ImageImageImageImageImage

Life after the NBA

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

rapluva
Analyst
And1: 938

Life after the NBA 

Post#1 » by rapluva » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:10 pm

After watching Danny Green above.. it does look like he will be doing this after his basketball carer is done. What do you think other Raptor players will pick after their b-ball career is done?
Chevy Chase
Sixth Man
And1: 820

Re: Life after the NBA 

Post#2 » by Chevy Chase » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 pm

I'm really falling hard for Danny. I do hope he sticks around. Would be nice to have better ex-raptor on air representation than Jalen.
J-Roc
RealGM
And1: 7,550

Post#3 » by J-Roc » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:33 pm

Klay mentioning there were too many light-skinned players in the 3pt contest. lol
StopitLeo
RealGM
And1: 6,605

Post#4 » by StopitLeo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:19 pm

Lowry will coach. Not necessarily at the NBA level. I think college more likely.

Serge will commit fully to his Mufuzzy Chef persona. More "How Hungry Are You?" videos but maybe with some more Q&A content like Hot Ones or something. I expect a ghost written cookbook.

Gasol moves back to Spain to spend time with family. He might pop up during EuroLeague playoffs with analysis and perhaps an NBA All-Star event celebrating the best international players in the history of the game.

Lin will maintain his role as an ambassador for Asian-American athletes. He will start a non-profit foundation that promotes inclusion in sport (with respect to all forms of discrimination) and will continue to work to break stereotypes about Asian-American athletes.

We know Green will go into some form of broadcasting or journalism.

Kawhi's "Game speaks for itself" New Balance campaign is going to solidly embed itself in urban/youth sports culture. The seminal moment will come when Kawhi is asked "What is it about this team that let you win against all odds?" and he answers "Game speaks for itself".......while being interviewed after Game 6 of the Finals where Toronto upsets the Warriors 4-2 later this year.
nitrous
General Manager
And1: 11,470

Post#5 » by nitrous » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:03 pm

Danny has a future in broadcasting if he wants to. I found him decent to listen to doing the commentary for the rookie game.
Johnny Bball
RealGM
And1: 48,741

Post#6 » by Johnny Bball » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:11 pm

Please god... let him replace Leo.

And I don’t want to rush you Danny, but hurry up Danny.
kieferli
Analyst
And1: 4,075

Post#7 » by kieferli » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:57 pm

He is awesome, TSN should lock him up lol
Credit:Clutch0z24

Return to Toronto Raptors