ImageImageImageImageImage

Who's the most overrated player on the raptors team?

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

the_flash__
Sophomore
And1: 395

Re: Who's the most overrated player on the raptors team? 

Post#121 » by the_flash__ » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:18 am

Pascal Siakam
YelloC
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,489

Post#122 » by YelloC » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:00 am

I feel like Ibaka is so polarizing around here that he’s either overrated or underrated depending on the person.
I think he is exactly worth his contract(this year) therefore he is as expected.
I hold my rating until next season on OG, Kyle is probably a little underrated. His intangibles even when hurt are generally positive. He can be prickly but doesn’t let it affect his game. 5 mill per year on his contact is loyalty money as well as making up for his cheap years.
Fred is hard to pin down. His defence is underrated but I can’t stand when he drives and falls over 4+ times a game. I think Gasol and Fred’s game compliments well where Fred could stay on the perimeter for 3s while Gasol gets it to the cutters/wings from the mid post, hopefully decreasing Fred’s forays through the lane. I’ll take 2 Fred threes over to Fred drives all day.
Chandan
RealGM
And1: 21,142

Post#123 » by Chandan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:13 pm

Jamal magloire was an all star.
I_Like_Dirt
RealGM
And1: 8,719

Post#124 » by I_Like_Dirt » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:48 pm

It's Siakam. He's good and keeps getting better and I think he's likely going to be an allstar at some point but the hype is out of control. Underrated? It's one of OG, FVV or Ibaka and I'm not sure which.
Bucket! Bucket!

Return to Toronto Raptors