ImageImageImageImageImage

Least Tattoo'd Team?

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

kwajo
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,227

Re: Least Tattoo'd Team? 

Post#21 » by kwajo » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:04 pm

FluLikeSymptoms wrote:
bakafool wrote:Real talk, tats are whack.

Tattoos can be cool but I don’t know about just wanting sleeves or whatever because you like the look, and not caring about what the actual art is. Once I saw Melo on a tv tattoo show when they were big, like mid-aughts. He walked into this place and was just like, “I want a big tat on my back.” They asked him of what and he didn’t know. He talked with them for a minute and ended up getting a huge cartoon dog smoking a cigar. Probably 1ft by 2ft, right in the middle of his back. Uhhhhhh. That was a weird time even in Toronto, every kid in burgeoning poseurdale got sleeves just to fit in. Over the past few years it’s been the leg tats, oh, boy. I don’t know if it’s the plating or what but lots of folks out there running around with big blotches of no, thank you, what is that on your leg and why is it there. Thank f for my fear of commitment.

I agree with this. I have a couple of smallish tats on my arms that represent traditions in art from places of significance in my life, I put a lot of thought into them and am brainstorming new ones but they have to be thoughtful and considered, I'm not going to just go get some ink for no reason, my body is too precious to do that to it.
”I’m just a man, standing in front of a Raptor, asking them to love me.”
Inklink
RealGM
And1: 19,214

Post#22 » by Inklink » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:52 pm

Explains why they're the champs! ;)
For lease.
lolwut
General Manager
And1: 12,919

Post#23 » by lolwut » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:04 pm

kwajo wrote:
FluLikeSymptoms wrote:
bakafool wrote:Real talk, tats are whack.

Tattoos can be cool but I don’t know about just wanting sleeves or whatever because you like the look, and not caring about what the actual art is. Once I saw Melo on a tv tattoo show when they were big, like mid-aughts. He walked into this place and was just like, “I want a big tat on my back.” They asked him of what and he didn’t know. He talked with them for a minute and ended up getting a huge cartoon dog smoking a cigar. Probably 1ft by 2ft, right in the middle of his back. Uhhhhhh. That was a weird time even in Toronto, every kid in burgeoning poseurdale got sleeves just to fit in. Over the past few years it’s been the leg tats, oh, boy. I don’t know if it’s the plating or what but lots of folks out there running around with big blotches of no, thank you, what is that on your leg and why is it there. Thank f for my fear of commitment.

I agree with this. I have a couple of smallish tats on my arms that represent traditions in art from places of significance in my life, I put a lot of thought into them and am brainstorming new ones but they have to be thoughtful and considered, I'm not going to just go get some ink for no reason, my body is too precious to do that to it.

2023-2024 FatherTracker™ - baby raptors looking to be adopted by a warm, loving family man
mdeisa
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#24 » by mdeisa » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:22 pm

Hi there. Everyone who decides on his first tattoo has a lot of questions in his head cause there are a lot of misconceptions and myths.

Hello and Welcome to RealGM.
Please don't bump old, inactive threads.
Thank you,
niQ

Return to Toronto Raptors