ImageImageImageImageImage

Who's the most overrated player on the raptors team?

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

SHFT
Head Coach
And1: 4,956

Re: Who's the most overrated player on the raptors team? 

Post#101 » by SHFT » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:21 pm

casey_glory7 wrote:
SHFT wrote:
lolwut wrote:Define "many games" please. We have 16 losses on the whole season.
When was demar ever known for clutchness?

Sent from my LG-H915 using RealGM mobile app

read carefully next time. kawhi, who was known for clutchiness, now he resembles demar derozan- the player who is one of the worst clutch play off records in nba history
Lmfao.

Maybe use sonewhat proper grammer like you did in your reply and it becomes easier to read?

See how that works?

spicy4MVP
Sixth Man
And1: 1,963

Post#102 » by spicy4MVP » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:27 pm

vesku888 wrote:
casey_glory7 wrote:
SHFT wrote:When was demar ever known for clutchness?

read carefully next time. kawhi, who was known for clutchiness, now he resembles demar derozan- the player who is one of the worst clutch play off records in nba history

Dear mods

This right here is Gloryhole revealing his true identity. Need more proof?

Time for Demarlegends/laurier/etc.. to go, along with all his burner accounts.

what are you talking about? Demar was a terrible clutch shooter and always chucked last possession stat. Also this is so irrelevant to the topic. you keep whining insulting and complaining in every thread of mine and keep trolling me and herrassing me please leave and dont reply in my threads because in all my threads you keep breaking forum rules #1(not relevant), #2 (Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Also trolling) and #5 (Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators"). if anyone deserves a break from the forum to calm down, its you. enough is enough. Reported
vesku888
Analyst
And1: 6,201

Post#103 » by vesku888 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:30 pm

casey_glory7 wrote:
vesku888 wrote:
casey_glory7 wrote:

Dear mods

what are you talking about? Demar was a terrible clutch shooter and always chucked last possession stat. Also this is so irrelevant to the topic. you keep whining insulting and complaining in every thread of mine and keep trolling me and herrassing me please leave and dont reply in my threads because in all my threads you keep breaking forum rules #1(not relevant), #2 (Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Also trolling) and #5 (Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators"). if anyone deserves a break from the forum to calm down, its you. enough is enough. Reported

Kawhi Leonard now resembles Demar Derozan..that's all I need
spicy4MVP
Sixth Man

Post#104 » by spicy4MVP » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:31 pm

SHFT wrote:
casey_glory7 wrote:

Lmfao.

Maybe use sonewhat proper grammer like you did in your reply and it becomes easier to read?

See how that works?

spicy4MVP
Sixth Man

Post#105 » by spicy4MVP » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:34 pm

vesku888 wrote:
casey_glory7 wrote:
vesku888 wrote:
Dear mods

Kawhi Leonard now resembles Demar Derozan..that's all I need

and he doesn't? They both rely on hero ball and iso shots and both end up chucking last shots and screwing up the fluid flow of the game. Kawhi leonard averages just 3 assists a game (even less than what demar averaged in raptors career)
SHFT
Head Coach

Post#106 » by SHFT » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:36 pm

casey_glory7 wrote:
SHFT wrote:
casey_glory7 wrote:
Lmfao.

See how that works?

But you still understood what i wrote lol. Your response is just proof you are a horrible troll.

spicy4MVP
Sixth Man

Post#107 » by spicy4MVP » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:41 pm

SHFT wrote:
casey_glory7 wrote:
SHFT wrote:Lmfao.

See how that works?

But you still understood what i wrote lol. Your response is just proof you are a horrible troll.

english is not my first language. no one questioned my post before you posted, meaning everyone understood me except you. if i didnt forget to put coma in a better more appropriate place it would make absolute grammatical sense.
if anything i truly believe you are trolling by being a grammar warrior and pretend you didnt understand
vesku888
Analyst

Post#108 » by vesku888 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:55 pm

casey_glory7 wrote:
SHFT wrote:
casey_glory7 wrote:

english is not my first language. no one questioned my post before you posted, meaning everyone understood me except you. if i didnt forget to put coma in a better more appropriate place it would make absolute grammatical sense.
if anything i truly believe you are trolling by being a grammar warrior and pretend you didnt understand

demarlegends made a lot of grammatical mistakes, and lashed out at ppl when they accused him of trolling. Just like you did.

Think about it Demar LEGENDS
Casey GLORY

What's next JEHOVAHS Valanciunas

You're too obvious
SHFT
Head Coach

Post#109 » by SHFT » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:16 pm

casey_glory7 wrote:
SHFT wrote:
casey_glory7 wrote:

I understood your post as it was written. Thats nobodies fault, its just a fact. It cant be helped you expect people to understand and the fact you posted a 0 word response and just corrected me rather than explain you are ESL is proof you are a troll. You don't know enough grammer to use in your own post but you know enough to correct me? Lol.

spicy4MVP
Sixth Man

Post#110 » by spicy4MVP » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:26 pm

SHFT wrote:
casey_glory7 wrote:
SHFT wrote:But you still understood what i wrote lol. Your response is just proof you are a horrible troll.

