ImageImageImageImageImage

Who has the oldest account on the Raptor board? (A: ranger001)

Moderators: Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer

Chevy Chase
Sixth Man
And1: 820

Re: Who has the oldest account on the Raptor board? (A: ranger001) 

Post#321 » by Chevy Chase » Wed Jun 3, 2015 11:46 pm

I started out as Sci96krusty which was my old hotmail account user name. Back when I still associated myself with graduating from University and the Simpsons. I pretty much kicked my habit of full time posting around the time I also kicked World of Warcraft. Now I just lurk every once and a while. Sorry to say, but the discussion has really gone south over the past few years.

I miss RJC and harry palmer.
BoBBo!
Starter
And1: 875

Post#322 » by BoBBo! » Wed Jun 3, 2015 11:52 pm

Chevy Chase wrote:I started out as Sci96krusty which was my old hotmail account user name. Back when I still associated myself with graduating from University and the Simpsons. I pretty much kicked my habit of full time posting around the time I also kicked World of Warcraft. Now I just lurk every once and a while. Sorry to say, but the discussion has really gone south over the past few years.

I miss RJC and harry palmer.

RJC - damn haven't thought of that OG in years. He was fun to chat with.

Definitely disagree with missing HP: he was a pretentious blowhard IMO. He was so stubborn and esoteric that I just stopped interacting with him.

Regardless, HP added some 'high-brow' intrigue to the Raps RealGM board. Low-brow nostalgia? Kavan (lord have mercy on his English teacher) & that Abercrombie male model Bargs lover guy.
CocaColangelo
Ballboy
And1: 31

Post#323 » by CocaColangelo » Thu Jun 4, 2015 3:46 am

Just checking to see my registration date

edit: would have thought my account was older. I guess I lurked for a while before registering an account
Ch00bi3
Junior
And1: 195

Post#324 » by Ch00bi3 » Thu Jun 4, 2015 4:40 am

Posting to see datte
RapsFanInVA
Head Coach
And1: 2,104

Post#325 » by RapsFanInVA » Thu Jun 4, 2015 4:50 am

If I remember correctly I got banned in approximately 04 because I was young and dumb. Lurked for a few years then made a new account because I absolutely had to post when Smitch became the escape goat and the Italians like appel + other idiots were defending Bargnani to the death. Good times.
Brinbe
RealGM
And1: 35,601

Post#326 » by Brinbe » Thu Jun 4, 2015 4:53 am

I've been on this board too long... I was a lurker for even longer but it was a PITA to join with email back in the day. I vividly remember the days of chasing Cuttino Mobley and Austin Croshere

Return to Toronto Raptors