ImageImageImageImageImage

Kawhi back in Toronto for Caribana/OVO Fest

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Sanyo
Starter
And1: 1,628

Re: Kawhi back in Toronto for Caribana/OVO Fest 

Post#21 » by Sanyo » Sat Aug 3, 2019 10:32 pm

well he comes now so he no shows dec 11
right between the eyes
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,513

Post#22 » by right between the eyes » Sat Aug 3, 2019 10:47 pm

Watch kawhi have a load management day on December 11th
Double Helix
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 28,754

Post#23 » by Double Helix » Sat Aug 3, 2019 10:50 pm

Torontonians: “We told ya it was fun in the summer!”

Kawhi: “I know. My friends and family now have this all year long plus an actual ocean! But enjoy this guys! In 5 more months it’s...”

:-(
Sanyo
Starter
And1: 1,628

Post#24 » by Sanyo » Sat Aug 3, 2019 10:59 pm

Double Helix wrote:Torontonians: “We told ya it was fun in the summer!”

Kawhi: “I know. My friends and family now have this all year long plus an actual ocean! But enjoy this guys! In 5 more months it’s...”

I really wish the NBA was played in the summer...we would be able to attract far more talent. Kawhi may have stayed if we played summer ball.

I dont understand why they play in the winter... gotta share arenas with hockey at the same time and go up against NFL news from October to February.

Should be pre-season in march and main league from April to Sept with playoffs until November.
2019nbachamps
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,544

Post#25 » by 2019nbachamps » Sat Aug 3, 2019 11:05 pm

Don't know why these guys often go to such a trash club like EFS.
Kevin Willis
RealGM
And1: 7,941

Post#26 » by Kevin Willis » Sat Aug 3, 2019 11:15 pm

Irrelevant. During the season they are mostly indoors or travelling. Once the season starts he won't have a huge window to enjoy the LA weather. Plus his family and friends were always in LA with that weather. Now he might see them a few more times but not as much as people think. If he sees them a lot more then expect a sub-par season because he will be distracted by being home.
Ska needs to make a comeback.
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,523

Post#27 » by Dr Positivity » Sat Aug 3, 2019 11:23 pm

Kawhi 2021
thunderforce
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,136

Post#28 » by thunderforce » Sat Aug 3, 2019 11:27 pm

Kevin Willis wrote:

Irrelevant. During the season they are mostly indoors or travelling. Once the season starts he won't have a huge window to enjoy the LA weather. Plus his family and friends were always in LA with that weather. Now he might see them a few more times but not as much as people think. If he sees them a lot more then expect a sub-par season because he will be distracted by being home.

I think I would rather see that then homelessness and feces all over the streets along with medieval diseases everywhere .
___Rand___
General Manager
And1: 9,715

Post#29 » by ___Rand___ » Sat Aug 3, 2019 11:44 pm

Kawhi is like that one girl from out of town you have rebound thing with. It was hot, short, passionate, you knew it wasn't gonna last, but you wish it did. And when you run into her in your hood, it just don't feel right coz you still got that lil torch for her.
Raps1103
Veteran
And1: 3,235

Post#30 » by Raps1103 » Sat Aug 3, 2019 11:48 pm

tor1234567 wrote:What a surprise.

Toronto's own Champagne Papi already licking Kawhi's balls.

Superfan is pissed cuz he couldn't get in on the action.

Wait what? Drake is friends with the guy ! Locking his balls? Like... wtf are you even talking about ?
That’s some strange misdirected anger bro
wajr
Bench Warmer
And1: 191

Post#31 » by wajr » Sun Aug 4, 2019 12:11 am

720 wrote:Maybe if the clippers experiment fails and his family is an annoyance he might come back in a couple years right as we sign Giannis?
I'd be down..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
Raps Leafs Jays Gennies
tor1234567
Rookie
And1: 990

Post#32 » by tor1234567 » Sun Aug 4, 2019 12:14 am

Raps1103 wrote:

Wait what? Drake is friends with the guy ! Locking his balls? Like... wtf are you even talking about ?

It's in reference to another thread about Superfan (who was obviously bitter) deleting Kawhi's number.

