ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Lebron's last season? UPDATE: Sources close to LeBron say no (Pg. 2)

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

rapcity10
Senior
And1: 437

Re: OT: Lebron's last season 

Post#41 » by rapcity10 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Johnny Bball wrote:
Rapcity_11 wrote:
Johnny Bball wrote:
Because that "hack" was the one that broke the news last time Lebron was leaving.

LOL he didn't break ****. He guessed. He ended up being right, but there is no chance he had source(s).

Yeah because you know for a fact he guessed about him leaving Miami. I only explained why this is why its a valid topic because he was correct once. Not surprised at this though.

Think about this why would anyone in Lebrons super tight circle go to Chris Sheridan of all the people in this world to let him know first????? He Was doing his own thing at that time too, fired from ESPN, had no backbone. Come on now. He guessed it point blank simple, he put everything on the line and he got a reward out of it because he was the "first" one to say it. Come on now.
Rapcity_11
RealGM
And1: 9,535

Post#42 » by Rapcity_11 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:59 pm

Johnny Bball wrote:
Rapcity_11 wrote:
Johnny Bball wrote:
Because that "hack" was the one that broke the news last time Lebron was leaving.

LOL he didn't break ****. He guessed. He ended up being right, but there is no chance he had source(s).

Yeah because you know for a fact he guessed about him leaving Miami. I only explained why this is why its a valid topic because he was correct once. ANot to many people thought he could go back to Cleveland before it happened. And its just a valid topic to discuss. Not surprised at this response though.

If every reputable reporter said that LeBron hadn’t made a final decision yet, I’m going to go with them over Sheridan.
[SJJ]
General Manager
And1: 3,222

Re: OT: Lebron's last season? UPDATE: Sources close to LeBron say no (Pg. 2) 

Post#43 » by [SJJ] » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:18 pm

Meh it's fun to play the guessing game.

I expect LeBron to try and build his own superteam somewhere. Houston with CP3 and Harden would be a ton of fun. The playmaking on that team would be scary.
icoholic
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,086

Re: OT: Lebron's last season? UPDATE: Sources close to LeBron say no (Pg. 2) 

Post#44 » by icoholic » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Sheridan is likely correct, whether or not the source is legit.
Mak
RealGM
And1: 4,559

Post#45 » by Mak » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:24 pm

CoachD wrote:
Mak wrote:He is going to LA for sure. Maybe if Ball does not look good in his rookie year he wont go but if Ball is good then I dont see how he does not go there.

Ball
Jordan Clarkson
PG
James
Randle

Still have Ingrim and Nance. They will get much better players than anybody else will with their exceptions. Lakes should be be fighting for home court with that line up? Warriors, Spurs, Rockets and Lakers in 2018?

That lineup gets bounced in round 1

It's possible but I don't know what you expect Ball to be.

Return to Toronto Raptors