ImageImageImageImageImage

Kawhi back in Toronto for Caribana/OVO Fest

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

MikeM
General Manager
And1: 9,878

Re: Kawhi back in Toronto for Caribana/OVO Fest 

Post#41 » by MikeM » Sun Aug 4, 2019 1:31 am

Kawhi likes Toronto. He just likes LA better because he was born there and his family lives there. How hard is this to grasp?
lexxus
Rookie
And1: 1,733

Post#42 » by lexxus » Sun Aug 4, 2019 1:34 am

MikeM wrote:Kawhi likes Toronto. He just likes LA better because he was born there and his family lives there. How hard is this to grasp?

Stop. People's brain on this board stopped working after Kawhi left the team.
Boogie!
RealGM
And1: 52,778
Location: Ba da da da daaaaaa. If you build it, they will come!

Post#43 » by Boogie! » Sun Aug 4, 2019 1:39 am

MikeM wrote:Kawhi likes Toronto. He just likes LA better because he was born there and his family lives there. How hard is this to grasp?

You know him personally or what?

Also what does him "liking" toronto have to do with him signing here? The issue is that he didn't sign here, not that he likes to come here for vacation...

Just because I wanted to experience Disneyland on vacation and had a great time, doesn't mean it's worth it to me to move to LA...
mdenny wrote:In anycase....Masai is probably gonna make Fred the first active player/head coach in franchise history now that Nurse is out of the way. That's been the plan all along.
Oakville_Raptor
Head Coach
And1: 3,771

Post#44 » by Oakville_Raptor » Sun Aug 4, 2019 2:24 am

Kevin Willis wrote:
LoveMyRaps wrote:''kawhi the snake'' haha so mature.

It's funny he's trash talking Kawhi, they must be decent friends at least. There's a poster that is probably Jeremy C. burner account, tor****, he said that Kawhi wanted nothing to do with Drake and Toronto. Sounds like he's wrong

I wouldn't be surprised if that was Jeremy Castleberry because he most likely has a **** of free time to create a burner account since he's not actually qualified to work at his actual profession.
tor1234567
Rookie
And1: 990

Post#45 » by tor1234567 » Sun Aug 4, 2019 2:25 am

Boogie! wrote:

Also what does him "liking" toronto have to do with him signing here? The issue is that he didn't sign here, not that he likes to come here for vacation...

Just because I wanted to experience Disneyland on vacation and had a great time, doesn't mean it's worth it to me to move to LA...

As the official Castleberry burner account, I can confirm that Kawhi hates Toronto.

He just came here to tie up a few loose ends, and while he's here... check out "Scotiabank Caribbean Fest" (like he did Niagara on the way out).

See you December 11th.
lonzo_pelota
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,544

Post#46 » by lonzo_pelota » Sun Aug 4, 2019 2:25 am

he better hope theres no toronto surprises in his meals this time around
B-Ball Freak
RealGM
And1: 11,433

Post#47 » by B-Ball Freak » Sun Aug 4, 2019 2:27 am

Scott Hall wrote:
Double Helix wrote:Torontonians: “We told ya it was fun in the summer!”

Kawhi: “I know. My friends and family now have this all year long plus an actual ocean! But enjoy this guys! In 5 more months it’s...”

:-(

I must be the only sick f*ck that likes this weather.... Today I had to have a shower when I came home from sweating
under the sun all day today.

Also Winter clothing is so much more stylish then summer clothes only thing I like is watching all the girls
wear skimpy clothes and seeing the puppies out for the summer.

Im more of a Fall guy....i dont like it when its 30+
Hero
RealGM
And1: 53,363

Post#48 » by Hero » Sun Aug 4, 2019 2:29 am

Kawhi: “I know. My friends and family now have this all year long plus an actual ocean! But enjoy this guys! In 5 more months it’s...”

That photo gave me flashbacks of winter. I'm not even close to ready for another brutal winter like last year.
GordanFreeman
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,165

Post#49 » by GordanFreeman » Sun Aug 4, 2019 2:34 am

raptorstime wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:

I must be the only sick f*ck that likes this weather.... Today I had to have a shower when I came home from sweating

Also Winter clothing is so much more stylish then summer clothes only thing I like is watching all the girls

Summer is trash... we aren't kids no more. Sweaty + all these annoying ass kids out and the bugs.. smh

Summer is definitely not trash unless you're a hermit. You can do so much more outdoors during the summer months. The sun also doesn't set in the afternoon.
tor1234567
Rookie
And1: 990

Post#50 » by tor1234567 » Sun Aug 4, 2019 3:02 am

B-Ball Freak wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:

Having to shower for simply being outdoors is not so much due to the high temperature... it's due to the sticky, humidity of Toronto summer weather.

