ImageImageImageImageImage

RealGM Radio: Atlantic Division

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

RAblaze
Senior
And1: 877

RealGM Radio: Atlantic Division 

Post#1 » by RAblaze » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:54 pm

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/247161/RealGM-Radio-Atlantic-Division-With-Tim-Bontemps-Jared-Weiss

Despite being Celtics and Wizards based journalists, these guys seem to have decent things to say about the Raps and their destination this season and the future.

Overall, a good review of the Atlantic Division.

Discuss.
Lukeem
Analyst
And1: 2,577

Re: RealGM Radio: Atlantic Division 

Post#2 » by Lukeem » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:23 pm

every one said basically that the raptors got worse

everyone said they were a bit below boston but well above everyone else in atlantic

no surprises and not much else note worthy related to the raptors imo
RAblaze
Senior

Post#3 » by RAblaze » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:42 pm

Lukeem wrote:every one said basically that the raptors got worse

everyone said they were a bit below boston but well above everyone else in atlantic

Listen to about 18min in. I think we can all agree we got worse, but they discussed the youth movement and why the Raps aren't going full tank.

How about listen more then 5 min in and then comment. No need for name calling -- Duff
Lukeem
Analyst

Post#4 » by Lukeem » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:03 pm

RAblaze wrote:

Listen to about 18min in. I think we can all agree we got worse, but they discussed the youth movement and why the Raps aren't going full tank.

How about listen more then 5 min in and then comment No need for name calling -- Duff

i listened to the entire thing an hour or so before it was posted here, nothing they say in the youth movement part i found very note worthy... mostly just that theyve got a bunch of young players which had been talked about in much more depth on this forum

but hey great on you for resorting to name calling because you think that one part is noteworthy and i didnt .... if you just walked in on your wife cheating on you or something then i hope your day gets better
RAblaze
Senior

Post#5 » by RAblaze » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:14 pm

Lukeem wrote:
RAblaze wrote:

How about listen more then 5 min in and then comment No need for name calling -- Duff

i listened to the entire thing an hour or so before it was posted here, nothing they say in the youth movement part i found very note worthy... mostly just that theyve got a bunch of young players which had been talked about in much more depth on this forum

but hey great on you for resorting to name calling because you think that one part is noteworthy and i didnt .... if you just walked in on your wife cheating on you or something then i hope your day gets better

Sure. You decided to make a point about how they mentioned that the Raps got worse, but never caught wind on the positive things then mentioned about Masai's plan and the non-tank youth movement the team is experiencing? What about the glass half-full aspect of what these (semi) non-biased analysts are saying about 'your' team?

I think a non-biased podcast regarding this team is something to discuss, as the majority of this board is fully pessimistic. It's nice to hear an outside perspective on Masai's plan.

I'll stand by it, you are a scrub. No need for name calling -- Duff
RaptorsNorth
RealGM
And1: 13,757

Post#6 » by RaptorsNorth » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:39 pm

This team is either going to be good or the young players will crash and burn and we'll be screwed. It can go either way.
“Elephant in the room : Nick Thibodeau” Board member seanbig :lol: :lol: :lol:

"THEY'RE SAYING US AND GOLDEN STATE ARE THE SUPER TEAMS" Knicks PG Derrick Rose :lol:
S.W.A.N
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,512

Post#7 » by S.W.A.N » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:42 pm

RAblaze wrote:
Lukeem wrote:
RAblaze wrote:

How about listen more then 5 min in and then comment you scrub. No need for name calling -- Duff

Sure. You decided to make a point about how they mentioned that the Raps got worse, but never caught wind on the positive things then mentioned about Masai's plan and the non-tank youth movement the team is experiencing? What about the glass half-full aspect of what these (semi) non-biased analysts are saying about 'your' team?

I think a non-biased podcast regarding this team is something to discuss, as the majority of this board is fully pessimistic. It's nice to hear an outside perspective on Masai's plan.

I'll stand by it, you are a scrub. No need for name calling -- Duff

Dude... Chill

I agree it was an interesting discussion to listen to but it not like they brought up anything we didn't know... no reason to get personal.
We the North
Lukeem
Analyst

Post#8 » by Lukeem » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:15 am

RAblaze wrote:
Lukeem wrote:
RAblaze wrote:

How about listen more then 5 min in and then comment you scrub.

I'll stand by it, you are a scrub.

Whatever your problem is I hope you truly get some help man

All I did was point out what I thought was noteworthy to people that read this forum... you're trying to railroad some narrative that I am just talking about the bad, generally I am one of the most positive posters on the forum, and nothing I said was negative. But whatever man if you think there was so much more on there that this board needs to talk about then i'm sorry i got your panties in a bunch... continue having a miserable life looking for fights in every thing
Duffman100
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 62,827

Post#9 » by Duffman100 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:50 pm

Lukeem wrote:
RAblaze wrote:
Lukeem wrote:

I'll stand by it, you are a scrub.

Whatever your problem is I hope you truly get some help man

All I did was point out what I thought was noteworthy to people that read this forum... you're trying to railroad some narrative that I am just talking about the bad, generally I am one of the most positive posters on the forum, and nothing I said was negative. But whatever man if you think there was so much more on there that this board needs to talk about then i'm sorry i got your panties in a bunch... continue having a miserable life looking for fights in every thing

Alright gents, let's leave it at this. Get back on topic
Yallbecrazy
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,705

Post#10 » by Yallbecrazy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:35 pm

RaptorsNorth wrote:This team is either going to be good or the young players will crash and burn and we'll be screwed. It can go either way.

Disagree, we got Kyle Lowry and no team with Kyle will crash and burn
RaptorsNorth
RealGM
And1: 13,757

Post#11 » by RaptorsNorth » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Yallbecrazy wrote:
RaptorsNorth wrote:This team is either going to be good or the young players will crash and burn and we'll be screwed. It can go either way.

sometimes I just get the feeling some of you guys get bored at home and just troll to have lengthy convo on here.
“Elephant in the room : Nick Thibodeau” Board member seanbig :lol: :lol: :lol:

"THEY'RE SAYING US AND GOLDEN STATE ARE THE SUPER TEAMS" Knicks PG Derrick Rose :lol:
Yallbecrazy
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,705

Post#12 » by Yallbecrazy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:05 pm

RaptorsNorth wrote:
Yallbecrazy wrote:

sometimes I just get the feeling some of you guys get bored at home and just troll to have lengthy convo on here.

so says either the biggest troll or worst poster on the entire board

Return to Toronto Raptors