ImageImageImageImageImage

Is Lowry playing injured or purposely sabotaging the Raptors,

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

NinjaBro
RealGM
And1: 42,000

Re: Is Lowry playing injured or purposely sabotaging the Raptors, 

Post#21 » by NinjaBro » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:38 am

Coco Costanza wrote:I was going to create a new thread, but I might as well ask this here.

Has Lowry played himself out of the starting lineup? In the last three games combined he's only scored 10 points.

I'll make the new thread for you. I want to know.
First Step
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,929

Post#22 » by First Step » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:38 am

Have you guys ever balled before? It's called a slump. See FVV early part of the season. Give him time to rebound before you make accusations that he's throwing the seasons. It's actually ridiculous to think that.
Rob Diaz
Analyst
And1: 5,390

Post#23 » by Rob Diaz » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:38 am

He's playing against DeMar on January 3rd, it's likely been weighing him down .
Klayforspicy
Head Coach
And1: 7,248

Post#24 » by Klayforspicy » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:39 am

Every year you guys come up with some imaginary injury for this headcase
Lateral Quicks
RealGM
And1: 16,411

Post#25 » by Lateral Quicks » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:43 am

I don't know, but something sure doesn't add up. He's too good of a player to be playing so badly, so suddenly.
Nick Nurse recounting his first meeting with Kawhi:
“We could have gone forever. (Raptors management) kept knocking on the door and I was like, ‘A couple more minutes.’ Because we were really into it."
Coco Costanza
Analyst
And1: 5,993

Post#26 » by Coco Costanza » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:45 am

NinjaBro wrote:
Coco Costanza wrote:I was going to create a new thread, but I might as well ask this here.

Has Lowry played himself out of the starting lineup? In the last three games combined he's only scored 10 points.

I'll make the new thread for you. I want to know.

I just made it.

*oops, you beat me to it.
Antinomy wrote:Bucks are going to win the next 2 games (convincingly). This place is gonna be a wasteland :lol:

In the words of Charles Barkley: I Guar-RUN-tee.

You are all welcome to sig me.
EG73
Sixth Man
And1: 808

Post#27 » by EG73 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:45 am

Is Lowry fultzing or pouting ?
"But the thing is, maybe I do want to wake up one morning and say, `Baby, let's go to the Bahamas. Today.' That costs money. So what if I want to do that?
MJ
lebron stopper
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 24,049

Post#28 » by lebron stopper » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:47 am

Rob Diaz wrote:He's playing against DeMar on January 3rd, it's likely been weighing him down .

If that's the case then he needs to suck it up and get over it. Don't blow away your opportunity to reach the Finals because your buddy got traded away.

However, I don't think that's the case in this instance, though. Most likely case is that he's slumping really hard because he's settled for jacking up threes when he's not passing the ball.
Mister Ze
RealGM
And1: 23,201

Post#29 » by Mister Ze » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:48 am

First Step wrote:Have you guys ever balled before? It's called a slump. See FVV early part of the season. Give him time to rebound before you make accusations that he's throwing the seasons. It's actually ridiculous to think that.

Its ridiculous to go on ESPN and take shots at your GM for upgrading the roster.
galeon110
Analyst
And1: 629

Post#30 » by galeon110 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:49 am

Ship this immature POS to his homie in San Antonio, I’m serious.. let’s get Rudy Gay and Belinelli in here
Mark_83
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,206

Post#31 » by Mark_83 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:49 am

Lowry + OG for the best starting PG we can get.
Mark_83
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,206

Post#32 » by Mark_83 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:50 am

Trade him home to Philly for Fultz. :lol:
First Step
Lead Assistant

Post#33 » by First Step » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:52 am

Master Ze wrote:
First Step wrote:Have you guys ever balled before? It's called a slump. See FVV early part of the season. Give him time to rebound before you make accusations that he's throwing the seasons. It's actually ridiculous to think that.

Its ridiculous to go on ESPN and take shots at your GM for upgrading the roster.

He didn't take shots at him. He just said they have a business relationship. Do you facetime every day with the CEO of your company?
goinrogue
Analyst
And1: 3,236

Post#34 » by goinrogue » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:52 am

What I don't understand is why if he's in a shooting slump is he just jacking threes? Why doesn't he go to the hoop for free throws or shoot some 2's to get his confidence up? Kyle has a reputation for being hard-headed and it makes me wonder if Nurse is afraid to hold him accountable.
Anatomize
General Manager
And1: 6,167

Post#35 » by Anatomize » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:53 am

A guy hitting backrim on every shot.. he's barely taking 3-4-5 field goals a game, this is nonsense. The timing of this "cold spell" is very strange considering it coincided with the ESPN interview. Why would he do this now? The team is winning, has the best record in the league, and he suddenly decides to give up on the team? It's very strange..

All this proves is that as Lowry goes this team goes, Kawhi gets his stats and we're losing close games, but when Lowry is on we dominate..

He's still giving a solid effort on defense, that's what doesn't make sense to me.
Mister Ze
RealGM
And1: 23,201

Post#36 » by Mister Ze » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:54 am

First Step wrote:
Master Ze wrote:

He didn't take shots at him. He just said they have a business relationship. Do you facetime every day with the CEO of your company?

I'm referring to him saying he felt betrayed by the trade, why publicize this? Everyone knows Masai's job is to improve the roster but apparently he didn't get the memo.
First Step
Lead Assistant

Post#37 » by First Step » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:57 am

Master Ze wrote:
First Step wrote:
Master Ze wrote:Its ridiculous to go on ESPN and take shots at your GM for upgrading the roster.

I'm referring to him saying he felt betrayed by the trade, why publicize this? Everyone knows Masai's job is to improve the roster but apparently he didn't get the memo.

I took that as him showing loyalty to Demar than taking shots at Masai. And it wasn't a secret that he was butthurt from the deal. To suggest that he is throwing the season and making himself look like crap is just a lie.
mrdressup
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,264

Post#38 » by mrdressup » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:57 am

After he gave that interview the other day he should have been suspended by the team for conduct unbecoming a professional athlete. Talk about stealing the full access NBA limelight with your own little agenda. You don't do that to your team, even if you hate the GM, the president or the owner. FFS. Who would pay a guy and have to listen to something lie that. He may have got an earful after, and maybe that's what the problem is. For what it's worth I din't like Masai's reply either. Instead of being defensive he should have come down hard on KL for what he said.
PhilBlackson
RealGM
And1: 42,282

Post#39 » by PhilBlackson » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:59 am

Hopefully a week from now we hear that Lowry asked Masai if he would be traded and he said "no" :wink:
>>>SCOTTIEALLSTARSEASON<<< -- U KNOW THE VIBEZ :guitar: Club Shai Shai GA
Taking names of who OG will be better than Shaedon: DelAbbott, ThaCynic, pingpongrac, Los_29, OakleyDokley
goinrogue
Analyst
And1: 3,236

Post#40 » by goinrogue » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:59 am

The thing is normally it would sound absurd to think a player is pouting and it's affecting his play but it happens. Kyle is very immature and if he is pissed off and doesn't want to be here anymore, it could be affecting his play. It may be time to consider moving on from Kyle.

Return to Toronto Raptors