ImageImageImageImageImage

Bruno Caboclo Spotted at Wonderland

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

mamadoundiaye
Rookie
And1: 1,151

Re: Bruno Caboclo Spotted at Wonderland 

Post#61 » by mamadoundiaye » Mon Aug 7, 2017 5:49 am

Definitely rigged and not NBA regulation or even close to a street ball court

He dunked it for a reason

Never trust a carnie
DonMega
General Manager
And1: 8,689

Post#62 » by DonMega » Mon Aug 7, 2017 10:36 am

Still remember the demar video, it was another offseason where he said he was practicing 3's and after that fail video everyone was laughing at him. Demar should try it this year
___Rand___
General Manager
And1: 9,732

Post#63 » by ___Rand___ » Mon Aug 7, 2017 2:21 pm

What's he doing in Toronto? This is his off season. I know it's cold in Brazil now but there must be better places to hang out for the summer for a millionaire?
MadDogSHWA
General Manager
And1: 5,360

Post#64 » by MadDogSHWA » Mon Aug 7, 2017 2:38 pm

Fusk wrote:Each ball is a different weight too. That doesn't help.

This is what completely messed me up too.
"Packin' a Yak in the back by the rack" ~ Big Pun (probably)
ontnut
RealGM
And1: 8,038

Post#65 » by ontnut » Tue Aug 8, 2017 6:01 pm

Patman wrote:
ontnut wrote:
Patman wrote:
They put the wrong picture in the article. The difference is obvious from a bird's eye view, but if you're looking at it head on, it would be virtually impossible to tell:

The only way you can tell it's rigged is from a side view, but coincidentally, the side view is always blocked off by the carnies.

Why does the black rim also look all irregular shaped? It looks like a pretty obvious oval - is it just the pic angle or something?

The oval is obvious if you're looking down (or directly up) at the rim. At carnival games, you don't have either vantage point. You see the rim from the angle in the picture I posted, from which is very hard to determine if the rim is oval or not.

No, what I meant is that the black rim was supposed to be a representation of what a "normal" rim is supposed to look like, wasn't it?

The red rim overlayed on top of the black rim was the carnival one, no?

Maybe I'm confused, and they're both types of carny rims.
protothe
Bench Warmer
And1: 925

Post#66 » by protothe » Tue Aug 8, 2017 6:26 pm

Mack11 wrote:
KHRICH wrote:
Mack11 wrote:bruno loves the camo lol

i shot at that court before.. theres something off about that rim. I guess its expected tho damn carnies

The rims are super stiff and double rimmed its rigged for you to lose lol :lol:

i think the positioning of it too.. i remember shooting it and it just felt super weird. I know its bruno shooting it, but i doubt hed miss that bad on that airball lol

It makes sense that he would miss a lot considering it's probably not the exact height of an NBA net, the rim is different, and the positioning might be off. As a pro basketball player, and your motion is used to a specific height and position, you can't break out of that, hence why it makes sense that it's off.

There was a story about Kobe repeatedly missing during pre-game warm ups, and he knew that the rim was off by exactly 1/4 of an inch. They re-measured and re-adjusted, and the rim was exactly 1/4 inch off:

https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/942221-that-time-kobe-detected-the-rim-was-1-4-inch-off
Mikistan
RealGM
And1: 38,387

Post#67 » by Mikistan » Tue Aug 8, 2017 8:20 pm

shot looks flat
Camboflage
Veteran
And1: 1,725

Post#68 » by Camboflage » Tue Aug 8, 2017 8:27 pm

I had an option of a CB4 jersey or a big Raptors teddy bear when i won on this court (took the bear) still brag about it to this day. Good times, lost every year after that lol.

Its not rigged, i seen bare mans make baskets everytime i go. Bruno is just not ready for the lights.

Return to Toronto Raptors