My point is that these guys are media whores and would never turn down an opportunity to hang with Kawhi (despite many believing that they wouldn't do so out of principle, in some loyalty move for Toronto fans).

P. S. Drake and Kawhi are not friends. Drake is a musician and Kawhi is one of the best players in the league. Aside from one dinner during the free agency courting period, they don't hang out.
tor1234567
Rookie
And1: 990

Post#33 » by tor1234567 » Sun Aug 4, 2019 12:20 am

wajr wrote:
720 wrote:Maybe if the clippers experiment fails and his family is an annoyance he might come back in a couple years right as we sign Giannis?
I'd be down..

LOL.

If Kawhi did this, he would be the greatest hero in Canadian history.

He would get his face on the $10 bill, his own CBC heritage commercial, and the gender neutral National Anthem lyrics would be changed again but this time to "Kawhi keep our land, with glowing hearts for threeee!!!"
Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Post#34 » by Scott Hall » Sun Aug 4, 2019 12:36 am

I must be the only sick f*ck that likes this weather.... Today I had to have a shower when I came home from sweating
under the sun all day today.

Also Winter clothing is so much more stylish then summer clothes only thing I like is watching all the girls
wear skimpy clothes and seeing the puppies out for the summer.
WeThe2019Champs
Veteran
And1: 2,640

Post#35 » by WeThe2019Champs » Sun Aug 4, 2019 12:46 am

No helicopter this time?
No More Tanking!
raptorstime
RealGM
And1: 43,284

Post#36 » by raptorstime » Sun Aug 4, 2019 12:56 am

Scott Hall wrote:

I must be the only sick f*ck that likes this weather.... Today I had to have a shower when I came home from sweating

Also Winter clothing is so much more stylish then summer clothes only thing I like is watching all the girls

Summer is trash... we aren't kids no more. Sweaty + all these annoying ass kids out and the bugs.. smh
Kevin Willis
RealGM
And1: 7,941

Post#37 » by Kevin Willis » Sun Aug 4, 2019 12:57 am

tor1234567 wrote:
Raps1103 wrote:

It's in reference to another thread about Superfan (who was obviously bitter) deleting Kawhi's number.

My point is that these guys are media whores and would never turn down an opportunity to hang with Kawhi (despite many believing that they wouldn't do so out of principle, in some loyalty move for Toronto fans).

P. S. Drake and Kawhi are not friends. Drake is a musician and Kawhi is one of the best players in the league. Aside from one dinner during the free agency courting period, they don't hang out.

Oh yeah - this is the guy! How would you know Drake and Kawhi are not friends. Drake is good friends with Curry, Klay, KD, Lebron. Just because they have different careers doesn't preclude them from being friends or strong acquaintances.

Plus Kawhi flew on Drake's private jet to Nevada and they were planning on joint ventures. Maybe you're not Castleberry - Jeremy would know this basic stuff.
Ska needs to make a comeback.
Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Post#38 » by Scott Hall » Sun Aug 4, 2019 1:10 am

raptorstime wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:

Summer is trash... we aren't kids no more. Sweaty + all these annoying ass kids out and the bugs.. smh

Yeah I hate when you go to a BBQ or eat outside in the summer and there's tons of bugs and flies coming for your
food and you gotta swipe at them constantly to F off.

And for kids parenting seems to get worse each generation so the parents think it's funny and amusing to see
their kids act like little savages and terrorize everybody else.

Also if you stay out in the sun to long you can get wrecked like half this board at the 'ship parade. I'm not one of these
people that can sit at a patio and "people watch" or sit by a lake and watch the water and trees. I need to be mentally
stimulated and yeah I could look at my phone but sometimes even with sunglasses you can barely see it plus if you
don't have wifi you can run up your data. Hate to admit that stuff but it's true for me now.
MavCarter
RealGM
And1: 30,987

Post#39 » by MavCarter » Sun Aug 4, 2019 1:15 am

Read on Twitter
?s=21

Lool s/o to kawhi for coming back tbh i thought he was capping when he said he was going to caribana. Crazy how there isnt more pictures with all the people around
#Enjoytheride
galeon110
Analyst
And1: 629

Post#40 » by galeon110 » Sun Aug 4, 2019 1:28 am

How's it feel to fly commercial mfer

Return to Toronto Raptors