ImageImageImageImageImage

2018-19 Toronto Raptors Ticket Thread

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

In The City
Sophomore
And1: 206

Re: 2018-19 Toronto Raptors Ticket Thread 

Post#701 » by In The City » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:03 pm

A ring would be awesome! But more likely a cap like the last two years...sigh.
T0R0NT0_RAPT0RS
Analyst
And1: 1,266
Location: [STH] Toronto, ON = ah.. the memories of 500 level seats at skydome...

Post#702 » by T0R0NT0_RAPT0RS » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:10 pm

If I gave up my seats for next year, do you think I will be given a ring too? I mean I was part of the team this season (kinda like JV, Delon, CJ and Moose).
yogimvp
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,927

Post#703 » by yogimvp » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:21 pm

when do tickets go on sale for first home game? i have to be there.
T0R0NT0_RAPT0RS
Analyst
And1: 1,266
Location: [STH] Toronto, ON = ah.. the memories of 500 level seats at skydome...

Post#704 » by T0R0NT0_RAPT0RS » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:25 pm

yogimvp wrote:when do tickets go on sale for first home game? i have to be there.
You and everyone else. It's gonna be a hot ticket. Secondary market will be you best bet and expect to pay playoff prices!
In The City
Sophomore
And1: 206

Post#705 » by In The City » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:45 pm

T0R0NT0_RAPT0RS wrote:
yogimvp wrote:when do tickets go on sale for first home game? i have to be there.
You and everyone else. It's gonna be a hot ticket. Secondary market will be you best bet and expect to pay playoff prices!

But if Kawhi doesn't resign, then raising that banner in game 1 will have a ghostly feeling. It would be the first time (I think) in NBA history that a super star would not be a part of the banner ceremony after winning the championship. It could also be the first time that the NBA Champions don't get a Christmas game the following year.
And1Skip
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,743

Post#706 » by And1Skip » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:57 pm

Question for SSH's - did you get an email with an option to opt-in to mobile ticketing for the 2019-20 season and if you do you get an additional $50 Food and Beverage credit?

I thought they were going to require every SSH to do this eventually but seems that we still have a choice for 2019-20. I still had my paper ticket booklet last season and obviously I'm glad I had them so I can save my finals tickets for memorabilia. I'm wondering if I should opt-in now because I normally use my mobile ticket anyway and I hate giving the option to my friends for paper tickets if I sell them my tickets because I have to arrange to physically give it to them.
jayho
Freshman
And1: 51

Post#707 » by jayho » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:03 am

I got an email too to opt in for mobile entry tickets. July 12 is the deadline.

I do recall raptors saying that they wouldnt provide us with paper copy tickets this past year but obviously that wasn't the case.

I will likely opt in as MLSE will eventually go paperless
MoMoneyMoProbs
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,465

Post#708 » by MoMoneyMoProbs » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:14 am

I believe you will still get hard tickets.

The mobile version is to cancel out the print at home feature no?
And1Skip
Lead Assistant

Post#709 » by And1Skip » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:03 pm

MoMoneyMoProbs wrote:I believe you will still get hard tickets.

Print at home was no longer available starting last season due to fraud concerns - all season they've been trying to get SSHs and non-SSH's to get use to using their mobile app.

Last year SSH that had paper tickets (the booklet) can get in with either the hard ticket or mobile version. Once the mobile ticket is transferred to someone else, then the paper ticket doesn't work anymore. What they are asking SSH's now is for the option to opt-in to mobile ticket only and they will no longer send you the paper ticket booklet.

They were supposed to make mobile ticket only mandatory before but I think a lot of us complained so they delayed that and only made it optionally for those that opt-in. Seems like they are making it optional again next season but offering a small perk in $50 food and beverage credit (in addition to the credit we already get) for those that opt-in.
Sherlock
General Manager
And1: 12,706

Post#710 » by Sherlock » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:13 pm

And1Skip wrote:
MoMoneyMoProbs wrote:I believe you will still get hard tickets.

Print at home was no longer available starting last season due to fraud concerns - all season they've been trying to get SSHs and non-SSH's to get use to using their mobile app.

Last year SSH that had paper tickets (the booklet) can get in with either the hard ticket or mobile version. Once the mobile ticket is transferred to someone else, then the paper ticket doesn't work anymore. What they are asking SSH's now is for the option to opt-in to mobile ticket only and they will no longer send you the paper ticket booklet.

They were supposed to make mobile ticket only mandatory before but I think a lot of us complained so they delayed that and only made it optionally for those that opt-in. Seems like they are making it optional again next season but offering a small perk in $50 food and beverage credit (in addition to the credit we already get) for those that opt-in.

This is like when bank's started out by saying we'll waive the monthly fee on your account if you switch to paperless statements, and then eventually moved to a world where you had to pay an extra $3/month if you wanted a paper bill.

Same thing. Raptors trying the 'carrot' approach first of incentivizing people to move to mobile tickets only but will eventually move to a place where they charge extra if you want the paper tickets or will just get rid of them all together with no choice in the matter.

Bottom line is they want to save money on printing/mailing costs.
Interviewer: Championship #2?
Ujiri: Hey...We're gonna get it. I don't know when it'll be, but we're gonna get it. Just like I said we'll get the first one and I said I didn't know when we'd get it...But we will. Guarantee you we will.
And1Skip
Lead Assistant

Post#711 » by And1Skip » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:32 pm

jayho wrote:I got an email too to opt in for mobile entry tickets. July 12 is the deadline.

I do recall raptors saying that they wouldnt provide us with paper copy tickets this past year but obviously that wasn't the case.

I will likely opt in as MLSE will eventually go paperless

The ticket booklet has been a big tradition every single year where you flip to the back and you see the Finals tickets there laughing that we will never be able to use them. Last season we were finally able to use them. Though, to protect the condition of the tickets, I just kept them home and used the mobile ticket to get into the arena.
Nessah
Pro Prospect
And1: 26

Post#712 » by Nessah » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:51 am

When should I be on the look out for season ticket holders posting their tickets for sale? Will that be in the beginning of Sept?

I saw that kijiji is banning ticket resales so I will have to search elsewhere. Other than RFD and realgm, any other suggestions? (I don't want stubhub and will only buy on ticketmaster resale if I'm desperate)

Thank you.
samaru89
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#713 » by samaru89 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:10 am

Let's get it ! #pskillz
kilpin
Sophomore
And1: 90

Post#714 » by kilpin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:43 pm

What prices do you expect for home opening? How is it possible that some tickets are already around on some resellers?

Return to Toronto Raptors