ImageImageImageImageImage

At 2016 olympics DeMar and Jimmy double teamed in Rio's Most Expensive Ho House hours after arriving there

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

___Rand___
General Manager
And1: 9,771

At 2016 olympics DeMar and Jimmy double teamed in Rio's Most Expensive Ho House hours after arriving there 

Post#1 » by ___Rand___ » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:26 pm

The hegemony of American basketball may have given players the peace of mind they needed to party before competitions began. Shortly after they set foot in Rio, part of the team went to a spa in Copacabana at dawn on Thursday, 4. The result? An account of $ 16,000 and girls admired with what they saw off the court.

DeAndre Jordan and DeMarcus “Boogie” Cousins ​​pivots, winger Demar Derozan and Jimmy Butler, and two other US team stars arrived at the club around midnight with some staff members and security guards. They drank a lot and did not leave the girls working in the house unmarked.

“They always went to their rooms with two or three girls,” says a source who was attending the party. One, according to the same source, was astounded by, say, Jimmy's disposition and asked for the rest of the week.

Source: https://extra.globo.com/famosos/retratos-da-bola/astros-do-basquete-americano-gastam-16-mil-em-termas-no-rio-19882327.html

DeMar's gonna be n shithouse now with his girl LMAO!!!
dagger
RealGM
And1: 13,500

Re: At 2016 olympics DeMar and Jimmy double teamed in Rio's Most Expensive Ho House hours after arriving there 

Post#2 » by dagger » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:38 pm

___Rand___ wrote:DeMar's gonna be n shithouse now with his girl LMAO!!!

You're way behind the times on this story. He's paid the price already. And please, let's put this to rest. It happened three years ago.
2019 will never be forgotten because FLAGS FLY FOREVER
anotherhomer
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,000

Re: At 2016 olympics DeMar and Jimmy double teamed in Rio's Most Expensive Ho House hours after arriving there 

Post#3 » by anotherhomer » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:45 pm

hence the reason why Demar is single now.....

speaking of which, I do wonder if this is another reason why Masai traded Demar.

I do remember Amir Johnson and Lou Williams were let go, partly because of this reason (bad influence on T-Ross)
EJaggit
Starter
And1: 2,328

Post#4 » by EJaggit » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:21 pm

anotherhomer wrote:hence the reason why Demar is single now.....

speaking of which, I do wonder if this is another reason why Masai traded Demar.

I do remember Amir Johnson and Lou Williams were let go, partly because of this reason (bad influence on T-Ross)

Absolutely nothing to do with DeMar being a "bad influence" lol...

he just got traded because Masai needed to make a change with the way our team continued to lose year after year even if it was tough.
RapsFanInOhio
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,965

Post#5 » by RapsFanInOhio » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:24 pm

Nope I’m pretty sure that had everything to do with Kawhi Leonard.
Props to Turbo_Zone for the sig
YogiStewart
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,402

Post#6 » by YogiStewart » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:36 pm

___Rand___ wrote:
The hegemony of American basketball may have given players the peace of mind they needed to party before competitions began. Shortly after they set foot in Rio, part of the team went to a spa in Copacabana at dawn on Thursday, 4. The result? An account of $ 16,000 and girls admired with what they saw off the court.

DeAndre Jordan and DeMarcus “Boogie” Cousins ​​pivots, winger Demar Derozan and Jimmy Butler, and two other US team stars arrived at the club around midnight with some staff members and security guards. They drank a lot and did not leave the girls working in the house unmarked.

“They always went to their rooms with two or three girls,” says a source who was attending the party. One, according to the same source, was astounded by, say, Jimmy's disposition and asked for the rest of the week.

Source: https://extra.globo.com/famosos/retratos-da-bola/astros-do-basquete-americano-gastam-16-mil-em-termas-no-rio-19882327.html

Cool. Now post your sex life so we can all comment or laugh about it.
Courtside
RealGM
And1: 12,380

Post#7 » by Courtside » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:45 pm

YogiStewart wrote:
___Rand___ wrote:

Well, he probably pays for it out of necessity and not choice, like an NBA player would.
Red_Claw
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,646

Post#8 » by Red_Claw » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:47 pm

It would be pretty disgusting if there was a forum that gossiped about my partying nights.
nabbs
RealGM
And1: 19,365

Post#9 » by nabbs » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:48 pm

Lmao least surprising thing. Brazil is uh.... quite the place and everyone knows athletes hook up with each other in Olympic village.

2018 My Top Guys (no particular order): Doncic, JJJ, Zhaire Smith, Miles Bridges, Knox, Wendell, Bamba, Ayton, Sexton, Brown, Huerter, Okogie, Svi,
YogiStewart
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,402

Post#10 » by YogiStewart » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:13 pm

Courtside wrote:
YogiStewart wrote:

Well, he probably pays for it out of necessity and not choice, like an NBA player would.

necessity?
OakleyDokely
RealGM
And1: 63,506

Post#11 » by OakleyDokely » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:15 pm

Give me a 100 million dollar contract and a little fame and I'd put these NBA players to shame when it comes to wild life choices.
Johnny Bball
RealGM
And1: 48,790

Post#12 » by Johnny Bball » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:16 pm

This is from 2016... what the actual ****. This isn’t news and it’s tabloid trash btw. nobody cares. Smfh.

And while I’m at it, what’s with the thread title. Are you twelve?
Sherlock
General Manager
And1: 12,706

Post#13 » by Sherlock » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:56 pm

YogiStewart wrote:
Courtside wrote:
YogiStewart wrote:Cool. Now post your sex life so we can all comment or laugh about it.

necessity?

Given the kind of crazy behaviour and violence coming from the incel community, I think the word "necessity" is appropriate in this circumstance.
Interviewer: Championship #2?
Ujiri: Hey...We're gonna get it. I don't know when it'll be, but we're gonna get it. Just like I said we'll get the first one and I said I didn't know when we'd get it...But we will. Guarantee you we will.
macNcheese3
RealGM
And1: 6,915

Post#14 » by macNcheese3 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:17 pm

old news pretty boring
Lord Eder
General Manager
And1: 16,625

Post#15 » by Lord Eder » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:02 pm

OakleyDokely wrote:Give me a 100 million dollar contract and a little fame and I'd put these NBA players to shame when it comes to wild life choices.

lmao

Right?
"Jerome Moiso with 2 rebounds and a steal.... Put him in the hall of fame!"
- Chuck Swirsky
tor1234567
Rookie
And1: 990

Post#16 » by tor1234567 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:09 pm

RapsFanInOhio wrote:

Moreso to do with DeMar choking badly every year in the playoffs.

Masai has been trying to trade him for years.
Jcity08
RealGM
And1: 15,541

Post#17 » by Jcity08 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:18 pm

Must be a slow news day if we have to reach back to 2016 for inspiration.

Signed with team T.W.O for the 2022-23 2023-24 season.
wow09
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,559

Post#18 » by wow09 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:20 pm

Breaking news
DreamTeam09
RealGM
And1: 8,572

Post#19 » by DreamTeam09 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:20 pm

tor1234567 wrote:
RapsFanInOhio wrote:

Moreso to do with DeMar choking badly every year in the playoffs.

Masai has been trying to trade him for years.

lol Masai actually had a deal in place for Lowry, our most beloved raptor

In Raptor Ball I Trust
LURKINSINCE2003
Junior
And1: 667

Post#20 » by LURKINSINCE2003 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:21 pm

Guys got laid in 2016. News.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using RealGM mobile app
gamer1035 wrote:Ross is done. He wont be in the nba in 2 years.

Return to Toronto Raptors