ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: High-performance? CBD-infused drinks for athletes coming as pot edibles are legalized

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

omar36
Analyst
And1: 4,708

Re: OT: High-performance? CBD-infused drinks for athletes coming as pot edibles are legalized 

Post#21 » by omar36 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:06 am

RaptorHooter wrote:
Raps in 4 wrote:
Boogie! wrote:
How long did u use it before noticing effects?

It started working quickly for me (although I never did much weed, so my tolerance was pretty low). I don't remember really having a break-in period. It might differ from person to person though.

It's reduced my pain and symptom intensity by like 95% though, as well as the frequency of attacks. I used to get migraines multiple times a week, and I'd become completely non-functional during the duration of the attack (complete blindness from auras, intense pain, extreme light sensitivity, nausea, confusion).

If CBD doesn't work, you can try smoking/vaping instead (some people report THC helping them, even though CBD didn't work), but that obviously comes with the high.

CBD saved my life too, do some research if you have any chronic health issues.

sorry for bieng off topic but any product that could help with dizziness/possibly vertgio? also these CBD products, do they make u high or is it light stuff?
Boogie!
RealGM
And1: 52,782
Location: Ba da da da daaaaaa. If you build it, they will come!

Re: OT: High-performance? CBD-infused drinks for athletes coming as pot edibles are legalized 

Post#22 » by Boogie! » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:26 am

omar36 wrote:
RaptorHooter wrote:
Raps in 4 wrote:
It started working quickly for me (although I never did much weed, so my tolerance was pretty low). I don't remember really having a break-in period. It might differ from person to person though.

It's reduced my pain and symptom intensity by like 95% though, as well as the frequency of attacks. I used to get migraines multiple times a week, and I'd become completely non-functional during the duration of the attack (complete blindness from auras, intense pain, extreme light sensitivity, nausea, confusion).

If CBD doesn't work, you can try smoking/vaping instead (some people report THC helping them, even though CBD didn't work), but that obviously comes with the high.

CBD saved my life too, do some research if you have any chronic health issues.

sorry for bieng off topic but any product that could help with dizziness/possibly vertgio? also these CBD products, do they make u high or is it light stuff?

Cbd doesn't make you high. Thc does.

On that note I don't have any chronic issues necessarily but sometimes I get super anxious and stressed and tried Cbd because of its supposed relaxing effects and didnt notice a difference really.

Small doses of equal parts Thc and Cbd do make a difference though, but it makes sense because you're basically getting a little high.
mdenny wrote:In anycase....Masai is probably gonna make Fred the first active player/head coach in franchise history now that Nurse is out of the way. That's been the plan all along.

Return to Toronto Raptors