ImageImageImageImageImage

Normgod Appreciation Thread

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,401

Re: Normgod Appreciation Thread 

Post#101 » by Raps in 4 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:54 am

DatHomieYouHaTe wrote:usually it's all Raptor killers but we got a bucks killer. The team that traded him regrets it i bet

I can't believe we actually have one of those players on our team. It's surreal.
jeffya2
Veteran
And1: 2,982

Post#102 » by jeffya2 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:27 am

Uncle Dennis wrote:I loved to finally see one of our bench guys exude so much confidence. Dude was yelling out there, talking trash, and he just looked immensely hyped the whole game. We need Powell to bring that for game 4 too.

I think he is getting the hype & energy from Kawhi in between games. I noticed when Kawhi limped off last game Norm immediately was whispering back & forth
Kawhi's uncle came running over concerned & Norm held his hand up, he stopped & turned around & left without a word. It seems like camp Kawhi is fully engaged & are fully trusting Norm to monitor his health.
Boogie!
RealGM
And1: 52,782
Location: Ba da da da daaaaaa. If you build it, they will come!

Post#103 » by Boogie! » Wed May 22, 2019 5:43 am

Shouldn't hvve taken nurse this long to realize Powell is t he one guy you need to insiill confidence in and give leeway to. He has the potential to be our most impactful bench player, his combination of length, athleticism, speed and shooting is basically prototypical NBA guard status. So much wasted potential putting this guy on a leash. Better late than never I guess.
mdenny wrote:In anycase....Masai is probably gonna make Fred the first active player/head coach in franchise history now that Nurse is out of the way. That's been the plan all along.

Return to Toronto Raptors