ImageImageImageImageImage

Who's our backup/depth Centre? Alex Len?

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Chandan
RealGM
And1: 21,142

Re: Who's our backup/depth Centre? Alex Len? 

Post#61 » by Chandan » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:47 am

Hawks Agree To Sign Alex Len To Two-Year, $8.5M Deal
dacrusha
RealGM
And1: 5,410

Post#62 » by dacrusha » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:36 pm

We've got JV and Serge and Pascal to man the 4/5... all we need is a minimum scrub to fill the gaps.

If not Bebe, why not bring back back Quincy Acy at vet minimum?
"If you can’t make a profit, you should sell your team" - Michael Jordan
Chevy Chase
Sixth Man
And1: 820

Post#63 » by Chevy Chase » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:30 pm

We should trade NP and CJ to Charlotte for BB! It works in the trade machine.
manjusaka
Senior
And1: 416

Post#64 » by manjusaka » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:38 pm

I think both OG and Siakam can handle 3 and 4. Kawhi is going to take majority of the minutes at 3, so OG and Siakam will log in at 4 sharing time with Ibaka.

We just need a 3rd center at this point and that should be taking cared with a minimum type of player or 2 way contract.
And1Skip
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,746

Post#65 » by And1Skip » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:59 pm

I think Nurse is going to be able to convince Serge and JV to share the starting C job depending on matchups. We can’t start them together anymore and then try to get a backup center that plays which would get one of OG or Siakam be the odd man out on some nights. This should never be the case as they should be prominent parts of the rotation. I think the team is convinced now that OG is better at PF than SF. So one of OG or Siakam will start. Thus we do still need a backup center that will play some times or for injury replacement. Boucher might be that guy on a two-way. Then we need a vet. How about Amare Stoudamire who recently announced he wants to be back in the NBA and is currently playing in the BIG3. I believe he’ll be here next week on their next stop at the SBA
OAKLEY_2
RealGM
And1: 8,889

Post#66 » by OAKLEY_2 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:49 pm

To me I think we should package up some salary and send to Sac for the likes of ZBo, Koufos who both have one year left.
alienchild
RealGM
And1: 17,155

Post#67 » by alienchild » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:59 pm

Chevy Chase wrote:We should trade NP and CJ to Charlotte for BB! It works in the trade machine.

Trade machine has convinced a lot of people that ridiculous idea's have some merit.
Everybody is losing their freaking minds. Nutbars and wingnuts have infested this forum. We've become a public lavatory without cleaning staff.
alienchild
RealGM
And1: 17,155

Post#68 » by alienchild » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:07 pm

Masai just sitting back until CHA realizes they traded for Biyombo that they let go for nothing 3 years ago and now they have to pay him 16 mill and they end up waiving and stretching him and he signs back with us on a deal like the last time we had him.
Everybody is losing their freaking minds. Nutbars and wingnuts have infested this forum. We've become a public lavatory without cleaning staff.
BCbudraptorfan
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,030

Post#69 » by BCbudraptorfan » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:27 pm

Chris Boucher will eat up the garbage minutes at center
And1Skip
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,746

Post#70 » by And1Skip » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:32 am

And1Skip wrote:I think Nurse is going to be able to convince Serge and JV to share the starting C job depending on matchups. We can’t start them together anymore and then try to get a backup center that plays which would get one of OG or Siakam be the odd man out on some nights. This should never be the case as they should be prominent parts of the rotation. I think the team is convinced now that OG is better at PF than SF. So one of OG or Siakam will start. Thus we do still need a backup center that will play some times or for injury replacement. Boucher might be that guy on a two-way. Then we need a vet. How about Amare Stoudamire who recently announced he wants to be back in the NBA and is currently playing in the BIG3. I believe he’ll be here next week on their next stop at the SBA

Yeah looks like Amare is gunning for an NBA roster spot next season. Before you criticize the suggestion, what else would you expect for the 13th or 14th roster spot who will only be a part time player if you expect Serge and JV manning most minutes at 5 and Pascal as small ball death lineup 5?

macNcheese3
RealGM
And1: 6,915

Post#71 » by macNcheese3 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am

PrinceAli wrote:Okafor is available too just saying

Emeka or Jah?
macNcheese3
RealGM
And1: 6,915

Post#72 » by macNcheese3 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:34 am

And1Skip wrote:
And1Skip wrote:I think Nurse is going to be able to convince Serge and JV to share the starting C job depending on matchups. We can’t start them together anymore and then try to get a backup center that plays which would get one of OG or Siakam be the odd man out on some nights. This should never be the case as they should be prominent parts of the rotation. I think the team is convinced now that OG is better at PF than SF. So one of OG or Siakam will start. Thus we do still need a backup center that will play some times or for injury replacement. Boucher might be that guy on a two-way. Then we need a vet. How about Amare Stoudamire who recently announced he wants to be back in the NBA and is currently playing in the BIG3. I believe he’ll be here next week on their next stop at the SBA

Yeah looks like Amare is gunning for an NBA roster spot next season. Before you criticize the suggestion, what else would you expect for the 13th or 14th roster spot who will only be a part time player if you expect Serge and JV manning most minutes at 5 and Pascal as small ball death lineup 5?

We’d never do it but I would consider it lol. He’s injury prone and not even close to what he once was but he’s a winner.

Return to Toronto Raptors