ImageImageImageImageImage

That play at end of pacers game. Happend twice before with same teams

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

RaptorsLife
RealGM
And1: 84,017

That play at end of pacers game. Happend twice before with same teams 

Post#1 » by RaptorsLife » Wed Apr 5, 2017 1:30 am

Lol at the coniencdence
Raptors til death
C_Money
RealGM
And1: 25,771

Re: That play at end of pacers game. Happend twice before with same teams 

Post#2 » by C_Money » Wed Apr 5, 2017 1:38 am

Who's the guy at the 14 second mark?
RonaldArtest
General Manager
And1: 12,531

Post#3 » by RonaldArtest » Wed Apr 5, 2017 1:43 am

Anyone have a link to what happened? Turned it off with like 40 seconds to go.
-Blitz-
Pro Prospect
And1: 475

Post#4 » by -Blitz- » Wed Apr 5, 2017 1:47 am

C_Money wrote:Who's the guy at the 14 second mark?

was wondering the same thing. Also who's the guy in the background at 35 sec mark? lmao
soloxylo
General Manager
And1: 12,204

Post#5 » by soloxylo » Wed Apr 5, 2017 1:47 am

soloxylo
General Manager
And1: 12,204

Post#6 » by soloxylo » Wed Apr 5, 2017 1:49 am

Dumb move by Lance, at any level of basketball that's uncacceptable.
t-rex15
Sophomore
And1: 192

Post#7 » by t-rex15 » Wed Apr 5, 2017 1:50 am

RonaldArtest wrote:Anyone have a link to what happened? Turned it off with like 40 seconds to go.

longer version

Jonas DeRoss
RealGM
And1: 102,548

Post#8 » by Jonas DeRoss » Wed Apr 5, 2017 1:51 am

-Blitz- wrote:
C_Money wrote:Who's the guy at the 14 second mark?

was wondering the same thing. Also who's the guy in the background at 35 sec mark? lmao

:35 is definitely julian wright
simple_jack
General Manager
And1: 17,593

Post#9 » by simple_jack » Wed Apr 5, 2017 1:52 am

Just by reading some of the IG comments and some of the posters on this board you can tell who never played any meaningful sports growing up.

People saying things like the Raptors are salty they lost, Lance is a savage, etc.

This generation is really dumb. It's about respect and diplomacy. It's why fighters shake hands and show respect after months of trash talk and a hard fought fight.

This generation and future generations won't have any class now and in the future.
Steven1562
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,200

Post#10 » by Steven1562 » Wed Apr 5, 2017 1:52 am

Any time y'all wanna see me again
Rewind this track right here, close your eyes
and picture me rollin

Scottie Barnes Believer.
vaff87
RealGM
And1: 70,824

Post#11 » by vaff87 » Wed Apr 5, 2017 1:54 am

If I was Lance I would not mess with PJ. And we know Vince Staples says not to mess with DeMar.
RaptorsLife
RealGM

Post#12 » by RaptorsLife » Wed Apr 5, 2017 1:55 am

simple_jack wrote:Just by reading some of the IG comments and some of the posters on this board you can tell who never played any meaningful sports growing up.

People saying things like the Raptors are salty they lost, Lance is a savage, etc.

This generation is really dumb. It's about respect and diplomacy. It's why fighters shake hands and show respect after months of trash talk and a hard fought fight.

This generation and future generations won't have any class now and in the future.

As someone in younger generation. I didn't see anything wrong with it. I seen in college and high school ball so many times but I understand why our players got mad
Raptors til death
Raptors Realtor
Analyst
And1: 2,868

Post#13 » by Raptors Realtor » Wed Apr 5, 2017 1:56 am

Was listening to it in my car and Eric Smith kept saying that he thought Tucker would get suspended for how he reacted to Lance's "chump move" ... Looking at this clip I didn't see anything which would constitute a suspension - is there something I missed?
EG73
Sixth Man
And1: 813

Post#14 » by EG73 » Wed Apr 5, 2017 1:56 am

A game is 48 min. I prefer 48 min of intense play. Why do players care more about this insignificant unwritten 'rule' than the rest of the game or the final result ?
"But the thing is, maybe I do want to wake up one morning and say, `Baby, let's go to the Bahamas. Today.' That costs money. So what if I want to do that?
MJ
t-rex15
Sophomore
And1: 192

Post#15 » by t-rex15 » Wed Apr 5, 2017 1:59 am

Raptors Realtor wrote:Was listening to it in my car and Eric Smith kept saying that he thought Tucker would get suspended for how he reacted to Lance's "chump move" ... Looking at this clip I didn't see anything which would constitute a suspension - is there something I missed?

because tucker kept going more if you see this video . Though i dont think he will be suspended. He was trying to get himself suspended though

EG73
Sixth Man
And1: 813

Post#16 » by EG73 » Wed Apr 5, 2017 2:00 am

simple_jack wrote:Just by reading some of the IG comments and some of the posters on this board you can tell who never played any meaningful sports growing up.

Fighters fight until the last second even when it's easy to predict which one will be winning.

This unwritten code (not playing the last 24 sec) is meaningless and dumb.
"But the thing is, maybe I do want to wake up one morning and say, `Baby, let's go to the Bahamas. Today.' That costs money. So what if I want to do that?
MJ
Raptors Realtor
Analyst
And1: 2,868

Post#17 » by Raptors Realtor » Wed Apr 5, 2017 2:01 am

RaptorsLife wrote:

As someone in younger generation. I didn't see anything wrong with it. I seen in college and high school ball so many times but I understand why our players got mad

Really, you didn't see anything wrong with it? There's 5 seconds left they're up by 15, the game's over and Lance goes in for an uncontested layup - it's poor sportsmanship and just an all around bush league play.
simple_jack
General Manager
And1: 17,593

Post#18 » by simple_jack » Wed Apr 5, 2017 2:02 am

RaptorsLife wrote:

Again you wouldn't understand respect :lol: :noway:
Splinter
Senior
And1: 349

Post#19 » by Splinter » Wed Apr 5, 2017 2:02 am

EG73 wrote:A game is 48 min. I prefer 48 min of intense play. Why do players care more about this insignificant unwritten 'rule' than the rest of the game or the final result ?

It's called sportsmanship. Something that's apparently lost on a lot of people like you. Respect for your opponent seems to be a forgotten thing
RaptorsLife
RealGM

Post#20 » by RaptorsLife » Wed Apr 5, 2017 2:04 am

Raptors Realtor wrote:
RaptorsLife wrote:

Really, you didn't see anything wrong with it? There's 5 seconds left they're up by 15, the game's over and Lance goes in for an uncontested layup - it's poor sportsmanship and just an all around bush league play.

That's why it's 48 mins. Play basketball until the last second. If it effected the speard then I would be pissed but that's just me though. I seen many times in real life and the reaction was nowhere near what happend tonight but I understand why our players got mad
Raptors til death

Return to Toronto Raptors