ImageImageImageImageImage

Caribana Thread

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

agkagk
Analyst
And1: 1,880

Re: Caribana Thread 

Post#41 » by agkagk » Mon Aug 5, 2019 6:48 pm

tor1234567 wrote:
Kevin Willis wrote:
Westside Gunn wrote:man some of yalls live under a rock or spend too much time likin instahoe models.

carribean men like their women a little bit thick, specially if they are thick in the right places.

its a carnival with hundreds of people, you will see thickness here and there, not everyone's perfect

Well there's thicc and then there's unhealthy. Plus it's not just the women, it's the men too. Considering diabetes is rampant you want to stay away from being unhealthy. I read through a few reports about Millennials being the most obese generation. Stay indoors, not active, eating out and always on their computers.

I get what you're saying and everyone should love their body type as long as they're healthy.

Yup there's a difference between being thick, and being unhealthy.

Not everyone in the video was unhealthy fat, but there was a very sizable chunk.

Seeing 20 year-olds with 50 year-old bodies is very common now, and it's all simply due to bad eating habits and the fact that we sell junk food at incredibly low prices with ingredients that are outright banned in Europe and Mexico.

We either need to follow the rest of the world and ban these ingredients as well... Or just tax any product that uses them, to the point where it will make it less financially feasible for a manufacturer to use these ingredients in the first place.

Nah they’ll just find a way to tax the public instead lol ....that’s sad laughter btw
ItsDanger
RealGM
And1: 22,009

Post#42 » by ItsDanger » Mon Aug 5, 2019 6:55 pm

Kevin Willis wrote:
YelloC wrote:Lol at all the balding, pit stained, neck beard keyboard warriors commenting on the Caribana women.
You’re aware that you’re on a basketball forum posting from a musty basement while these women are outside dancing, which qualifies as exercise.

This is silly, I probably shouldn't respond but meh.

If you see some of the older Caribana videos the party goers in general were much more fit. This generation is not as fit, it's more of a fact than anything but you choose to go against the posters. Plus there are some incredibly fit people who post here.

p.s. What is a neck beard?

Neck beard is a beard covering part of your neck in order to hide the double chin.
Organization can be defined as an organized body of people with a particular purpose. Not random.
YelloC
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,489

Post#43 » by YelloC » Mon Aug 5, 2019 7:42 pm

Kevin Willis wrote:
YelloC wrote:Lol at all the balding, pit stained, neck beard keyboard warriors commenting on the Caribana women.
You’re aware that you’re on a basketball forum posting from a musty basement while these women are outside dancing, which qualifies as exercise.

This is silly, I probably shouldn't respond but meh.

If you see some of the older Caribana videos the party goers in general were much more fit. This generation is not as fit, it's more of a fact than anything but you choose to go against the posters. Plus there are some incredibly fit people who post here.

p.s. What is a neck beard?

I was mostly being facetious but also pointing to the glass houses argument.
Neck beard is slang for a young man with a poorly groomed facial/beard hair. I wanted to include enough discriptors to cover everyone who’s poop don’t stink.
alfie123
Starter
And1: 1,130

Post#44 » by alfie123 » Tue Aug 6, 2019 2:09 pm

I am sad at how this thread shaped up. Can we lock this please.
ILIKEBASKETSBALL

Return to Toronto Raptors