PG: GOLDDUST FROM THE 6 SAYS NOT TODAY

PhilBlackson
RealGM
And1: 42,279

Re: PG: GOLDDUST FROM THE 6 SAYS NOT TODAY 

Post#421 » by PhilBlackson » Wed May 22, 2019 4:27 am

Scott Hall wrote:
Read on Twitter

Timbaland, Snoop, Terrell Owens...everybody all of sudden wanna jump on the Raps' wave.

The Kawhi Effect is real.
>>>SCOTTIEALLSTARSEASON<<< -- U KNOW THE VIBEZ :guitar: Club Shai Shai GA
Taking names of who OG will be better than Shaedon: DelAbbott, ThaCynic, pingpongrac, Los_29, OakleyDokley
Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Post#422 » by Scott Hall » Wed May 22, 2019 4:28 am

Read on Twitter
lolwut
General Manager
And1: 12,918

Post#423 » by lolwut » Wed May 22, 2019 4:29 am

steady wrote:You could tell during Game 3 - in Bucks players eyes — that they were a little spooked because they are not used to adversity like this. Raptors are more battle tested, due to rough series with Philly

It's not easy to suddenly match up against another truly elite team after having Detroit and Boston as your first two opponents. This is the conference finals now. There are only two other teams left in the race: Toronto and Golden State. They also happen to be the #2 and #3 seeds.

Meanwhile...
Detroit - wasn't really a playoff team at all... Orlando would have swept them
Boston - extremely overrated
2023-2024 FatherTracker™ - baby raptors looking to be adopted by a warm, loving family man
GordanFreeman
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,165

Post#424 » by GordanFreeman » Wed May 22, 2019 4:30 am

GED Education wrote:We have all the momentum now.

Bruh you gotta repent for disbelieving. Don't make me pull up the receipts.
Scott Hall
RealGM

Post#425 » by Scott Hall » Wed May 22, 2019 4:32 am

Read on Twitter
Mr.Raptorsingh
RealGM
And1: 27,767

Post#426 » by Mr.Raptorsingh » Wed May 22, 2019 4:33 am

Powell gives the Bucks nightmares lol. Dude always seemingly makes timely after timely play against them.
agentzero2010
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,686

Post#427 » by agentzero2010 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:33 am

To steal a quote from raptors republic podcast, the raptors played their ceiling game while the bucks played their bottom game tonight.

Raptors played harder, faster, tougher and made enough shots to distance themselves from the bucks early in the game. Defence was terrific as always and our bench was absolutely perfect with the right amount of energy, shot making and play making on both ends. Really terrific game from the bench. To steal another quote from Inside the NBA, raptors pulled Leonard through the hole tonight as they won as a group despite Leonard’s slow start.

Lowry was pesky, aggressive and energetic to start the game and Gasol has another terrific game on both ends. The bucks bench finally had a bottom game but this time, their starters played much better as Middleton finally had a good game. He gave me the chills in quarters 2 and 3 but raptors made just enough shots and got enough lucky bounces (VanVleet 3) to seal the deal.

I’m worried that our role players will bottom out once again in Milwaukee and the Bucks will run the raptors out the gym by making an insane amount of hay makers to start game 5.

The way I see it, the only way for the raptors to win this series is if Kawhi drops 50 or near 50 in game 5 and we need to keep the bucks under 100 points to steal game 5 and blow them out again in game 6. Can the raptors win 4 straight against the Bucks? History says no, but at this point, nothing will surprise me from these Raptors.
will
RealGM
And1: 49,385
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Post#428 » by will » Wed May 22, 2019 4:34 am

GordanFreeman wrote:
GED Education wrote:We have all the momentum now.

Bruh you gotta repent for disbelieving. Don't make me pull up the receipts.

Receipts!
6ixSideSniper
Head Coach
And1: 11,585

Post#429 » by 6ixSideSniper » Wed May 22, 2019 4:35 am

PhilBlackson wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:
Read on Twitter

Timbaland, Snoop, Terrell Owens...everybody all of sudden wanna jump on the Raps' wave.

Gotta give credit to the homeboy Drizzy as well. Over the years we’ve seen more and more celebrities turn out for the game, coinciding with when Drake started sitting court side. I mean the winning helps as well but Drake has made it cool to be at a Raptors game.
What about DeRozan dawg?!?!

2018-2019 NBA CHAMPIONS

Rest In Peace The_Hater
GordanFreeman
Assistant Coach

Post#430 » by GordanFreeman » Wed May 22, 2019 4:36 am

Dr Positivity wrote:Backdoor sweep! Raptors in 6!

GordanFreeman
Assistant Coach

Post#431 » by GordanFreeman » Wed May 22, 2019 4:37 am

YoungG wrote:I just want to point this out again. Had the Raptors not deflated in the fourth quarter of game one, they would be up 3-1 right now against the favourites.

Green's going to redeem himself in the next 2 games. He must!
rocky_da_best
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,850

Post#432 » by rocky_da_best » Wed May 22, 2019 4:37 am

6ixSideSniper wrote:
PhilBlackson wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:
Read on Twitter

Gotta give credit to the homeboy Drizzy as well. Over the years we’ve seen more and more celebrities turn out for the game, coinciding with when Drake started sitting court side. I mean the winning helps as well but Drake has made it cool to be at a Raptors game.