Toronto simply just has bad weather all around.

I like the winter, but the majority of our winters are wet... and when we do get snow, it gets dumped on us all in a two week period sometime in January, lol.

The only good season in Toronto is the Fall.

A nice summer with dry heat (like in LA or San Diego) is what you are looking for. ;)
Steelo Green
RealGM
And1: 24,806

Post#51 » by Steelo Green » Sun Aug 4, 2019 3:10 am

[tweet][/tweet]
tor1234567 wrote:
Boogie! wrote:

As the official Castleberry burner account, I can confirm that Kawhi hates Toronto.

He just came here to tie up a few loose ends, and while he's here... check out "Scotiabank Caribbean Fest" (like he did Niagara on the way out).

See you December 11th.

:roll:
jeffya2
Veteran
And1: 2,982

Post#52 » by jeffya2 » Sun Aug 4, 2019 3:17 am

Psubs wrote:
720 wrote:Maybe if the clippers experiment fails and his family is an annoyance he might come back in a couple years right as we sign Giannis?

:nod:

Please use appropriate language

WHEN :wink:
RonaldArtest
General Manager
And1: 12,531

Post#53 » by RonaldArtest » Sun Aug 4, 2019 4:00 am

He’s back for the free food.
Kevin Willis
RealGM
And1: 7,941

Post#54 » by Kevin Willis » Sun Aug 4, 2019 4:27 am

tor1234567 wrote:
B-Ball Freak wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:

Having to shower for simply being outdoors is not so much due to the high temperature... it's due to the sticky, humidity of Toronto summer weather.

Toronto simply just has bad weather all around.

I like the winter, but the majority of our winters are wet... and when we do get snow, it gets dumped on us all in a two week period sometime in January, lol.

The only good season in Toronto is the Fall.

A nice summer with dry heat (like in LA or San Diego) is what you are looking for. ;)

Ska needs to make a comeback.
v1n5anity
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,059

Post#55 » by v1n5anity » Sun Aug 4, 2019 4:37 am

His shirts are annoying, even though they're expensive.

Is that Castleberry wearing the OVO/Raps championship cap?
Double Helix
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 28,754

Post#56 » by Double Helix » Sun Aug 4, 2019 5:27 am

Did Kawhi eat anywhere in Toronto beyond Cactus Club while here? Seems like he was always at that place.
Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,277

Post#57 » by Raps in 4 » Sun Aug 4, 2019 5:43 am

Scott Hall wrote:Also Winter clothing is so much more stylish then summer clothes

lolwut
Young_Buc
General Manager
And1: 9,130

Post#58 » by Young_Buc » Sun Aug 4, 2019 6:05 am

Oh he forgot what it was like to be relevant so he came back for more king treatment.

How's new balance handling the massive avalanche of fun guy sales? :lol:
Raps1103
Veteran
And1: 3,235

Post#59 » by Raps1103 » Sun Aug 4, 2019 6:35 am

Kevin Willis wrote:
tor1234567 wrote:
Raps1103 wrote:
Wait what? Drake is friends with the guy ! Locking his balls? Like... wtf are you even talking about ?
That’s some strange misdirected anger bro

It's in reference to another thread about Superfan (who was obviously bitter) deleting Kawhi's number.

My point is that these guys are media whores and would never turn down an opportunity to hang with Kawhi (despite many believing that they wouldn't do so out of principle, in some loyalty move for Toronto fans).

P. S. Drake and Kawhi are not friends. Drake is a musician and Kawhi is one of the best players in the league. Aside from one dinner during the free agency courting period, they don't hang out.

Oh yeah - this is the guy! How would you know Drake and Kawhi are not friends. Drake is good friends with Curry, Klay, KD, Lebron. Just because they have different careers doesn't preclude them from being friends or strong acquaintances.

Plus Kawhi flew on Drake's private jet to Nevada and they were planning on joint ventures. Maybe you're not Castleberry - Jeremy would know this basic stuff.

Awwww, you beat me to it!
This guy acting like he knows who Drake is friends with!! Lol .. I legit can’t stop laughing at how idiotic that is.. and his reasoning is that he’s a musician !! Lol .. like wtf!!??
Just wow man !!
Slo
Head Coach
And1: 8,532

Post#60 » by Slo » Sun Aug 4, 2019 8:09 am

Why is everyone saying that emoji is a snake, its a **** DUCK. Arent there any Zoos in Toronto? Youtube not working??

Return to Toronto Raptors