ImageImageImageImageImage

Raptors pelicans opening night

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

XxIronChainzxX
RealGM
And1: 7,659

Re: Raptors pelicans opening night 

Post#61 » by XxIronChainzxX » Tue Aug 6, 2019 2:39 pm

Syd-TK3 wrote:So apparently we aren't even hosting and are on the road. How stupid is that

We don't have a superstar and aren't a contender. Getting an opening night game against Zion is plenty of respect as reigning champions. We got a Christmas game too. I think the NBA is being petty fair seeing as there's no real reason to want to watch us over teams like the Jazz or the Nuggets.
Michael Jordan
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,790

Post#62 » by Michael Jordan » Tue Aug 6, 2019 2:55 pm

XxIronChainzxX wrote:
Syd-TK3 wrote:So apparently we aren't even hosting and are on the road. How stupid is that

We don't have a superstar and aren't a contender. Getting an opening night game against Zion is plenty of respect as reigning champions. We got a Christmas game too. I think the NBA is being petty fair seeing as there's no real reason to want to watch us over teams like the Jazz or the Nuggets.

I disagree, this team won the championship - they deserve to open the season at home and raise the banner
RaptorPride
General Manager
And1: 17,505

Post#63 » by RaptorPride » Tue Aug 6, 2019 3:10 pm

I want us to go crush them on the road
Spoiler:

XxIronChainzxX
RealGM
And1: 7,659

Post#64 » by XxIronChainzxX » Tue Aug 6, 2019 3:14 pm

Michael Jordan wrote:
XxIronChainzxX wrote:

I disagree, this team won the championship - they deserve to open the season at home and raise the banner

I don't disagree. But we don't deserve to get an opening night game because no one outside the city cares. In the choice between the two, I think the banner at home is one that matters more but people here would probably be more angry.
PRESTIGE
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,142
Location: The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

Post#65 » by PRESTIGE » Tue Aug 6, 2019 3:35 pm

If I wasn’t a Raptors fan I wouldn’t want to see them on TV, championship or not. I’m surprised we got the games we got this upcoming season.

Return to Toronto Raptors