ImageImageImageImageImage

This team really lacks young talent

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Duffman100
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 62,835

Re: This team really lacks young talent 

Post#81 » by Duffman100 » Wed Oct 9, 2019 8:10 pm

Brandon_Roy wrote:
JShuttlesworth wrote:Did OP call us treadmill, after we just won? ....Seriously?

That was about the old team wtf english must not be your first language if your reading comprehension brought you this conclusion lol so many brown mans

Uh, yeah. We don't allow racist comments like that. Enjoy your ban.
Dennis 37
RealGM
And1: 17,786

Post#82 » by Dennis 37 » Wed Oct 9, 2019 8:33 pm

kai_bouche wrote:He got a Pre season tech lmfao
He bonked him in the head ..doof!
What a moron Morris is.

Mikistan wrote:
kai_bouche wrote:
No I think it means That we need a Morris.

(I admit mine was off the mark, but these are beyond bad Dad jokes lmao)

Morris may be a Marcus, but he is certinaly not Smart (video from yesterday's game that makes me lmao)

I've not heard of a Morris Moron, although I have heard of a Morris Minor.

Maxpainmedia:
"NYC has the **** most Two Faced fans, but we ALL loved IQ,, and that is super rare, I've been a Knicks fan for 37 years, this kid is a star and he will snap in Toronto"
SHFT
Head Coach
And1: 4,956

Post#83 » by SHFT » Wed Oct 9, 2019 9:18 pm

Brandon_Roy wrote:
navyblue wrote:
Brandon_Roy wrote:Before Kawhi:

2017-2018 4-2 W W L L W W Wizards 0-4 L L L L Cavaliers - - - - - -
2016-2017 4-2 L W L W W W Bucks 0-4 L L L L Cavaliers - - - - - -
2015-2016 4-3 L W W L W L W Pacers 4-3 L W W L W L W Heat 2-4 L L W W L L Cavaliers - - -
2014-2015 0-4 L L L L Wizards - - - - - - - - -
2013-2014 3-4 L W L W W L L Nets - -

I don't know what you're guys definition of contending is, but it would probably qualify Joe Johnson Hawks as title contenders.
This is off on a tangent as I dont expect the team board to tell it like it is, so going down this road serves little purpose.

are the rockets a treadmill team? have the thunder been a treadmill team?
by your standards 29 teams every year are a treadmil.

also the argument has been in this thread that regular season success led to lower draft picks, and i think the highest we drafted in the past 6 years was 20th (9th poetl was from a trade)
Moot point since the Rockets play in the west were expectations to advance are a bit different. Everybody around here acts intellectually dishonest when it comes to the team, and then start gaslighting people and saying they're new fans/bandwagon when glaring holes are brought up.

Obviously if you're winning you cant accumulate young talent but at the same we need to stop pretending we have a bunch of budding young talent as well.
What all about all the Lebron Cavs years before he won, would you consider those teams as treadmilling?

Sent from my LG-H915 using RealGM mobile app

Return to Toronto Raptors