ImageImageImageImageImage

Casey still taking the 'high road'

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Clay Davis
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,691

Casey still taking the 'high road' 

Post#1 » by Clay Davis » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:12 pm

Casey lives on the high road, which makes it easy for him to take it whenever moments of controversy or possible conflict arise. So, when he watched the decisive Game 6 of the NBA Finals at the Malibu home of Detroit Pistons owner Tom Gores last June, Casey expressed happiness in seeing his former organization, his former city, celebrate what never seemed possible. The victory over the injury-ravaged Golden State Warriors wasn’t a condemnation. To Casey, it was confirmation.

“I think everybody thought I would be, ‘Woe is me.’ But I looked at it the other way,” Casey recently told The Athletic. “What it did, it reinforced what I was I doing. And that group took it over the hump and finished it. The foundation, what we were building, how I was building it, was good. Running the same offense, same defense, same philosophy, same things we built there for seven years, so it enthused me. I was happy for the players, for the country and the team. It really energized me, that what we were doing was right. I took that with it, more than jealousy.”

https://theathletic.com/1304153/2019/10/21/detroit-pistons-coach-dwane-casey-on-the-toronto-raptors-title-it-really-energized-me-that-what-we-were-doing-was-right/
Steelo Green wrote:People are expecting way too much from Barnes out of the get go. He is a project player who will need 2-3 years before he makes a major impact.
Duffman100
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 62,835

Re: Casey still taking the 'high road' 

Post#2 » by Duffman100 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:14 pm

It's literally posted RIGHT BELOW YOUR THREAD?

Return to Toronto Raptors