ImageImageImageImageImage

Raptors Playoff Tickets on Sale Today

Moderators: Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer

Flashy_Lights
Rookie
And1: 389

Re: Raptors Playoff Tickets on Sale Today 

Post#21 » by Flashy_Lights » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Have a set of Tickets section 319 row 10 seat 5/6

PM me for Pricing and games available
Props to ®ated
siuder
Ballboy
And1: 4

Post#22 » by siuder » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Have the following lower bowl tickets for sale, think they are some of the closest rows available for sale if you're looking at Kijiji. Email me at toraps2014@gmail.com for prices!

Game 2: Sec 113 Row H, 2 tickets available
Game 2: Sec 106 Row 9, 2 tickets available
Game 3: Sec 105A Row 16, 4 tickets available
binjumper
Veteran
And1: 3,719

Post#23 » by binjumper » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:27 pm

Doesn't seem fishy at all that its game 1 2 and "3" and Row "H".
Flashy_Lights
Rookie
And1: 389

Post#24 » by Flashy_Lights » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:32 pm

binjumper wrote:Doesn't seem fishy at all that its game 1 2 and "3" and Row "H".

not saying this guy isn't fishy as I would be weary buying from anyone who just created an account

but as a SSH I had to buy tickets to all games with the additional tickets (had to commit to 4 games) then we are reimbursed if they don't play games

and if your saying fishy because fo row "H" then you obviously haven't sat that close at a game lol

as the first few rows in the platinum section are designated as letters
Props to ®ated
binjumper
Veteran
And1: 3,719

Post#25 » by binjumper » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Flashy_Lights wrote:
binjumper wrote:Doesn't seem fishy at all that its game 1 2 and "3" and Row "H".

not saying this guy isn't fishy as I would be weary buying from anyone who just created an account

but as a SSH I had to buy tickets to all games with the additional tickets (had to commit to 4 games) then we are reimbursed if they don't play games

and if your saying fishy because fo row "H" then you obviously haven't sat that close at a game lol

Aye thanks for clearing up the Row H part. The closet I've sat was row 6 from corporate seats.
Raptors2k4
Rookie
And1: 365

Post#26 » by Raptors2k4 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:08 pm

Buying hard copy of tix from this guy later today...seems legit. Normal email and picking it up from his house ...The screen shot of the tix on kijiji I noticed the price said TBD. Can anyone confirm that's normal? Sure I'll be able to tell by looking at the tix when I pick em up but figured I'd ask for some reassurance lol

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using RealGM Forums mobile app
NBA Champions 2019 --- "So until someone takes us down, there's not much they can really say." - Tristan Thompson
siuder
Ballboy
And1: 4

Post#27 » by siuder » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Flashy_Lights wrote:

Don't blame you for saying it's fishy. I joined in 2007 and have just been lurking, forgot I even had an account here. I post more on Redflagdeals under the same name, have like 1 feedback there. But I also posted this on Kijiji as well, with proof and all: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-tickets/city-of-toronto/toronto-raptors-playoffs-2014-lower-bowl-prime-seating-gm2-3/582447324

I've priced my tickets accordingly to similar seats on Kijiji. Mine were among the closest of all that's posted on Kijiji.
WLU_CA
Pro Prospect
And1: 63

Post#28 » by WLU_CA » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Raptors2k4 wrote:Buying hard copy of tix from this guy later today...seems legit. Normal email and picking it up from his house ...The screen shot of the tix on kijiji I noticed the price said TBD. Can anyone confirm that's normal? Sure I'll be able to tell by looking at the tix when I pick em up but figured I'd ask for some reassurance lol

The preprinted season seat tix all say TBD on them ( as they are distributed before the season starts - the reg season + 4 playoff rounds )

Only potential issue is if he didn't opt in to playoff tickets on his regular season seats ( they would have been then made available to the public).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using RealGM Forums mobile app
What has two thumbs and needs a new sig AND avator? This Guy!
theSkinny
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,277

Post#29 » by theSkinny » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:06 pm

I have tickets still for games 1 and 2, they won't last.