He gets a ton of hate but Drizzy a real one
Scott Hall
RealGM

Post#433 » by Scott Hall » Wed May 22, 2019 4:38 am

Read on Twitter
AreBe
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,472

Post#434 » by AreBe » Wed May 22, 2019 4:39 am

We just had 2 must win games.
Now Milwaukee will have its first must win game.
Pressure on them in a way.
They are going to come out throwing haymakers and the Raptors need to prepare for that.
Holy Moses! Take a look! Flesh decayed in every nook! Some rare bits of brain lie here, Mortal loads of beef and beer. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanda_McKittrick_Ros
Steelo Green
RealGM
And1: 24,807

Post#435 » by Steelo Green » Wed May 22, 2019 4:40 am

lolwut wrote:
steady wrote:You could tell during Game 3 - in Bucks players eyes — that they were a little spooked because they are not used to adversity like this. Raptors are more battle tested, due to rough series with Philly

It's not easy to suddenly match up against another truly elite team after having Detroit and Boston as your first two opponents. This is the conference finals now. There are only two other teams left in the race: Toronto and Golden State. They also happen to be the #2 and #3 seeds.

Meanwhile...
Detroit - wasn't really a playoff team at all... Orlando would have swept them
Boston - extremely overrated

I was talking about this in the gen thread.

Philly is a really, really, really good team, and Boston is a big gap between them and the top 3. The Milwaukee guys were like yeah when we starch them, then they are overrated, not our team is that good.

Simmons, Jimmy, Embiid and Harris? That's 4 all-star caliber players on one team.

Boston has Kyrie, Horford, who is next, Tatum? Then who? Hayward? Brown.

For the Bucks it is Giannis and Middleton, and the drop off in talent is pretty big.

The Sixers are going to be good for a very long time and we deserve credit for beating an insanely good team.
6ixSideSniper
Head Coach
And1: 11,585

Post#436 » by 6ixSideSniper » Wed May 22, 2019 4:40 am

agentzero2010 wrote:To steal a quote from raptors republic podcast, the raptors played their ceiling game while the bucks played their bottom game tonight.

Raptors played harder, faster, tougher and made enough shots to distance themselves from the bucks early in the game. Defence was terrific as always and our bench was absolutely perfect with the right amount of energy, shot making and play making on both ends. Really terrific game from the bench. To steal another quote from Inside the NBA, raptors pulled Leonard through the hole tonight as they won as a group despite Leonard’s slow start.

Lowry was pesky, aggressive and energetic to start the game and Gasol has another terrific game on both ends. The bucks bench finally had a bottom game but this time, their starters played much better as Middleton finally had a good game. He gave me the chills in quarters 2 and 3 but raptors made just enough shots and got enough lucky bounces (VanVleet 3) to seal the deal.

I’m worried that our role players will bottom out once again in Milwaukee and the Bucks will run the raptors out the gym by making an insane amount of hay makers to start game 5.

The way I see it, the only way for the raptors to win this series is if Kawhi drops 50 or near 50 in game 5 and we need to keep the bucks under 100 points to steal game 5 and blow them out again in game 6. Can the raptors win 4 straight against the Bucks? History says no, but at this point, nothing will surprise me from these Raptors.

This is some defeatist-mentality bull ****, and a PC way of saying the Raptors got lucky.

Milwaukee shot 47% tonight and still got the wheels blown off, and that’s with Kawhi playing on 1 leg, Danny Green still shooting like trash and FVV STILL not playing up to his regular season numbers.
What about DeRozan dawg?!?!

2018-2019 NBA CHAMPIONS

Rest In Peace The_Hater
GordanFreeman
Assistant Coach

Post#437 » by GordanFreeman » Wed May 22, 2019 4:40 am

mikej05 wrote:Low key haven't posted in years and i get to post the post game :lol:

Can someone PLEASE find the gold dust gif? I don't know how to post gifs here :nonono:

What made you stay away bruv? Welcome back
Par36
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,023

Post#438 » by Par36 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:41 am

Guys... guys .. guys .

Can we all take a second to appreciate the leap the Bucks have made in one year?

In one year...just one.. they've become a more annoying base then Boston Celtics..

Kawai flops..lol
We the North
**** The Bucks
simple_jack
General Manager
And1: 17,593

Post#439 » by simple_jack » Wed May 22, 2019 4:42 am

AreBe wrote:We just had 2 must win games.
Now Milwaukee will have its first must win game.
Pressure on them in a way.
They are going to come out throwing haymakers and the Raptors need to prepare for that.

Pressure is definitely on them but we have a vet team that has been good on the road.

If we can continue the production off the bench and Pascal can have a good game...watch out

Anyways I’m just glad the Raptors are buying us more games. This season has been so much fun. A LOT of highs and lows.
HolyMage110
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,462

Post#440 » by HolyMage110 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:43 am

simple_jack wrote:
HolyMage110 wrote:Please stop showing Drake...

Nah man stop being a hater.

I love the energy.

What do you prefer? Another suit? Foh

Did I say another suit? There's 100s of other options. Foh.

Return to Toronto Raptors