ImageImageImageImageImage

OT Marc Gasol - Open to Trade if Grizzlies don't keep growing

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Rhythm043
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,865

Re: OT Marc Gasol - Open to Trade if Grizzlies don't keep growing 

Post#81 » by Rhythm043 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:29 pm

rapcity10 wrote:
Lukeem wrote:
rapcity10 wrote:I'm sorry bro I'm saying this in the nicest of way, but are you out of your god damn mind??!!!!!! Memphis laughs off the phone with that trade offer. Marc Gasol is Memphis, he's the heart of that community. It's going to take a blockbuster to pry him away. He's under contract for a couple more years still at a reasonable price, Memphis will get a very good offer for him as they should. He'll be great and I mean a great fit for us. I don't know if we have enough, we traded away our first rounder next year, are we willing to trade back to back first round picks? They will ask for OG, Potel, and they would hope to trade JV to Another 3rd team. The breakdown would be Potel, OG, a fist rounder, and JV, not our scrub prospects.

i am not your bro and i am not out of my mind.

i have 3 brothers and they are all capable of using reading comprehension before throwing 6
exclamation marks around like they just figured out how to use one.

i responded to someone saying they cannot find a legal trade on trade machine, then i posted that those salaries match. there are tonnes of other scenarios that would be close enough to work as well if jv is in the deal. and including a couple rookie contracts

Damn bro why u so mad and cheesed for homie bro?

You bros good now Fam?
On Gerald Henderson vs Derozan:
"Yes. Hendo is quite a bit better than DeMar.
So yes, I do believe he's currently the better player and do project that will continue to be in the future. I would also take Turner over DD."
--Throwback24,Jan 2014

Return to Toronto Raptors