ImageImageImageImageImage

Kevin Durant eats Snake with Ibaka on How Hungry Are You

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

phillipmike
Rookie
And1: 1,229

Re: Kevin Durant eats Snake with Ibaka on How Hungry Are You 

Post#41 » by phillipmike » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:17 am

Funny how people give fans crap for split second reactions to cheer. Then Serge says his split second reaction was “Kevin lost his shoe” and Durant’s split second reaction was “damn, that’s a bucket”.

Then Durant says he understands it’s the heat of the moment in a college atmosphere. Yet we have medical experts here at the time it happened calling out Raps for being classless and much worse words.
Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,409

Post#42 » by Raps in 4 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:35 am

howlin mad axer wrote:Apparently eel is a delicacy so snake isn't that different. Gotta wonder if it's like soft shell crabs, the skins gotta be shedded recently before eating.

One is a fish. The other is a reptile.
howlin mad axer
Starter
And1: 1,479

Post#43 » by howlin mad axer » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:40 am

Raps in 4 wrote:
howlin mad axer wrote:Apparently eel is a delicacy so snake isn't that different. Gotta wonder if it's like soft shell crabs, the skins gotta be shedded recently before eating.

They are pretty close though, that's all I'm saying.
Basketball_Jones
RealGM
And1: 16,759

Post#44 » by Basketball_Jones » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:04 am

We was hot baybeeeee!
2019 Eastern Conference All Stars

Derozan
Lowry
Ibaka
Valanciunas
Van Vleet
Delon Wright
Lebron
Embiid

There are only 2 teams in the league that rank in the top 6 in offensive and defensive efficiency: the Golden State Warriors and the Toronto Raptors.
Westside Gunn
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,077

Post#45 » by Westside Gunn » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:06 am

Damn Kds doing well, no babys,no me toos, straight single, balling making all that money. This guy came from nothing

But I hate how this show has a whole production team now. It seemed more organic before when serge just had a person tape the show now you have a whole team in the background.
i miss the days when the bricks was only nineteeeeeeeen, i need a 100 right now
TheAlchemist
General Manager
And1: 8,235

Post#46 » by TheAlchemist » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:02 am

I wonder sometimes..

Could we of signed Kevin Durant?

Like if we REALLY went after it?
Chandan
RealGM
And1: 21,142

Post#47 » by Chandan » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:12 am

Raps in 4 wrote:

have eel all the time, had snake last week.

eel has bouncy flesh and rubbery skin. Snake flesh is a lot more dry and the skin is downright unchewable.

wow factor aside, eel is probably more enjoyable.
SFour
RealGM
And1: 58,516

Post#48 » by SFour » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:06 am

phillipmike wrote:Funny how people give fans crap for split second reactions to cheer. Then Serge says his split second reaction was “Kevin lost his shoe” and Durant’s split second reaction was “damn, that’s a bucket”.

Then Durant says he understands it’s the heat of the moment in a college atmosphere. Yet we have medical experts here at the time it happened calling out Raps for be classless and much worse words.

I wonder how many fans were cheering because Ibaka "stole" the ball from KD...I'd say the majority weren't cheering because they somehow knew KD tore his Achilles...that's impossible to know just from a person falling down.
LJKO
RealGM
And1: 16,356

Post#49 » by LJKO » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:36 am

Yosemite Dan wrote:That was pretty entertaining. Have to see Westbrook as a guest. Should be just as fun since it seemed all the Old Thunder guys were tight back then so they won’t be as guarded with Ibaka.

If Westbrook comes then Harden need to be there as well, now that they are together in Houston :nod:
nestea
Veteran
And1: 1,778

Post#50 » by nestea » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:39 am

They was awesome. Got to know K.D some. Love Serge.
Im an Optomist, not an optometrist!
tecumseh18
RealGM
And1: 10,094

Post#51 » by tecumseh18 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:57 pm

TheAlchemist wrote:I wonder sometimes..

Could we of signed Kevin Durant?

Like if we REALLY went after it?

Nope. Masai (being a genius GM) had manoeuvred a year in advance to have cap space available for KD's free agency summer, but Durant sent word (probably through Drake) that he wouldn't sign in TO. So Masai signed DeC et al instead.

Anyway, finally caught it, and it's an absolute must-watch for Raptors fans, especially those like me who were there at Game 5. That was a weird moment in Raptor history, but it sounds like KD completely understands and is at peace with the emotions that were in play among the fans. Hell yeah, we wanted to win. I can\t remember if I jeered him (from the 300 level, so who cares?) or not, but I've never felt such a jolt of energy course through me ... and the entire stadium. It was wild, like watching gladiators go down in the Roman Coliseum.
I_Like_Dirt
RealGM
And1: 8,719

Post#52 » by I_Like_Dirt » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:12 pm

Sandman88 wrote:KD with the low key shade thrown at Nick Nurse.

Coming from a guy who coasted to 2 ships with 3 hall of famers

To be fair, Nurse had at least 3 hall of famers on his roster, too. Kawhi, Gasol and Lowry are all getting in eventually and there are a few other guys who still have time to make it, too - Siakam first among them.
Bucket! Bucket!
metafisical
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,744

Post#53 » by metafisical » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:51 pm

Chandan wrote:
Raps in 4 wrote:

have eel all the time, had snake last week.

eel has bouncy flesh and rubbery skin. Snake flesh is a lot more dry and the skin is downright unchewable.

wow factor aside, eel is probably more enjoyable.

Eel is good. It's good for male prostate health and sexual vigour or something like that.
I acknowledge and thank the lək̓ʷəŋən peoples of the Songhees, Esquimalt and W̱SÁNEĆ First Nations for allowing me to live, work and play on their unceded traditional territories. I also acknowledge the Métis Charter Community of Victoria.
tor1234567
Rookie
And1: 990

Post#54 » by tor1234567 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:44 am

I had eel.

Mine was just served to me on a skewer. I guess they just put it on a stick a grilled it while rotating...but they might have peeled it first. No idea.
Johnny Bball
RealGM
And1: 48,776

Post#55 » by Johnny Bball » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:43 am

Durant can be pretty entertaining. That was pretty good.

Return to Toronto Raptors