ImageImageImageImageImage

Who is watching the INFAMOUS 81pt Game?

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

roundhead0
Lead Assistant
And1: 668

Re: Who is watching the INFAMOUS 81pt Game? 

Post#16 » by roundhead0 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Dear Leader wrote:
ReggieSlater wrote:
dlow99 wrote:I hope they use the Canadian broadcast so I can hear Chuck break out the "Salami and Cheese" line when the raps were up by double digits in the second quarter.

He did no such thing.

He actually did. I remember that ****.

Afterwards, Swirsky would careful as **** to say it. He'd only do so in the last 2-3 mins of a game. He learned.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he said it (wouldn't stake my life on it though). Didn't he say it ridiculously early, like a few minutes in to the 3rd quarter and the Raps up by about 20? That's what I remember, but I could be wrong.
ReggieSlater
Starter
And1: 873

Post#17 » by ReggieSlater » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Dear Leader wrote:
ReggieSlater wrote:
dlow99 wrote:I hope they use the Canadian broadcast so I can hear Chuck break out the "Salami and Cheese" line when the raps were up by double digits in the second quarter.

He did no such thing.

Afterwards, Swirsky would careful as **** to say it. He'd only do so in the last 2-3 mins of a game. He learned.

I remember it too, and I remember Leo giving him a hard time about it later, which is the reason a lot of people think he said it. He talks about in early in the 3rd quarter I beleive (ex: I'm opening the fridge door, or some such nonsense), but he never exclaimed it.
kmatrixg
Veteran
And1: 118
Location: Geographically: Northern Hemisphere; Socially: On the margins; Narratively: A long way to go

Post#18 » by kmatrixg » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:31 pm

Dear Leader wrote:
ReggieSlater wrote:

He did no such thing.

It was more like the end of the 3rd. I don't think he'd be audacious enough to call it out in the 2nd.
JV4MVP
General Manager
And1: 9,582

Post#19 » by JV4MVP » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:19 am

:lol:

BC_IS_A_PLAYA
Starter
And1: 3,878

Post#20 » by BC_IS_A_PLAYA » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:37 am

Regression2u wrote::lol:

Does anyone else find the #countonkobe hash tag to be absolutely lame? I just checked his twitter and he's dropping it all over

Can't count on kobe for sh*t these days
Raptors Aiya
Pro Prospect
And1: 387

Post#21 » by Raptors Aiya » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:05 pm

BC_IS_A_PLAYA wrote:
Regression2u wrote::lol:

Does anyone else find the #countonkobe hash tag to be absolutely lame? I just checked his twitter and he's dropping it all over

Can't count on kobe for sh*t these days

I think he might be boosting his new commercial. Could be a marketing ploy.

Return to Toronto Raptors