is very important in the decision-making process."
UstaadJi
Senior
And1: 81

Post#34 » by UstaadJi » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Major Giz wrote:How about Bosh ripping on Triano:

"Bosh indicated having a proven coach could play a factor in his decision about where to play next season.

"The coach, pretty much, is the leader of your team," Bosh said. "And if you have a good coach, that gives you better chances in certain situations. I think a lot of guys want to play for a good coach. And to be put in the right position, that has a lot to do with it. You want to look at situations for winning and that's one of them. So I think a well-led team is very important in the decision-making process."

Way to go BC
CreaM
Banned User
And1: 1,163

Post#35 » by CreaM » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:33 pm

ItsDanger wrote:Does Bosh talk about having fun in every interview? For myself, I will be glad to see him go.

Too bad nobody cares about you.
UstaadJi
Senior
And1: 81

Post#36 » by UstaadJi » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:34 pm

TMMC wrote:- Said July 1st is both scary and exciting
- Fans calling in trying to convince him to join their team
- Says he loves playing in NY and they gave up alot to have a chance to sign one or two of the big 3
- Bosh comments on twitter that within minutes an article was out about what he just said

same old garbage by a player who appears to be looking for attention

:roll:
Pleeeeaaase. Anything Bosh says.."oh he's looking for attention".

Bosh doesn't say anything "He's clearly trying to make a statement..looking for attention"

Bosh says something "He's clearly looking for attention"

Just stop, stop.
CreaM
Banned User

Post#37 » by CreaM » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Champ Kind wrote:I wish Bosh would host something on the FAN 590 like the Gameplan or even be the main guest on Primetime, seems he has not a lot of love for the Canadian media...

Why woulod he do that when he is a soon-to-be free agent and likely to leave? He would obviously get bombarded with questions about his loyalty to the Raptors and Canada by idiot fans. I swear, some of you guys dont think before you post.
theonlyeastcoastrapsfan
RealGM
And1: 8,676

Post#38 » by theonlyeastcoastrapsfan » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:36 pm

UstaadJi wrote:

Way to go BC

CB endorsed him. And not many "franchise guys" do not consider themselves the leader of the team. I mean, at anytime CB could have asked for a change, maybe he did with Sam. AS much as CB wants to be a top player, he sure doesn't want to be a leader.
CreaM
Banned User

Post#39 » by CreaM » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:36 pm

TMMC wrote:- Said July 1st is both scary and exciting
- Fans calling in trying to convince him to join their team
- Says he loves playing in NY and they gave up alot to have a chance to sign one or two of the big 3
- Bosh comments on twitter that within minutes an article was out about what he just said

same old garbage by a player who appears to be looking for attention

What would you have preferred him to say?
CreaM
Banned User

Post#40 » by CreaM » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:37 pm

theonlyeastcoastrapsfan wrote:
UstaadJi wrote:

Way to go BC

CB endorsed him. And not many "franchise guys" do not consider themselves the leader of the team. I mean, at anytime CB could have asked for a change, maybe he did with Sam. AS much as CB wants to be a top player, he sure doesn't want to be a leader.

CB didnt want Sam fired.

Return to Toronto Raptors