Section 113 row 16

Section 113 row 14 game 2

I also have row 4 platinums for game 1, but I doubt any of you can swing it.
Raptors2k4
Rookie
And1: 365

Post#30 » by Raptors2k4 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:31 pm

WLU_CA wrote:
Raptors2k4 wrote:Buying hard copy of tix from this guy later today...seems legit. Normal email and picking it up from his house ...The screen shot of the tix on kijiji I noticed the price said TBD. Can anyone confirm that's normal? Sure I'll be able to tell by looking at the tix when I pick em up but figured I'd ask for some reassurance lol

The preprinted season seat tix all say TBD on them ( as they are distributed before the season starts - the reg season + 4 playoff rounds )

Only potential issue is if he didn't opt in to playoff tickets on his regular season seats ( they would have been then made available to the public).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using RealGM Forums mobile app

Great...makes me nervous now haha

NBA Champions 2019 --- "So until someone takes us down, there's not much they can really say." - Tristan Thompson
rage2021
Senior
And1: 523

Post#31 » by rage2021 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Anyone able to print their playoff tickets yet? Or recieve it in the mail? For those who baught last week..wonder when they are going to release them seeing as how playoffs start this weekend..
mintsa
Head Coach
And1: 3,745

Post#32 » by mintsa » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:35 pm

If I was to guess. Probably Thursday. But I don't see any reason why they cent let us do it know?
MoMoneyMoProbs
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,465

Post#33 » by MoMoneyMoProbs » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:14 pm

I think they are waiting for the match-ups and/or the dates to finalize.
mintsa
Head Coach
And1: 3,745

Post#34 » by mintsa » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:22 pm

They don't need the team and date. The ticket will just say Toronto Raptors, round 1, home playoff game one. Playoff tickets never say the visiting team and date of the game.
MoMoneyMoProbs
Bench Warmer

Post#35 » by MoMoneyMoProbs » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:31 pm

Well, we can all just disregard my thoughts on that.

They are probably still doing their due diligence to ensure people didn't over buy.
xxxSwiZzxxx
Senior
And1: 13

Post#36 » by xxxSwiZzxxx » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:35 pm

For those of you who have ordered tickets through ticketmaster, are they made available to you yet or for pickup?

Or are they making you wait until you can pick up the tickets?
MoMoneyMoProbs
Bench Warmer

Post#37 » by MoMoneyMoProbs » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:42 pm

xxxSwiZzxxx wrote:For those of you who have ordered tickets through ticketmaster, are they made available to you yet or for pickup?

Or are they making you wait until you can pick up the tickets?

I'm getting the delivery delay information.
StarryAngel
Sophomore
And1: 109

Post#38 » by StarryAngel » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:48 pm

navbajwa wrote:Looking at buying a single ticket off stubhub ...anyone have any idea as to whether the price for game 1 will drop?! Or should I just buy it now before they go even higher :( :(

I'm trying to sell a single seat in Section 308, since someone in our group of three dropped out. Are you interested? I'm not jacking up the price - just wanted to get rid of it since it's a single.
basketball royalty
RealGM
And1: 2,963

Post#39 » by basketball royalty » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:56 pm

mintsa wrote:They don't need the team and date. The ticket will just say Toronto Raptors, round 1, home playoff game one. Playoff tickets never say the visiting team and date of the game.

Exactly, have no idea why we haven't got our tickets already. Should have sent them out the day we bought them.

Also, should activate them on our accounts. At least games 1 + 2 as they are official and for sure going to happen.
props to Turbozone for the sig
JLei
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,965

Post#40 » by JLei » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:59 pm

basketball royalty wrote:
mintsa wrote:They don't need the team and date. The ticket will just say Toronto Raptors, round 1, home playoff game one. Playoff tickets never say the visiting team and date of the game.

Exactly, have no idea why we haven't got our tickets already. Should have sent them out the day we bought them.

Also, should activate them on our accounts. At least games 1 + 2 as they are official and for sure going to happen.

Screw over the scalpers? Since Stubhub's delivery date is Apr 17 for Game 1.

Then again they wouldn't want a non sold out looking building. Would look bad for TV.
Modern Era Fantasy Game Champ! :king:
PG: Ricky Rubio 16
SG: Brandon Roy 09
SF: Danny Green 14
PF: Rasheed Wallace 06
C: Shaquille O'Neal 01

G: George Hill 14
F: Anthony Parker 10
C: Amir Johnson 12

Return to Toronto Raptors