I understood your post as it was written. Thats nobodies fault, its just a fact. It cant be helped you expect people to understand and the fact you posted a 0 word response and just corrected me rather than explain you are ESL is proof you are a troll. You don't know enough grammer to use in your own post but you know enough to correct me? Lol.

i corrected you because I wanted to MAKE SURE u dont think that I believe demar is clutch. It was extremely important because Demar was my most hated raptors player after dwayne casey. Im also very confused how is trying to explain what i mean by reading over my original post and correcting my sentence is considered trolling. we all make mistakes. especially ESL students.
SHFT
Head Coach

Post#111 » by SHFT » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:43 pm

casey_glory7 wrote:
SHFT wrote:
casey_glory7 wrote:

i corrected you because I wanted to MAKE SURE u dont think that I believe demar is clutch. It was extremely important because Demar was my most hated raptors player after dwayne casey. Im also very confused how is trying to explain what i mean by reading over my original post and correcting my sentence is considered trolling. we all make mistakes. especially ESL students.
No im talking about you bolding words on my response about grammer. That would have been the time to say youre ESL (which tbh just looks like a thin veil to mask your trolling) and show youre not actually being a troll. Whatever dude its a combination of basically everything you say that makes everyone here think youre a troll.

If everyone is "misinterpreting" your intention, maybe switch up your approach?

If there is a class where every student is struggling, is it the students fault or the teacher?

Im done.

spicy4MVP
Sixth Man

Post#112 » by spicy4MVP » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:57 pm

SHFT wrote:
casey_glory7 wrote:
SHFT wrote:I understood your post as it was written. Thats nobodies fault, its just a fact. It cant be helped you expect people to understand and the fact you posted a 0 word response and just corrected me rather than explain you are ESL is proof you are a troll. You don't know enough grammer to use in your own post but you know enough to correct me? Lol.

No im talking about you bolding words on my response about grammer. That would have been the time to say youre ESL (which tbh just looks like a thin veil to mask your trolling) and show youre not actually being a troll. Whatever dude its a combination of basically everything you say that makes everyone here think youre a troll.

If everyone is "misinterpreting" your intention, maybe switch up your approach?

If there is a class where every student is struggling, is it the students fault or the teacher?

Im done.

actually thats irrelevant. i didnt know if you understood i made a mistake and were trying to mock me and troll me by highlighting my words as if "yea, demar wasnt clutchy btw" or if you actually genuinely mistunderstood me because of my poor structural sentence building due to esl so i went defensive mode and highlighted you as well since they taught us in esl not to ever make a mistake writing grammer instead of grammar
Ackshun
General Manager
And1: 4,592

Post#113 » by Ackshun » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:58 pm

Not sure how Pascal is under rated. Dude is getting tons of love and respect.

Under rated for real - McCaw. I think he's going show up for us in the playoffs on both ends of the floor.

Over rated - OG. He hasn't done a damn thing to deserve the 'untouchable' tag he receives around here.
Patman
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23,410

Post#114 » by Patman » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:36 am

vesku888 wrote:
casey_glory7 wrote:

Dear mods

Please don't backseat moderate, it's against the rules.. Use the formal reporting button. Thanks.
S.W.A.N
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,511

Post#115 » by S.W.A.N » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:40 am

Team negative lives...
We the North
Johnny Bball
RealGM
And1: 48,630

Post#116 » by Johnny Bball » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:54 am

casey_glory7 wrote:
vesku888 wrote:
casey_glory7 wrote:

Dear mods

If you ask me he sounds more like moose23 again
johanliebert
General Manager
And1: 5,665

Post#117 » by johanliebert » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:40 am

What’s with the negativity lol.
vesku888
Analyst

Post#118 » by vesku888 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:39 pm

Johnny Bball wrote:
casey_glory7 wrote:
vesku888 wrote:
Dear mods

It's def demarlegends, Think of the pattern of names he uses. Legends, Glory..
spicy4MVP
Sixth Man

Post#119 » by spicy4MVP » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:07 pm

vesku888 wrote:
Johnny Bball wrote:
casey_glory7 wrote:

you should be a professional detective, wow! can i ask you since you have the crystal ball, why would someone use a burner account and get it almost to 1000 posts?
vesku888
Analyst

Post#120 » by vesku888 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:26 pm

casey_glory7 wrote:
vesku888 wrote:
Johnny Bball wrote:

you should be a professional detective, wow! can i ask you since you have the crystal ball, why would someone use a burner account and get it almost to 1000 posts?

It's not hard when you make a pointless stupid thread every day, and provide next to nothing in terms of discussion.

Return to Toronto Raptors