ImageImageImageImageImage

Lithuania coaches "fascinated" by JV's transformation

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

metafisical
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,744

Re: Lithuania coaches 

Post#101 » by metafisical » Wed Aug 9, 2017 4:28 pm

ontnut wrote:
metafisical wrote:I think RealGM posters are more qualified than most, if not all, coaches and execs. If we feel that JV has stalled, then it is true. I honestly feel that if our board took over basketball ops and coaching of any team in the league right now, we would create a dynasty.

Current execs and coaches cannot do anything right. Overpaid too.

We definitely would've brought Rubio home. That much I know for certain.

If RealGM ran the Raptors, we would probably have Curry, Durant, James, KAT, Antetokounmpo, Westbrook, Leonard, Harden, Davis, George and Griffin on our team, all signed at affordable contracts. We would probably also have dozens of lottery picks from tanking teams. Adam Silver would have to openly ban our board from running the Raptors, for the other teams to have a chance at beating us. Too bad Ujiri and Rogers doesn't have the vision that our board has.
I acknowledge and thank the lək̓ʷəŋən peoples of the Songhees, Esquimalt and W̱SÁNEĆ First Nations for allowing me to live, work and play on their unceded traditional territories. I also acknowledge the Métis Charter Community of Victoria.
ontnut
RealGM
And1: 8,038

Re: Lithuania coaches 

Post#102 » by ontnut » Wed Aug 9, 2017 5:08 pm

metafisical wrote:
ontnut wrote:
metafisical wrote:I think RealGM posters are more qualified than most, if not all, coaches and execs. If we feel that JV has stalled, then it is true. I honestly feel that if our board took over basketball ops and coaching of any team in the league right now, we would create a dynasty.

Current execs and coaches cannot do anything right. Overpaid too.

We definitely would've brought Rubio home. That much I know for certain.

If RealGM ran the Raptors, we would probably have Curry, Durant, James, KAT, Antetokounmpo, Westbrook, Leonard, Harden, Davis, George and Griffin on our team, all signed at affordable contracts. We would probably also have dozens of lottery picks from tanking teams. Adam Silver would have to openly ban our board from running the Raptors, for the other teams to have a chance at beating us. Too bad Ujiri and Rogers doesn't have the vision that our board has.

Nah, we wouldn't want Westbrook, he's a chucker. Would definitely trade him for say...Butler.

Return to Toronto Raptors