ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Would the next contestant for The Price is Right, "Come on Down!" Sixers Not impressive

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Dennis 37
RealGM
And1: 17,786

Re: OT: Would the next contestant for The Price is Right, "Come on Down!" Sixers Not impressive 

Post#41 » by Dennis 37 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:15 pm

TheAlchemist wrote:They need to make a trade;

CJ + A. Simmons for Ben Simmons

or Something with GSW, with Draymond + D'angelo going the other way to Philly, with Ben going to GSW.

They gotta trade Simmons before it's too late and his value is gone down the drain.

Now I would trade Norm for Simmons. I like Norm, but maybe he could use a change of scenery.
Maxpainmedia:
"NYC has the **** most Two Faced fans, but we ALL loved IQ,, and that is super rare, I've been a Knicks fan for 37 years, this kid is a star and he will snap in Toronto"
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,536

Re: OT: Would the next contestant for The Price is Right, "Come on Down!" Sixers Not impressive 

Post#42 » by Dr Positivity » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:17 pm

I watched them last week Harris, Horford and Embiid looked like 2000 Blazers running Pippen, Sheed and Sabonis offense. And that was without Simmons playing. Just very outdated. The other problem is culturally. I have questions about both Simmons and Embiid in that area.
Dennis 37
RealGM
And1: 17,786

Post#43 » by Dennis 37 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:19 pm

sule wrote:Gza took the line off The Price is Right. He was referencing the show. The whole point of that line was to conjure up an image of mc's happily and goofily walking up to battle him before he demolishes them.

And yes, there are plenty of hip hop enthusiasts here who listen the rawer stuff.

Very similar to the intent at the OKC game.
Maxpainmedia:
"NYC has the **** most Two Faced fans, but we ALL loved IQ,, and that is super rare, I've been a Knicks fan for 37 years, this kid is a star and he will snap in Toronto"
Jef
Sixth Man
And1: 3,405

Post#44 » by Jef » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:52 pm

kasrahimi wrote:Nas
Jay-Z (classic Jigga)
Wu-Tang
Gang Starr
The Lox
EPMD
Redman

Sorry I know this is a Raptors forum but damn! This thread bringing back some good memories.

Oh man you are forgetting...

House of Pain
Kriss Kross
Young MC
Will Smith
Vanilla Ice
Blondie

Well maybe not Kriss Kross - they were a little hardcore.
Norman Powell, after Game 5 Pacers dunk: "That's Norman Powell!"
fbalmeida
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,891

Post#45 » by fbalmeida » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:58 pm

The other day I put on some Dream Warriors, and I was thinking of Gasol when I read this title:

"The Raptors will be fine." - Masai Ujiri, March 26th, 2021
YogurtProducer
RealGM
And1: 27,165

Re: OT: Would the next contestant for The Price is Right, 

Post#46 » by YogurtProducer » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:05 pm

Raps in 4 wrote:
YogurtProducer wrote:
-AirCanada- wrote:no thanks

thank the lord realgm posters don't run the team

Simmons is so young as in an awful situation fit wise. You’d be dumb to not want him

There are very few rosters where a player who can't shoot is a good fit.

Good thing he’s like 23. He’s the same age as Pascal was 2 years ago and he’s also twice as good as pascal was at that age.

He’s gonna be a force, because even now without a shot he’s a fantastic player.

If we could acquire Simmons you do it in a heartbeat
What an absolute failure and disaster this franchise is, ran by one of the most incompetent front offices in the league.
- Raptors RealGM Forum re: Masai Ujiri - June 2023
DatHomieYouHaTe
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,909

Re: OT: Would the next contestant for The Price is Right, 

Post#47 » by DatHomieYouHaTe » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:16 pm

YogurtProducer wrote:
Raps in 4 wrote:
YogurtProducer wrote:Simmons is so young as in an awful situation fit wise. You’d be dumb to not want him

There are very few rosters where a player who can't shoot is a good fit.

Good thing he’s like 23. He’s the same age as Pascal was 2 years ago and he’s also twice as good as pascal was at that age.

He’s gonna be a force, because even now without a shot he’s a fantastic player.

If we could acquire Simmons you do it in a heartbeat
"he's young" doesn't mean you're gonna improve. He rather try and **** a Kardashian/Jenner(while Siakam is getting his 2nd workout of the day) and be at the club late than work on his shot. He's the same player as he was in LSU with the same flaws. He's not a hard worker and it shows m8 his jumpshot is still flawed and he's to busy to reconstruct it like he should. He even said he wanted to quit basketball last year. He's checked out.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Return to Toronto Raptors